BBOTD wed 24th July

[h=2][/h]

Here's what I wrote back on the 6th July where he finished 2nd to the fav! Noted as being unlucky in running on its latest outing I'll side with drinmoy lad to bounce back over the minimum? Won off a mark of 51 over 5f on Soft going 3 runs ago which should be similar to conditions tomorrow and is running off Only 54 but could still be open to improvement. his last 2 runs we're over 6f @ 7f but the 5f will see the best Of him. (hopefully) Ill stick With him over the minimum as he ran a cracker LTO and was only just collared on the line. DRINMOY LAD 6.15 naas 1pt win @ sp

Re: BBOTD wed 24th July Lingfield 440 - Tis Rock N Roll - 3/1 Bet365 BOG Not much out there that interests me tomorrow apart from this one. The horse keeps improving having won two handicaps over 10f so far this year, one of which was at this course. The step up in trip should also suit (keeping on strongly each run this season) and his handy style will also be useful for this track. The price is very fair and I think a big run should be expected.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.