** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13

• 3 weeks later...

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13 Injuries & suspensions Jihlava v Sigma Olomouc Jihlava: Karlík, Tlusty (both doubtful), Gabriel, Obert, Mešanovič Sigma Olomouc: Zlámal, Klesnil, Dreksa Jagiellonia v Gornik Zabrze Jagiellonia: Frankowski Gornik Zabrze: Magiera, Kwiek, Zachara, Olkowski

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13 Zaglebie Lubin - Piast Gliwice I like here Zaglebie chances a lot. The fact they were defeated last round in humiliating style made the odds become attractive. Did myself 1.93 yet I know were even better odds. Imo should be -0.75 line here. Zaglebie in my opinion belong to top teams and can fight for bigger targets than last season. They were having great last round and the team is almost the same + interesting player as Jez, the one they needed in the central part of midfield. 0-4 last week was a shock and they will be extra motivated, especially in front of their own fanst. In Lubin they have not lost a game in about 8 months if I am not wrong and Piast Gliwice is a perfect opponent to collect a very solid win. I am afraid my team will suffer today. We miss both full backs as todays decision made Matras miss 2 games for suspension while Olkowski is on loan from Zaglebie and contract says he cant play against his club. That is a blow + general knowing how this defense plays. We allow opponent to create a lot of chance what could have been seen last week against Gornik Zabrze. Piast should be winning pts, but mostly at home. On road against teams like Zaglebe I expect troubles. Hosts will miss important centre back Horvath but offensive lines should be at full strenght. Imo a game to watch with plenty of goals. No idea why asia even openet U/O line at 2. Did myself gladly Over2.25 and worth a try Over3.5. My call is 3-1.

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13 Today we have 2nd round of Slovak Cup (Slovnaft Cup), there is nothing very interesting at all, so I have just 2-3 sentences .. Petrzalka vs. Nitra - Home side is average 3rd division club so I don´t understand why is Nitra priced at 1.67 at Bet365, I think it´s quite high. 2 weeks ago I was watching Petrzalka´s match in city nearby, they lost 3-0, and they were really poor. 2-0-2 are their results in the table so far, so as I said, average team, so I don´t see any chance to get something from this match against first division side, who play quite well this season. Nitra is 5th position, in last match destroyed Kosice at home pitch 4-1 (even without captain who were sent off in 30th minute), they play in really good form. It´s possible that they will rest some players tonight, but Nitra know about importance of Slovak Cup - it´s definitely the easiest way to the Europe!! Cup matches are unpredictable, but I back Nitra tonight .. A little bit interesting thing - Nemsova vs. Trencin - again match between 1st and 3rd division team, Trencin is about 1.20 at bookies. But what is interesting, Nemsova is unofficial reserve squad of Trencin, so I couldn´t imagine that they will want to beat them! Cooperation with Trencin has many advantages, so they wouldn´t want to destroy it with some kind of aggresive and attacking football tonight. Trencin´s players are very good motivated financialy in Slovak Cup, so they are fully motivated. So, it´s really low price, but it´s 100% :p :hope edit 17:00 - Don´t know if someone reads (don´t want to post new post just because of this), Nitra plays almost with full squad, both best players of season so far Cleber and Soumah are starters, match have already begun, odds on live betting at Bet365 is 1.57

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13

Today we have 2nd round of Slovak Cup (Slovnaft Cup), there is nothing very interesting at all, so I have just 2-3 sentences .. Petrzalka vs. Nitra - Home side is average 3rd division club so I don´t understand why is Nitra priced at 1.67 at Bet365, I think it´s quite high. 2 weeks ago I was watching Petrzalka´s match in city nearby, they lost 3-0, and they were really poor. 2-0-2 are their results in the table so far, so as I said, average team, so I don´t see any chance to get something from this match against first division side, who play quite well this season. Nitra is 5th position, in last match destroyed Kosice at home pitch 4-1 (even without captain who were sent off in 30th minute), they play in really good form. It´s possible that they will rest some players tonight, but Nitra know about importance of Slovak Cup - it´s definitely the easiest way to the Europe!! Cup matches are unpredictable, but I back Nitra tonight .. A little bit interesting thing - Nemsova vs. Trencin - again match between 1st and 3rd division team, Trencin is about 1.20 at bookies. But what is interesting, Nemsova is unofficial reserve squad of Trencin, so I couldn´t imagine that they will want to beat them! Cooperation with Trencin has many advantages, so they wouldn´t want to destroy it with some kind of aggresive and attacking football tonight. Trencin´s players are very good motivated financialy in Slovak Cup, so they are fully motivated. So, it´s really low price, but it´s 100% :p :hope edit 17:00 - Don´t know if someone reads (don´t want to post new post just because of this), Nitra plays almost with full squad, both best players of season so far Cleber and Soumah are starters, match have already begun, odds on live betting at Bet365 is 1.57
Petrzalka 0:3 Nitra :clap Nemsova 0:4 Trencin :clap

