Royal Ascot Day 5 ~ Saturday 23rd June

All selections and discussion in here please Royal Ascot Day Five - Saturday 23rd June 2012 Time Race Class Dist. 14.30 The Chesham Stakes Listed 7f 15.05 The Hardwicke Stakes Group 2 1m4f 15.50 The Diamond Jubilee Stakes Group 1 6f 16.25 The Wokingham Stakes Heritage Handicap 6f 17.00 The Duke Of Edinburgh Stakes Heritage Handicap 1m4f 17.35 The Queen Alexandra Stakes Conditions 2m6f

Re: Royal Ascot Day 5 ~ Saturday 23rd June Counting the days at work... can't wait to see Black Caviar. I hope she can live up to the high expectations. Have to admit she looks fantastic in this video anyway: http://youtu.be/S3phvZd5heA

http://youtu.be/S3phvZd5heA

As I have a Frankel + BC double at 9/10 I have also a financial interest in her winning the Jubilee Stakes. Apart of that I really like the 20/1 for Krypton Factor. BC is clear but behind her are still two places free and I think Krypton Factor has the form in the book to play a big role. He's beaten Rocket Man at Meydan in the Golde Shaheen convincingly and confirmed that he's an improved horse as he won a Group 3 before that already this year. If the ground does not come not too soft he should run very well.

Re: Royal Ascot Day 5 ~ Saturday 23rd June 3.45 Ascot: Diamond Jubilee Stakes (Group 1) (6f) This will be a terrific spectacle whatever happens and possibly not the best race for the punters as the price on Black Caviar wont interest many. Bookmakers are betting without the favourite and of course we have some decent sprinters in the field that will be starting at massive odds so the each way market will be popular. Its impossible to oppose the mare and I hope she wins by 5 lengths, we need superstars in our industry and the crowds back home in Australia will be watching the race in their thousands. Society Rock looks a safe enough bet to make the frame with conditions to suit and is worth a nibble in the without the favourite market also. Selections; 1pt EW Society Rock 12/1 Boylesports 2pts Society Rock W/O Black Caviar 7/2 Paddy Power Full Preview http://www.punterslounge.com/royal-ascot-betting--society-rock-to-chase-home-black-caviar-in-diamond-jubilee

Re: Royal Ascot Day 5 ~ Saturday 23rd June 4.25 Ascot: Wokingham Stakes (Heritage Handicap) (Class 2) (6f) Somewhat of a lottery and being drawn on the right side is crucial, the best tactics are to plump for one on either side and my two against the field are Morache Music from stall 6, he likes the track, goes well on soft ground and is in fair nick at present. Lui Rei is my choice from those drawn high, he’s in smashing form and if the pace is strong enough on the stands side he will come through late and hopefully snatch a prize. Have a scout round and find those bookies that are betting on 5 places, as it’s a massive advantage in races like this. Selections: 1pt EW Morache Music 20/1 Betfred (First 5) 1pt EW Lui Rei 20/1 Paddy Power (First 5) Full Preview http://www.punterslounge.com/royal-ascot-betting--lui-rei-to-give-cowell-wokingham-success-at-royal-ascot

Re: Royal Ascot Day 5 ~ Saturday 23rd June 5.35 Ascot: Queen Alexandra Stakes (Conditions) (2m5f 159y) Interesting contest to end the five-day meeting and we shouldn’t look much further than the first few in the betting. Overturn looks to have a big chance, he will no doubt lead these a merry gallop and it will be a case of holding off any late surges from the likes of Simeon and possibly Zuider Zee and American Trilogy. It’s a big ask for Simeon to win again after his effort on Tuesday and I have a feeling Paul Nicholls is not coming to Ascot for the day out. Selections; 2pts Overturn 4/1 Betfred 1pt EW American Trilogy 16/1 BetVictor Full Preview http://www.punterslounge.com/royal-ascot-betting--gutsy-overturn-can-lead-them-all-a-merry-dance-in-ascot-finale

