BBOTD fri 13th july

Muamarra 0.5 pts e.w 25/1 paddy p 1.50 newmarket I fancy Golden Lilac to hose up but at evens it's of no interest for this competition so I'll leave it for Wizzkid! Lol Ill side with Muamarra as he Won 2 starts back over 6f in very easy fashion of a mark of 85. He then raced over The minimum on his latest start. A distance he's never won over and appears to be too short. He has won 2 of his 3 starts at 6f and with Martin Harley back on board I feel he could go well at a price! :hope

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july 420 York - Jamaican Bolt - 5/2 - VC, Ladbrokes If I was a bear, I would find a cave and not come out until this ****e had passed!! WTF!? Hailstorm today with thunder and lightning in Dorset. This one appears to get on with the soft conditions and bolted up last time. Lightly raced and scope for progression despite the leap in class. Won easily last time in a very poor race but time was good none the less.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.