The Masters Snooker at Wembley Conf Centre

Let's get the ball rolling for the Masters starting on Sunday. Personally i feel that Hendry will be hard stopped in the top half of the draw, only Higgins on current has a chance of stopping Hendry reaching the final and Higgins never has liked playing at Wembley. The bottom half is alot harder to call but i giving Matthew Stevens a chance on the spreads. Got his season started in Malta reaching the semi's and that will give him alot of confidence. Plays Jimmy first never easy beating Jimmy at Wembley especially since now he is another man aka Jimmy Brown. The winner of that plays Williams/McManus who i would fancy Stevens to beat at the moment. Bought both on index at Spreadex Hendry at 22 now 24 . Stevens at 13 Also sold the total tourmanent ton-ups with Sporting index at 355 immediately fell to the 350 now quoting. Basically in the last 4 years the make ups has been as follows 04 184 03 250 02 130 01 277 So you can see why i like the sell at 355, yes there is big breakbuilder's there with the likes of Hendry on form but the Wembley table hasn't been the easiest to play on in recent years according to the players and anyway you dont want the big tons the 101's or 102 is no problem. There 17 matches played at the Masters so basically they are equating a average of 21 pts over 100 in each of them 17 matches.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.