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Poland > Ekstraklasa > 2012-13 Polish Cup, Ruch Chorzow - Korona Kielce , Ruch -0.5 @2.15 Expekt Cup game, 1 leg only to be played. In Poland cup is not really important, many teams dont care about it all and in some duels we just need to see which team does not want it more. In this one that should be Korona. Season for both of those so far is not good but its Korona who should worry more in my opinion. Not playing as good as last season and not having many great players their aggression and team spirit was the thing that made them be succesful last season. And if they did not care about the cup at all last year, hard to expect them to do so this time. Coach seems not to hide it anyway, he is expected to leave his best players in Kielce. Of course he says they do want to go further but imo just a talk he has to do. Ruch is about to make changes as well but here situation is a bit different. They will have few fresh players who could not play in league because of suspensions. On bench players like Janoszka or Smektala are about to play. This team will look very solid, imo not much weaker as the XI in league. More or less same while Korona should be significantly weaker and without any desire to go further. Cheaper tickets for fans and home ground advantage are another arguments to back hosts here. Its just a cup so cant say a strong bet but very solid imo arguments to follow hosts with a very good odds.

Re: Russia > Premier League > 2012-13 Russia / Сup / Round Of 32 / Khimki vs Volga Nizhny Novgorod / Handicap Betting - Khimki (+1) @ 1.47 marathonbet Volga has big problems in the league, the cup went to the background. With a handicap of 2 goals, they just do not win, Khimki very strong home team.

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13 If you can find a bet for Oroshaza-Diosgyor (Hungarian Cup), then it would be wise to lay the visitors, maybe even with handicaps. The manager cannot rotate much because the squad is thin, so it's possible that the strongest or nearly the strongest squad will run out.

If you can find a bet for Oroshaza-Diosgyor (Hungarian Cup)' date=' then it would be wise to lay the visitors, maybe even with handicaps. The manager cannot rotate much because the squad is thin, so it's possible that the strongest or nearly the strongest squad will run out.[/quote'] Hope someone brave followed this, 0-7 is the result.

Russia / Сup / Round Of 32 / Khimki vs Volga Nizhny Novgorod / Handicap Betting - Khimki (+1) @ 1.47 marathonbet Volga has big problems in the league, the cup went to the background. With a handicap of 2 goals, they just do not win, Khimki very strong home team.
If you can find a bet for Oroshaza-Diosgyor (Hungarian Cup)' date=' then it would be wise to lay the visitors, maybe even with handicaps. The manager cannot rotate much because the squad is thin, so it's possible that the strongest or nearly the strongest squad will run out.[/quote'] Congrats fellas, both picks won :clap:clap

• 2 months later...

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13 Croatian Cup, 16:00 Slaven v Zadar First game finished 1:0 for Zadar. Zadar beat Slaven and in the league game this month, also 1:0. Away side is in good mood, while the hosts have many important missings (six regulars are out). Zadar +1 (AH) @2.10 bet365 low stake

• 2 weeks later...

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13 Turkish Liga 1 Hope this is the right place to put this. Tavsanli Linyitspor v Adana Demirspor Purely a value bet for this one with Adana playing. William hill are way out of line here offering 8/1 on the +4.5 goals market with most other going around 5/1 and 6/1. They have obviously not noticed that Adana have had 5/10 games going over 4.5 goals and there have been 39 goals in their last ten games. Tavsanli Linyitspor have conceded the second highest goals in the division while Adana have the second most goals scored. 8/1 is screaming value here at Hills for those reasons alone. +4.5 goals @ 9.00 William Hill

Eskisehrispor V Karabukspor Over 2.5 goals @ 1.82 - bet365. Not that I know anything about the Turkish league systems, but this looks like it could be a fairly high scoring game. Eskisehspor actually sit fifth in the league table, with Karabukspor twelfth. I think its fair to say both sides are in pretty good form currently with Eskisehrispor having only lost two home fixtures in the last fifth teen or so games. Karabukspor have won three out of the last five games. So I think both sides are generally getting the results right now, and where Karabukspor are concerned they've only drawn one away game since November 2011. That's twenty-five league games where they have either won or lost. In the Turkish Super Liga, Eskisehrispor have scored the second highest amount of goals at home, while away from home Karabukspor have conceded the highest amount of goals. Kick off is at 16:00 GMT - 11th December.

