** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Belgium > Jupiler League > 10-12 August

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 10 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Standard de Liège v Red Star Waasland (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 11 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] KV Mechelen v Club Brugge (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.54 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Beerschot AC v Zulte Waregem (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kortrijk v Sporting de Charleroi (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.58 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mons v Lierse (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.6 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 12 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] KAA Gent v Oud-Heverlee Leuven (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Racing Genk v Lokeren (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cercle Brugge v Anderlecht (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.06 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 10-12 August more difficult week this week if you ask me. I see value in KV Mechelen at home... Brugge lost in Europe and that has to be a mental blow, Mechelen's fans are great so Mechelen can do more at home then in away games. Zulte waregem @beerschot, zulte started of great and I can see them winning there! Kortrijk at home is always good, so prob. go for an home win there Mons - Lierse more difficult, but Mons surprised me at the start of this season so... Gent - Leuven.. Gent at home should be winning this, but also mental blow after losing in europe, not sure there! Genk-Lokeren, Genk won but a trip to azerbedjan? I believe... Is long and tough. Players must be tired and Lokeren is a team that knows how to take advantage of that sort of things.. Cercle - Anderlecht, Anderlecht did wel in midweek game, but cercle shouldn't be taken easly... I'll be back later, tomorrow I guess. Hope to hear from other Belgian Punters, if they agree with te above or not... Standard today is no value for me. They failed to score and home against Waasland Beveren, who are going to defend I want to see them score.. don't have a lot of faith in it actually so under2.5 seems likely, but Standard at home could surprise on the other hand.. Staying away from thisone!

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 10-12 August Unfortunate no belgian punter left tips yet, so I'm going to be the first. I wont be home in time to put them on later so here they are first match I'm staying off, Mechelen is a good team and Brugge suffered a major blow in Europe. I can see Mechelen winning. My bets: Beerschot - Zulte Waregem Zulte Waregem started of great this season and could be they'll win this game easy, but after talking to a friended punter yesterday I'm getting off of that idea now. He believes Beerschot will win point(s) today, so I'm going for my backup plan since I don't think that's impossible. The ting is Beerschot plays offensive under Koster, Koster always plays offensive football. Zulte Waregem shown they can score easy this year and so I'm going for +2.5 goals scored here. Beerschot's offensiveness and offensive power, Waregems good shape and scoring ability should settle it. +2.5 goals scored, medium stakes here Kortrijk - Charleroi Kortrijk has a great home reputation under Van Haesbroeck. I believe they'll have the same home reputation this year and will make it difficult for many teams. Good structure and good football with a lot of talented players. Charleroi has shown they do have a good team this year, some great football players with a lot of technique and good runs, but they still miss a goalscorer. In front they have nothing and so it's not a surprise they started their first game without striker. Kortrijk's defense is steady and I believe Charleroi will have difficulty scoring here aswell. Kortrijk to win, medium stake here aswell!

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 10-12 August I'm there once more to say "I'll follow Grieksen" In Beerschot - Zulte I'l keep it to a 5/10 on the over2.5. Because last week Beerschot played rather well but not as attacking as Koster normal standards (ok it was at Anderlecht, but nevertheless) . With 0 points out of 2 games I fear, he 'll start again with some safety in his game. So we'll have to hope for a quick goal otherwise Beerschot will be happy with a point and try to bring it over the line against the suprise of the season Zulte Waregem. Who started very well with wins against Standard en AA Gent.

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 10-12 August well.. it actually was an awfull game and it wasn't gonne happen... Havent seen the Kortrijk game yet, but it just wasn't my day. With a bet on PSG (live from 1-0 behind) I lost a lot of money yesterday, I can't believe what that overpayed idiots missed yesterday... unfortunate, on to today's games Genk - Lokeren I'm going for a +2.5 goals scored here again. Genk still missing a lot of defenders, and had a tough trip to Azerbedjan, so some of the players must be tired. They did win so that will be a mental boost, but the defense showed they are not central defenders, but wingers. It's not going as good as it should be in Genk's defense. Lokeren is always good for a goal and coach Peter Maes knows how to use his team and work on the teams weaknesse. High stakes for me here. Gent - Leuven I'm still in doubt. Perhaps I'll be going for a +2.5 goals scored aswell, but not sure.

• 11 months later...

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 10-12 August Really like Anderlecht v Gent over 2.5 goals . RUnning my over/under 2.5 goal predictor it comes up over 2.5 goals at 1.7 Again early season game, and all stats based on last season. In 11 previous fixtures Anderlecht scored 2 or more 9 times. Gent have scored and conceded in both their games this season. ladbrokes give 1.72 as do betvictor