Re: Royal Ascot Day 5 ~ Saturday 23rd June 2.30 – Chesham Stakes (Listed) Mark Johnston (3), Aidan O’Brien (2) and Richard Hannon (2) are the leading trainers since 1999 Apart from the 2010 winner, all of the previous 12 winners has raced over 6f; none finishing worse than 3rd 10 of the last 12 winners were making only their second start 10 of the last 12 winners had already won a race 10 of the last 12 winners were sent off at 7/1 or less; others 22/1 and 25/1 The Chesham is always a tricky nut to crack as most of the runners will be untried over this 7f trip and therefore there is an element of guesswork involved. Dawn Approach would have been a strong fancy for this race but went down the Coventry route instead which suggests to me that Bolger thinks a fair bit of MOVE TO STRIKE. After a pleasing debut at Leopardstown, he annihilated this 6 rivals as the Curragh next time. Despite the soft ground and 6f trip, he travelled well throughout before putting the race to bed inside the final 2 furlongs and on this evidence he should have no problem with the step up tomorrow or the ease in the ground. Jalaa, a 200,000gns half-brother to Dewhurst winner Intense Focus, made an encouraging start to his career with a fairly convincing victory at Leicester. Having tracked the strong travelling runner-up early on, he picked up well inside the final furlong to win with some authority. He´s a strong colt who very much looks the part, and he should handle the step up in trip although too much juice in the ground would be a concern. Tha’ir showed ability on his debut at Ripon and returned to the Yorkshire track when winning next time. Having jumped well, he made all of the running to win with plenty in hand despite drifting to his right in the closing stages. This Derby entry isn’t the biggest of colts but he should be very effective over this extra furlong and just as important, he should handle the ground. The dark horse of the race could prove to be Frege who made a very encouraging debut at Lingfield. Brian Meehan’s filly was handed the dreaded stall 1 and probably did too much too early so did well to stick on for 4th. As with all of Meehan’s 2yos, she will come on for the run and at what is likely to be a decent price, she could be worth a small each-way bet. 3.05 – Hardwicke Stakes (Group 2) 10 of the last 12 winners had achieved a top three finish on their latest start 8 of the last 12 winners had already won a Group race over 1m4f No female winner since 1983 Mark Johnston (4) and Sir Michael Stoute (3) are the leading trainers since 1999 As 4yos have won the last 4 renewals and given Sir Michael Stoute’s record in the race, a good case can be made for Sea Moon who got back to winning ways at Goodwood on his reappearance. I liked this colt a lot last season and had him ante-post for the St Leger so I was thrilled when he won the Great Voltigeur in such fine style given that he was a late maturer. He proved then that he handles cut in the ground and in my opinion 12f is his ideal trip. I considered him slightly unlucky at Doncaster and he then ran a fine race behind St Nicholas Abbey in Breeders’ Cup Turf. He looked the sort to improve from 3 to 4 and that looked evident at Goodwood last time. He does face some stiff opposition here, none more so than from Aiken who remains unbeaten since June 2011; winning all of his 6 starts. The trip and ground look ideal for John Gosden’s colt and judged on the ease of his recent course and distance win last month and his Gr2 victory in France at the start of June, he must rank a serious danger if improving again. Red Cadeaux never fails to disappoint whilst Masked Marvel could be dangerous if recapturing his St leger form but the 3rd place on the shortlist has to go to MEMPHIS TENNESSEE who represents last year’s winning trainer. With O’Brien having such a wealth of talent at his disposal it is easy to forget that this colt was beaten less than 2L in the Derby and the same distance in the Irish equivalent. He very much looked the sort to improve with a winter on his back and he did look more mature when winning a weak looking Ormonde Stakes at Chester’s May Meeting. Stamina looks the key to him and I can see him staying on well when others are crying enough in the testing conditions. 3.50 – Golden Jubilee Stakes (Group 1) All of the last 12 winners were male All of the last 12 winners had already run that season 10 of the last 12 winners had won over 6f in Listed class of higher 9 of the last 12 winners were trained in the UK (1 Ireland, 1 Hong Kong, 1 Australia) All of the last 11 outright favourites were beaten (Starspangledbanner was Jt favourite) 8 winners priced in double figures (10, 12, 16, 20×2, 25, 33×2) This is a really tough race to weigh up from a trends point of view. Everything I have seen and heard of BLACK CAVIAR tells me that she is by far the most obvious winner but the trends don’t necessarily back that up. But then again she isn’t your average filly. I have seen a fair bit of the footage of her races in Australia and I don’t think I have ever seen her come off the bridle. She is a bit like Frankel in that when others are hard at work, she keeps on finding more but without any real effort. You can make a case saying that the soft ground combined with travelling halfway round the world is enough to take her on but I have always beleived that top-class horses can overcome any obstacle. So, if she is such a good thing we are looking at the place or each-way market. 