Northern Ireland > Carling Premiership > 2012/13

Re: Northern Ireland > Carling Premiership > 2012/13

Cliftonville and Crusaders should be clear wins what do you think? 10/10 for both?
Just got 4/7 at Coral for Cliftonville to win,looks a good bet to me,cant say i watch much NI Football,only when i bet really but Cliftonvilles home record of 12-1-1 and Coleraine having only won 3 out of 13 away id say this price looks massive to me.In Cliftonvilles last 3 home games they have scored 10 goals and in Coleraines last 3 away goals they have conceded 7. I also like the look of Cliftonville to score in both halves at 21/20 and over 3.5 goals at 6/4

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got 4/7 at Coral for Cliftonville to win,looks a good bet to me,cant say i watch much NI Football,only when i bet really but Cliftonvilles home record of 12-1-1 and Coleraine having only won 3 out of 13 away id say this price looks massive to me.In Cliftonvilles last 3 home games they have scored 10 goals and in Coleraines last 3 away goals they have conceded 7. I also like the look of Cliftonville to score in both halves at 21/20 and over 3.5 goals at 6/4
Great Call all round Cobra:clap

Re: Northern Ireland > Carling Premiership > 2012/13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 16 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ballymena United v Coleraine (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Crusaders v Cliftonville (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Donegal Celtic v Ballinamallard United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dungannon Swifts v Portadown (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glentoran v Linfield (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lisburn Distillery v Glenavon (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Northern Ireland > Carling Premiership > 2012/13 Ballinmallard 19/20. Cliftonville 5/4 B 365 Quick sum up here. Fancy mallards will be to strong for DC, Celtic are really beginning to struggle now and I think that the Fermanagh team can penetrate a poor defence like DC's. Cliftonville are better than any team in the league and with the playmaker Boyce they can win the day. This make no mistake this is possibly a league decider, it is the last train for Crusaders and therefore a must win game. Cliftonville will certainly be pumped up for this game. With 3pts they will have one hand firmly on the the league title and the treble in sight.

Ballinmallard 19/20. Cliftonville 5/4 B 365 Quick sum up here. Fancy mallards will be to strong for DC, Celtic are really beginning to struggle now and I think that the Fermanagh team can penetrate a poor defence like DC's. Cliftonville are better than any team in the league and with the playmaker Boyce they can win the day. This make no mistake this is possibly a league decider, it is the last train for Crusaders and therefore a must win game. Cliftonville will certainly be pumped up for this game. With 3pts they will have one hand firmly on the the league title and the treble in sight.
Mate why are you so sure about Ballinmallard i mean i am not an expert in North Irish league but i can see that DC for whom you say are struggling have lost their last 4 games but they were against Linfield,Crusaders and twice against league leaders Cliftonville. As for the 2nd game.Do you think this is really a title decider?I mean yes if Cliftonville wins,yes it will be but if not?They have an easy schedule and will host some of the averages sides in the league.They will be "only" 9 points ahead.. Not offence mate i am just trying to understand what you mean about the games.Cheers:beer

Mate why are you so sure about Ballinmallard i mean i am not an expert in North Irish league but i can see that DC for whom you say are struggling have lost their last 4 games but they were against Linfield,Crusaders and twice against league leaders Cliftonville. As for the 2nd game.Do you think this is really a title decider?I mean yes if Cliftonville wins,yes it will be but if not?They have an easy schedule and will host some of the averages sides in the league.They will be "only" 9 points ahead.. Not offence mate i am just trying to understand what you mean about the games.Cheers:beer
If you are going to have a pop at the post, then I suggest you read it first before having a dig. I said the Crusaders's game was POSSIBLY a title decider. The league is a two horse race at best. Donegal Celtic are not a good team, the second worst in the league. I have seen them play. Their back four appear to have been cloned from "Razor Ruddock" (2013 version) and as such, are fairly immobile, which in turn leads to conceeding a lot of goals. Ballinmallard have been one of the teams of the season, and although not quite the force of the early campaign, they are still a fairly useful outfit, who should have no fear against the Suffolk Road team. Maybe you should post your ideas instead of picking holes in other peoples posts. I would also appreciate it, if you did not refer to me as "mate"

Re: Northern Ireland > Carling Premiership > 2012/13 I will go against most peoples views and go for a Crusaders win today against Cliftonville @ 8/5, as jackie mentioned earlier if Crusaders lose this game the league is over (not in actual terms) but in the real world it is. Crusaders players were all very hurt by their poor performance in the League Cup final and want to put that right, I think Crusaders best player returns today and probably just a gut feeling but really fancy them today. Other games are all hard to call as there isn't much between them all - DC v Ballinmallard - DC have been up against top teams recently and done alright but the mallards are a tidy wee team that need to keep winning to get into the top 6 before the breakaway. They also are a pacy side and should be too strong for the home team today - AWAY WIN Ballymena v Coleraine - Coleraine haven't lost a derby game in years and I think it will stay that way after todays game, Coleraine had a hard trip away to top ROI team Shamrock Rovers and beat them 1-0 but I fancy a draw today. - DRAW Dungannon v Portadown - I watched Dungannon last week against Linfield and spoke with a few local supporters who confirmed that their team just aren't up to much this season, they took the lead but then run out 4-1 losers to Linfield and looked very weak in midfield and the back. Portadown have to keep winning to make breakaway top 6 and this is a game they must take maximum points from - PORTADOWN Crusaders Ballinmallard Ballymena DRAW Portadown Those 4 selections are 32/1 with William Hill

