** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Placepot! please read!

Guys sorry for creating a new thread on this, but I don't want to get my hopes up if it won't be that big of a return. Can someone just quickly try and calculate roughly how much I'll get back on the placepot here, these are my selections: Race 1: Sentrail and lethal force (Sentrail places SP 5/1) Race 2: Chicamadee and Nahrain (chicamee places SP 4/1) Race 3: So you think and Carlton house (Both place, 4/5 and 7/2 SP) Race 4: Prince of Joanne and Mull of Killough (Prince of Joanne places 16/1 SP) Race 5: Jubille Diamond and Mironica Race 6: Duntle and Ladys first I've put on 20p a line which equated to about £12 Thanks!!

Re: Placepot! please read! At the moment the dividend after 4 races is £55 to a £1 stake. At the moment you are running to 40p so if you get one in the next 2 you'll make a nice few quid. The SP is irrelevant . Visit Totesport and click on the Live Information and you'll be able to calculate your expected returns. Don't forget to deduct the 27% first.

Re: Placepot! please read! The Placepot pools are fantastic this week with a lot of clueless punters placing £10/£20 single selection lines , massive value. £500+K today and yesterday , 8 times the daily norm. If its within your budget I'd recommend having 3/4/5 selections in most legs , they'll pay very well this week. I'm through to the last leg at the moment albeit to 10p , got 4 runners on my side.

Re: Placepot! please read!

The Placepot pools are fantastic this week with a lot of clueless punters placing £10/£20 single selection lines , massive value. £500+K today and yesterday , 8 times the daily norm. If its within your budget I'd recommend having 3/4/5 selections in most legs , they'll pay very well this week. I'm through to the last leg at the moment albeit to 10p , got 4 runners on my side.
Any joy mate? How much was the pot after the 6 legs?

Re: Placepot! please read!

Guys sorry for creating a new thread on this, but I don't want to get my hopes up if it won't be that big of a return. Can someone just quickly try and calculate roughly how much I'll get back on the placepot here, these are my selections: Race 1: Sentrail and lethal force (Sentrail places SP 5/1) Race 2: Chicamadee and Nahrain (chicamee places SP 4/1) Race 3: So you think and Carlton house (Both place, 4/5 and 7/2 SP) Race 4: Prince of Joanne and Mull of Killough (Prince of Joanne places 16/1 SP) Race 5: Jubille Diamond and Mironica Race 6: Duntle and Ladys first I've put on 20p a line which equated to about £12 Thanks!!
UNLUCKY WITH THE 5TH LEG LETTING YOU DOWN BUT THE BIG MEETINGS LIKE THIS CAN HAVE VERY BIG PAYOUTS. Also the QUADPOT [ races 3 4 5 6 ] can also pay big as well and it was 388 on Tuesday for the last 4 races and if you can find a banker and say 3 in every other race thats only 27 lines or more lines if you wish. As with any pool betting it mainly depends on how many FAVS or 2nd favs are placed out of the 6 races and if thats not the case the RETURNS are always likely to be o the BIG SIDE. T%M