3yos have won 2 of the last 4 renewals but I don’t think those from this age group this year are Gr1 level yet so I am prepared to overlook them. Freddy Head’s filly Moonlight Cloud is arguably the biggest challenger as she has some solid form against Gr1 winners already in the bag. She does look to be more of a 7f filly and on fast ground I would be concerned that they will go too quick for her. But on rain-softened ground this should allow her stamina to come through and I can see her staying on strongly at the finish. Krypton Factor would have probably made it onto the short list as he does look a big price for a Gr1 winner but I cannot see him handling the ground as all of his better efforts for Sir Mark Prescott came on a sounder surface. Last year’s winner Society Rock will go on the ground and still looks a generous price at 12-1. He is possibly the pick from a trends perspective and it is fair to say that he has been mapped out for this race for some time. His half a length defeat by Tiddliwinks, who won again since, should have him spot on and he can go close. 4.25 – Wokingham Stakes (Heritage Handicap) All of the last 12 winners were officially rated 95 or higher 12 of the last 13 winners were aged four or five 12 of the last 13 winners had raced no more than 4 times that season 12 of the last 14 winners achieved a top four finish last time 12 of the last 14 winners were drawn no more than 7 stalls from either rail 9 of the last 14 winners had raced within the last 30 days 9 of the last 12 winners came from the first 4 in the betting None of the runners tomorrow tick every box. One of the stronger candidates is King Of Jazz who has made a decent start this season for new connections. He wasn’t beaten all that far on his reappearance at Doncaster in April and showed that he has some stamina in his locker when 3rd again behind Global Village in the 7f Victoria Cup. He does seem to appreciate a slightly easier surface and so he is entitled to run well back over 6f and from a handy draw in stall 27. Drawn next to him is Pabusar and he too has ticks in many of the right boxes even though he is available at 40-1. He was unlucky to just get run out of it by Palace Moon at Newbury last month and hopefully he can kick on from this after a bit of a hit or miss career so far. Maarek has a big weight to carry but he has just kept on progressing this season. The trip and ground will be ideal and if he can win this off 9st 10lb he will surely move up to Pattern company next time. But a personal preference is for ALBEN STAR who has been so progressive this year on the AW. He chased home Maarek at Newmarket’s Guineas Meeting when he finished 5th, beaten less than 3L, but he is 6lb better of with that rival tomorrow. Richard Fahey knows how to ready one for a big race like this and all indications are that is exactly what he has done with this Coldovil gelding. 5.00 – Duke Of Edinburgh Handicap All of the last 12 favourites were beaten; 8 priced in double figures (10×2, 11, 12,14×2, 16, 28) All of the last 12 winners were aged four or five (4yo – 8, 5yo – 4) 8 of the last 12 winners achieved a top 3 finish last time; 5 had won Only 2 of the last 12 winners were officially rated 100 or higher Mark Johnston (3), Hughie Morrison (2) & Sir Michael Stoute (2) are the leading trainers since 2000 CAMBORNE was very easy on the eye when winning at Doncaster earlier this month and even though the handicapper has put him up 13lb he looks the sort that can carry on progressing after just 5 starts. The step up to 1m4f seemed to bring the very best out of this Doyen gelding and with the ground just about looking ideal he should run a very big race. Mark Johnston proved on Thursday that he is a trainer to be reckoned with over middle-distances at Royal Ascot and he runs 3 here which all look pretty evenly matched. Eternal Heart has been running over a variety of trips but 3 of his 4 wins have come over 1m4f. He is entitled to be involved here but the ground would be a slight worry of it gets too soft. Therefore, Ithoughtitwasover might provide his best chance in the race as he does have soft ground winning form over 1m4f. On the face of it, he could be deemed to be a few pounds too high in the handicap but don’t let that fool you as Johnston’s horses can often improve again at a big meeting. Anatolian reversed the form with him at Newmarket last time when he was narrowly beaten by High Jinx. After a progressive season last year, Godolphin’s colt seems to be going the right way and if he can carry on in that vein it would be no surprise to see him back to winning ways. John Hammond doesn’t travel his horses unnecessarily and so the chances of Hammerfest have to be taken seriously. There is no doubt that he will handle any amount of cut in the ground and therefore could run a very big race if building on his Saint-Cloud victory last month. 5.35 – Queen Alexandra Stakes 10 of the last 12 winners were aged four to six (4yo – 3, 5yo – 4, 6yo – 3) 10 of the last 12 winners had won over 14f (including hurdles) 9 of the last 12 winners were sent off at 7/1 or lower; 4 were favourite 6 of the last 12 winners were officially rated 100 or higher Fallon and Murtagh have each won this race twice in the last 10 years So here we are, the final race of Royal Ascot 2012. Overturn is without doubt the classiest runner on show and barring any mishaps, he must surely go very close. He will handle and ease in the ground but interestingly this will be the furthest he has ever raced over, amazing when you think that he is also a top-class hurdler. Tuesday’s Ascot Stakes winner Simenon must also be a consideration of he is allowed to take part as Baddam showed us in 2006 that it is possible to do the Royal double. But it might be worth taking a chance on the recent York winner CLOUDY SPIRIT who has stamina in abundance having won over 3m under NH rules. He stamina certainly came into play when she beat Dark Ranger at York and with this being a conditions race her 10lb hike up the weights doesn’t come into play. Zuider Zee is a classy horse over 2m as shown when he was only beaten 3L by Opinion Poll in the Henry II Stakes. He does handle some cut but he is very much an unknown over the trip.