Eskisehrispor V Karabukspor Over 2.5 goals @ 1.82 - bet365. Not that I know anything about the Turkish league systems, but this looks like it could be a fairly high scoring game. Eskisehspor actually sit fifth in the league table, with Karabukspor twelfth. I think its fair to say both sides are in pretty good form currently with Eskisehrispor having only lost two home fixtures in the last fifth teen or so games. Karabukspor have won three out of the last five games. So I think both sides are generally getting the results right now, and where Karabukspor are concerned they've only drawn one away game since November 2011. That's twenty-five league games where they have either won or lost. In the Turkish Super Liga, Eskisehrispor have scored the second highest amount of goals at home, while away from home Karabukspor have conceded the highest amount of goals. Kick off is at 16:00 GMT - 11th December.
3-0 HT ... Bet won :ok

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 12 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gençlerbirligi SK v Mersin Idman Yurdu (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.92 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]96.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Antalyaspor v Besiktas JK (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.96 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.46 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fenerbahçe SK v Göztepe (18:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 22 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 13 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kasimpasa SK v Trabzonspor (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.54 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Antalyaspor V Besiktas over 2.5 goals @ 1.8 - Betfair. Fancy this to be fairly high scoring as it's the cup, and these two played out a league match only last month, which ended 3-5. These two sides lie fourth and third respectively in the Super Liga table. Both sides are pretty high scoring in the league anyway - Antalyaspor have scored the joint most amount at home from the entire league, while they've conceded the joint second highest amount at home in the league. Besiktas have scored the second highest amount of goals away from home in the league, and conceded twelve in seven away. Although that's not the worst in the league, that is pretty much the highest from the top ten. I am aware that the 5-3 win to Besiktas here in November probably distorts their goals scored and conceded stats, but Antalyaspor have still gone over in thirteen out of their last fifth teen league and cup games at home. Besiktas have conceded twenty three goals in their last fifth teen away league and cup fixtures, and have gone over in ten out of their last fifth teen away league and cup fixtures.

Antalyaspor V Besiktas over 2.5 goals @ 1.8 - Betfair. Fancy this to be fairly high scoring as it's the cup, and these two played out a league match only last month, which ended 3-5. These two sides lie fourth and third respectively in the Super Liga table. Both sides are pretty high scoring in the league anyway - Antalyaspor have scored the joint most amount at home from the entire league, while they've conceded the joint second highest amount at home in the league. Besiktas have scored the second highest amount of goals away from home in the league, and conceded twelve in seven away. Although that's not the worst in the league, that is pretty much the highest from the top ten. I am aware that the 5-3 win to Besiktas here in November probably distorts their goals scored and conceded stats, but Antalyaspor have still gone over in thirteen out of their last fifth teen league and cup games at home. Besiktas have conceded twenty three goals in their last fifth teen away league and cup fixtures, and have gone over in ten out of their last fifth teen away league and cup fixtures.
2-1 after 30 minutes .... Bet won :ok

Trabzonspor V Eskisehrispor + 0.25 @ 1.87 - bet365. Here we have a match up in the cup between Trabzonspor, who are one of the tightest sides in the league versus Eskisehrispor, who are one of the more offensive sides in the league. I believe Eskisehrispor have a better than average chance of getting something here as they are ahead of Trabzonpor in the Super Liga, and the fact Eskisehrispor are fairly attack minded anyway leads me to believe they'll be more fourth-right in their play. Eskisehrispor beat Trabzonspor 3-0 here in November and I believe some bookies haven't cottoned on to the possibility that Eskisehrispor are in better shape these days, with the lowest odds on the away side being 2.95, the maximum 3.25.

