** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

picks by software

iroquois

home+win.pnghome+win2.png This software is based on 15 years of soccer statistic study by kevin pullein. The method he use is the calculation of the %of sucess of each team. After he make the relationship between these % of sucess to give a rating. Each rating is equal to a final % of home, draw and away wins, based on complicated formulas. I will try the software with a system based on the advice the software gives. Flat betting. Bet365 odds. i try two systems: the home win system and the draw system: Bank=1000 units If the software gives a advice like: "PICK 1 WITH CAUTION" value of the bet=5 units If the software gives a advice like: "PICK 1 WITH CONFIDENCE" value of the bet=10 units If the software gives a advice like: "STRONG PROBABILITY OF DRAW" value of the bet=3 units Other advice i don´t bet. [TABLE=class: team] [TR] [TD=class: tname-away logo-enable][TABLE=class: team] [TR] [TD=class: tname-home logo-enable]Strömsgodset[/TD] [TD=class: current-result]-[/TD] [TD=class: tname-away logo-enable]Fredrikstad odds: 1.33-5.00-8.50 advice: pick with caution: bet=5 units [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: odds] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: kx o_0][/TD] [TD=class: kx o_2][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] bet1.pngno value here in the home win, but value in the draw. [TABLE=class: team] [TR] [TD=class: tname-home logo-enable]Atvidabergs[/TD] [TD=class: current-result]-[/TD] [TD=class: tname-away logo-enable]Örebro odds: 1.73-3.75-4.5 advice: pick with caution: bet=5 units, this is a value bet. let´s see.[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] bet2.pngvalue in the home win bet here

Re: picks by software Errrrrrmmmm... So is this a strategy that has defined inputs and outputs, so anyone can apply and follow, or strategy just for the sake of testing that software? I mean, "Software said pick 1" is not really a strategy, is it? Mind you of Systems and Strategy Forum rules:

Top post must contain following info: - A description of the betting system, bet selection process and staking plan. Obviously we want as much details as possible but it is not required. A statement like "it's private, under wraps, secret" however is not sufficient. You must give a description of the bet selection process as well as the staking plan used sufficient for anyone else to get a clear idea of what's involved. The whole idea of this Forum is to share information about a chosen betting system or strategy. The more information you post the more chance you have of someone else making a contribution to your system. ....................... This Forum is not intended for commercial Tipsters/Websites/Services/Etc... to post proofing threads or even to plainly advertise. ( either openly or covertly ). ....................... Any exception to this rule needs to be requested beforehand by contacting PL's owner Paul Ross on [email protected]
So, I'd say
Each rating is equal to a final % of home' date=' draw and away wins, based on complicated formulas.[/quote'] is not sufficient to justify this thread; I know there are members on this forum, including me, who don't mind diving into complicated formulas (although I get drowned sometimes... :\ ), so please try to provide more info on your selection process! :ok

Re: picks by software this software is based on kevin pullein study. from his book "betting on football". for obvious reason i can't explain in detail the process he use to select picks. i programme in visual basic is method, and i try it. Just it.

Re: picks by software OK then, I've moved this thread into Glory Hunters, that's suitable place; however, it still resembles like you want to proof the software, so mind you, you are not allowed to try to turn it into commercial, as you already tried in the past! Good luck with your picks! :ok