Re: Royal Ascot Day 5 ~ Saturday 23rd June Wokingham Handicap 4.25 Ascot 12/12 - won over 6f or 7f 11/12 - Age 4-5 (1 6yo+ from 121 runs in those 12 years) 10/12 - Weight 8st 11 - 9st 6 9/12 - OR between 95-102 11/12 - Ran within 50 days 10/12 - 1 to 4 runs in the season 10/12 - won or placed LTO Age plays a part by those stats and a run within 50 days That removes 13 of the 29 runners straight away won or placed LTO is a strong trend and a useful stat for sprinters who like to win these big races off a decent form run That leaves Maarek Colonel mak 5 runs Pabusar Gordon lord byron 5 runs Scarf 5 runs King of jazz Desert Law remove those outside the weight bracket and those with 5 runs leaves Pabusar gone up in the weights now after recent decent 2nd place King of Jazz only 1lb higher than 2nd place in Victoria cup over 1 furlong longer at this track Desert law ran well in the Epsom dash but may find this ground too slow Really like the look of King of Jazz here and hope that the stands side will out do the far side Bets KING OF JAZZ 5pts ew 16/1 >Bet365 1st 5

Re: Royal Ascot Day 5 ~ Saturday 23rd June Sat - Ascot Hardwicke Stakes 12f Grp 2 ------------------------------------------ 16/16 were 4, 5 or 6 y olds 13/13 with a rating were rated at 111 or above. 16/16 were returned at 12/1 or UNDER 15/16 ran at Group level LTO with 8 in Group 1 company LTO 15/16 had ran that season , with 13 of them being placed in the first 3 on at least one occasion. 15/16 had won at Group 2 /3 grade 12/16 had won over 12/13f. 10/10 had ran within 50 days. 7/16 had ran in the Coronation Cup at the DERBY meeting LTO without winning it. Remove those rated Under 111 - ALLIED POWERS , CALICO CAT , FIORENTE and HUNTERS LIGHT. Remove those who have not ran within 50 days - JAKKALBERRY and TESTOSTERONE. The 6 remaining have all won at Group level . Considering the change in going to SOFT it would appear sensible to try and discard any runner who may find this a disadvantage - QUEST FOR PEACE is the only one i have resonable doubts about on this ground [as does his trainer] That leaves - AIKEN - a C/D winner on heavy ground and his other 2 wins this season have all been on easy going over 12f , last time in a Chantilly G2 , also add to that the exceptional form of Trainer /Jockey today and he cannot be ignored.. DUNADEN is the 'class' runner in the race with 2 G1 wins to his name , a 4-time winner over 12f and 6 time winner on ground varying from G/S - Soft although his best wins have been on faster ground which is a slight concern and was beaten over 3l LTO behind AIKEN but was giving away 7lbs that day. Another slight worry is that he has done his best race's from Oct to Jan. MEMPHIS TENNESSEE won the Ormonde [G2] at Chester LTO over 13f on soft gound after being 4th in the Derby and 3rd in the Irish Derby. Again the Trainer / Jockey record this week cannot be under-estimated. RED CADEAUX finished 2nd in the Coronation Cup LTO and had won at G2 + 3 level and has won on G/S and soft . However i have to assume that Aiden O'Brien believes his runner has an edge over RED CADEAUX as his ST NICHOLAS ABBEY won the Coronation Cup and he surely has faith in MEMPHIS finishing in front of this one at least. SEA MOON has won at G2 grade and won on G/S and heavy [albeit when 1/5f in a Yarmouth Maiden] . Stoutes yard has started to show a bit of winning form in the past couple of weeks and had a Roayl winner here today. It has to be taken into account he also finished behind ST NICHOLAS ABBEY in the Breeder Cup and and i'm tempted to assume O'Brien thinks he has his measure here . Summary - At the odds and considering this is still a drop in grade from last season i think MEMPHIS TENNESSE is worth the Nap while if any runner is going to be suited by the ground it's AIKEN from todays hat-trick winning stable of J Gosden. Stake 6pts @ 11/2 [bog] MEMPHIS TENNESSE Stake 4pts @ 7/2 [bog] AIKEN