Mersin Idman Yurdu V Antalyaspor Over 2.5 goals @ 1.95 - bet365. Bookies are clearly split on this game, with the odds for over 2.5 goals ranging from as low as 1.75 through the 1.80s, all the way up to a standout 1.95 with a few firms. I'd rate Antalyaspor as a fairly attack minded team, and having backed the overs in their last cup game against Besiktas I fancy this to be fairly open here. Despite the fact Mersin Idman Yurdu aren't the biggest if scorers in the league I believe this cup competition will provide them with some respite from the league as they're languishing in seventeenth position currently. They beat Genclibirgli 3-2 away in the last round, and I rate the chances of Antalyaspor scoring prett highly, which leads me to believe Mersin Idman Yurdu can hit back as Antalysaspor open up.

Pierikos V Levadiakos Under 2.5 goals @ 1.77 - Bet Victor. This is the second leg cup tie here between Pierikos who play in the Greek Football League, and Levadiakos who play in the Super Liga. I believe that the odds are attractive here because one side plays in a higher tier of football. However, Pierikos are pretty tight at home with only seven conceded, and six scored I think they are a typically tight Greek side. Levadiakos have only scored three goals away from home all season, and with seven conceded are equally tight. The first leg was won 2-0 by Levadiakos so I can't see them pushing forward at all, while I don't believe Pierikos have the quality to pull the tie back.

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13 AEK Athens - Kavala Kavala AH - 1 @1.825 (bet365) Greek cup second leg, first game finished 0-0. AEK is struggling in the league - 15th place out of 16 teams. They have terrible goal record - only one team has scored less goals than them. They are particularly goal-less and vulnerable at home - 6 goals scored for 8 games, only 2 victories, both with just one goal difference. They scored two goals at home only once this season - against PAS Giannina. Kavala is a second division team and one of the mediocre ones in their group. Still they have one of the best defenses in their group - only ten goals conceded for 13 games. They lost by more than one-goal margin only once this season. The team also performs stable in the cup, as they have only two losses for their last 11 games. The first round in Kavala finished not surprisingly 0-0. The bookies are unanimous in their expectations for unders which are priced at 1.60. However, it seems to me that the price for the asian handicap (which covers a loss by one goal margin) is too high, given the expectations for low scoring game and the inability of AEK to score goals at home. I feel that the wost case scenario for Kavala here will be a 1-0 loss, which will make the bet void.

Mersin Idman Yurdu V Antalyaspor Over 2.5 goals @ 1.95 - bet365. Bookies are clearly split on this game, with the odds for over 2.5 goals ranging from as low as 1.75 through the 1.80s, all the way up to a standout 1.95 with a few firms. I'd rate Antalyaspor as a fairly attack minded team, and having backed the overs in their last cup game against Besiktas I fancy this to be fairly open here. Despite the fact Mersin Idman Yurdu aren't the biggest if scorers in the league I believe this cup competition will provide them with some respite from the league as they're languishing in seventeenth position currently. They beat Genclibirgli 3-2 away in the last round, and I rate the chances of Antalyaspor scoring prett highly, which leads me to believe Mersin Idman Yurdu can hit back as Antalysaspor open up.
0-4 with half an hour left ... Bet won :ok

Pierikos V Levadiakos Under 2.5 goals @ 1.77 - Bet Victor. This is the second leg cup tie here between Pierikos who play in the Greek Football League, and Levadiakos who play in the Super Liga. I believe that the odds are attractive here because one side plays in a higher tier of football. However, Pierikos are pretty tight at home with only seven conceded, and six scored I think they are a typically tight Greek side. Levadiakos have only scored three goals away from home all season, and with seven conceded are equally tight. The first leg was won 2-0 by Levadiakos so I can't see them pushing forward at all, while I don't believe Pierikos have the quality to pull the tie back.
0-4 already in the second half .... Bet lost ... Pah! bet365 have Levadiakos as having four shots only on target :(

Trabzonspor V Eskisehrispor + 0.25 @ 1.87 - bet365. Here we have a match up in the cup between Trabzonspor, who are one of the tightest sides in the league versus Eskisehrispor, who are one of the more offensive sides in the league. I believe Eskisehrispor have a better than average chance of getting something here as they are ahead of Trabzonpor in the Super Liga, and the fact Eskisehrispor are fairly attack minded anyway leads me to believe they'll be more fourth-right in their play. Eskisehrispor beat Trabzonspor 3-0 here in November and I believe some bookies haven't cottoned on to the possibility that Eskisehrispor are in better shape these days, with the lowest odds on the away side being 2.95, the maximum 3.25.
2-0 .... Bet lost ... Happy with the selection... Trabzonspor took an early lead against the run of play, and Eskisehrispor had a player sent off in the second half :(