Re: Northern Ireland > Carling Premiership > 2012/13 Wintz, I see your point on Crusaders. It should be a cracking game, no quarter given-none expected, on both sides. I think Cliftonville have an unsung hero in their goalkeeper and he may just prove the difference. Looks like everything will revolve around Crusaders and Cliftonville this season. I will have a seperate single today on Ballinmallard to cover my main bet, they are my banker. GL with your selections.

Re: Northern Ireland > Carling Premiership > 2012/13 Crusaders will be without four very important regulars: McKeown (df), Heatley (mf) and Caddell (mf) are suspended, while striker McCutcheonis injured. They scored 23 of 54 team goals in the league this season. On the other hand, Cliftonville will be with full squad after Setanta game in Cork (with only two regular players). I got a nice value at local bookie... Cliftonville @2.55 low stake

Re: Northern Ireland > Carling Premiership > 2012/13 This may be the last chance for the top 6 for Ballymena, but keep in mind that they Coleraine won 10 (with two draws) of the last 12 games against their neighbors. Last time 3:2 in Cup game at the Showgrounds last weekend. Home team will be without topscorer Cushley due to suspension, while away side will play with their topscorer Allen again, after skipping the Setanta match in Dublin (1:0 against Shamrock). Their morale is high and I expect another good result for them. And once again I decided for bet from this league as I believe that I've good values at my local bookies. Coleraine @2.32 low stake And I'm especially pleased that this thread finally come alive a bit, well done and good luck to all!

This may be the last chance for the top 6 for Ballymena, but keep in mind that they Coleraine won 10 (with two draws) of the last 12 games against their neighbors. Last time 3:2 in Cup game at the Showgrounds last weekend. Home team will be without topscorer Cushley due to suspension, while away side will play with their topscorer Allen again, after skipping the Setanta match in Dublin (1:0 against Shamrock). Their morale is high and I expect another good result for them. And once again I decided for bet from this league as I believe that I've good values at my local bookies. Coleraine @2.32 low stake
Ballymena 0:1 Coleraine :cigar:cigar

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 23 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ballinamallard United v Cliftonville (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Coleraine v Donegal Celtic (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Crusaders v Dungannon Swifts (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glenavon v Ballymena United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Linfield v Portadown (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lisburn Distillery v Glentoran (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Northern Ireland > Carling Premiership > 2012/13 Glenavon v Ballymena Both teams are in very bad shape and have no much chance for the top six. Home team will be more motivated because they have only eight points above the relegation zone, while Ballymena secured survival. Glenavon scored 13 goals in last five home games, while B'mena conceded 12 in last five away games. The hosts will be without important missings and away side coming without key midfielder Munster (suspended) and regular striker Teggart (injured). Glenavon (DNB) @1.80 bet365 low stake

Glenavon v Ballymena Both teams are in very bad shape and have no much chance for the top six. Home team will be more motivated because they have only eight points above the relegation zone, while Ballymena secured survival. Glenavon scored 13 goals in last five home games, while B'mena conceded 12 in last five away games. The hosts will be without important missings and away side coming without key midfielder Munster (suspended) and regular striker Teggart (injured). Glenavon (DNB) @1.80 bet365 low stake
7:0 :loon

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 9 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ballinamallard United v Dungannon Swifts (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ballymena United v Glentoran (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cliftonville v Donegal Celtic (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.18 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Coleraine v Crusaders (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Linfield v Lisburn Distillery (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Portadown v Glenavon (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 16 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Donegal Celtic v Lisburn Distillery (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dungannon Swifts v Coleraine (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glenavon v Cliftonville (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.68 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glentoran v Ballinamallard United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Portadown v Ballymena United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 18 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Crusaders v Linfield (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 19 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glentoran v Dungannon Swifts (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lisburn Distillery v Portadown (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 23 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ballinamallard United v Linfield (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cliftonville v Ballymena United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dungannon Swifts v Donegal Celtic (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glenavon v Coleraine (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glentoran v Crusaders (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lisburn Distillery v Portadown (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.84 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 27 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lisburn Distillery v Crusaders (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 30 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ballinamallard United v Linfield (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cliftonville v Ballymena United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dungannon Swifts v Donegal Celtic (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glenavon v Coleraine (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glentoran v Crusaders (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lisburn Distillery v Portadown (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 2 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ballinamallard United v Coleraine (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ballymena United v Portadown (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cliftonville v Crusaders (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dungannon Swifts v Glenavon (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Linfield v Glentoran (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.65 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lisburn Distillery v Donegal Celtic (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]