Re: Royal Ascot Day 5 ~ Saturday 23rd June 4.25 Ascot - 2pts win Scarf @ 16/1 (Bet365) There doesn't appear much between the stands side and the far side up the straight course at the moment so the pace will be all important and I just feel that there's a little bit more early speed coming from the high numbers and for that reason I'm siding with the Godolphin runner who could be nicely berthed in stall 24. There doesn't look like there is an abundance of early pace in general but this one may well stride out prominently and that could suit if they don't go a mad gallop and there isn't a strong headwind today. He's just starting to come to the boil for his new yard and should relish the stiff 6f here and any further rain would be no inconvenience given his good record on testing ground. Although he's won over further, he definitely has the speed for 6f and has been racing keenly here on his last few starts. It cost him any chance he had at Haydock two starts back over 7f but he ran very well off this mark last time at Doncaster and the step back in trip will suit I think. He was only beaten a head that day by a horse who ran pretty well in the Buckingham Palace Stakes yesterday and my selection is due to be raied 6lbs in the future. If he continues in the same form today and he's on the right part of the track I think he'll go very well indeed. Hopefully he can settle better back down sprinting and if he does so, he'll have the stamina to climb the hill effectively. 5.00 Ascot - 1pt win Mulaqen @ 14/1 (Bet365) Interesting race and I'd love to be able to get a handle on the French runner but I'm going to have to sidestep him because I can't work the form out. Will be disappointed should he win as he is an interesting runner from what I can make out! Anatolian has a clear chance on his fine 2nd recently but I like the horse who finished 4th that day and has an 8lb swing in the weights today. First of all, my selection is much the better drawn today in stall 1 as opposed to 22 and he probably just was made too much use of in the race last time out. Prior to that he had some very solid form last year when only beaten 3 1/2l by the 80-rated(!) Aiken in a handicap at Ascot. That horse is now much higher in the weights so it looks a good run. He proved he was well-handicapped on his return this time around when storming to an impressive success at York off a mark of 84 and was value for further than the winning distance of 2 1/4l in a competitive and big field. It is plausible that he wasn't at his best last time given he was off the track for quite a while and his 2nd run of the season came fairly quickly. Possibly he was just handicapped out of it after the handicapper hiked him up the weights, but I think he can still prove competitive. When you look at that race, those who were held up off the pace prospered with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th and 7th placed runners all sitting in midfield or further back. The one horse that managed to stay near the front was Mulaqen in 4th spot. The rest of those up there were well beaten and he may just have paid the price. He hasn't totally proved he's best on a soft surface or anything like that but he hasn't run badly on either try and if he's in a more favourable position today relative to the pace I think he can still go close off a mark of 96. I'm not convinced about Camborne personally off his revised mark, Spanish Duke I would be concerned about over 1m4f here (been saving his best for Epsom), I think the handicapper has caught up with Ithoughtitwasover whilst Cill Rialaig looks high enough in the weights and the ground could be against Midsummer Sun. I'm bound to be wrong somewhere along the line but there's nothing in here that looks guaranteed to run a blinder in my eyes, though as I mentioned, I'm wary of the French raider. I think Marcus Tregoning's relatively unexposed gelding in here could improve further and take this, however. 5.35 Ascot - 2pts win Petara Bay @ 12/1 (Bet365) This is a unique stamina test and the fact that Simenon proved very effective under extremely similar conditions here earlier this week is a huge advantage, but who knows how much that took out of him and is worth taking on I reckon. Overturn is another with an obvious chance but I get the feeling he could prove vulnerable at the finish under these testing conditions over this far at a stiff track. Robert Mills' Petara Bay is the joint 2nd highest rated horse in the line-up and although he is yet to prove himself over this far, he has plenty of stamina in the locker and this extreme distance could see him produce a career best. He's the type of horse who just strikes me as one who will relish this test and he goes very well fresh so the long 329-day break is no concern. He handles soft and he's obviously nicely in at the weights given this is not a handicap. He rarely runs a bad race and his staying on 4th in the Northumberland Plate on softish ground last year gives me plenty of hope that he'll get home today, for all this is a few furlongs further. He signed off last season with a win so he should still have more to offer as an 8yo and it just seems to me that quite a few of these can safely be disregarded. I certainly don't think Robert Mills' runner should be as big as 12/1 considering his OR and the fact he was in form last time we saw him, we know he runs well fresh and he has a fair chance of staying. He certainly looks the value bet in the race to me.

Re: Royal Ascot Day 5 ~ Saturday 23rd June GRAMERCY (16:25) has long been talked up as a likely winner of this sort of contest by previous connections and he ran with credit in last year’s renewal, that coming on seasonal reappearance. Now with a different yard and a run under his belt, one that should have got him cherry ripe for this race, he ought to go well as he has plenty to suit. A multiple winner over 6f, he’s perfectly at home around Ascot and brings to the table a victory (off a 7lb lower mark) over this C&D and a cracking effort over 7f here last year, when travelling supremely well but just losing out to a very creditable winner in Smarty Socks (who carries on improving). On that evidence a strongly run 6f here at Ascot will be ideal, as it’ll give him plenty of chance to travel sweetly into the race off a brisk pace. His seasonal reappearance effort should be ignored completely, especially as it came over 5f, an inadequate trip for him and he struggled to ever land a blow, especially as he was held-up quite far off the pace and wasn’t given a hard-time. He’s been dropped 2lbs for that and a mark of 99 looks perfectly workable, especially as on occasions he’s shaped as if Group wins weren’t too optimistic. The booking of Johnny Murtagh is a big positive, especially in this race as he’s won the last two renewals and could have presumably ridden a couple of the Irish contingent this year, so his presence is encouraging. With handicaps of this type, draw/pace bias is difficult to know until they actually run the race but the price of Gramercy is what makes it appealing, namely that it’s a good few points over what I was expecting, as I feel he’s worthy of support up until the 10/1 mark. Granted a strong pace to track, he ought to go well. Bets 16:25 Ascot – Gramercy; 2pts @ 20/1 Bet365, William Hill (bog)

Re: Royal Ascot Day 5 ~ Saturday 23rd June Ascot 3.05pm Hardwicke Stakes Today is all about Black Caviar but this race could be a blinder with so many top horses taking part. Red Cadeaux seems to get better with age and is a reliable runner while Dunaden should get closer to Aiken now 7lb better off than last time out and no Group 1 penalty to carry in this race. Held up too far and given too much to do last time out, needs the race run to suit and expected to come late with a burst of speed in the last furlong: http://www.punterslounge.com/royal-ascot-betting--classy-dunaden-taken-to-reverse-form-with-aiken-in-the-hardwicke-stakes

Re: Royal Ascot Day 5 ~ Saturday 23rd June

3.45 Ascot: Diamond Jubilee Stakes (Group 1) (6f) This will be a terrific spectacle whatever happens and possibly not the best race for the punters as the price on Black Caviar wont interest many. Bookmakers are betting without the favourite and of course we have some decent sprinters in the field that will be starting at massive odds so the each way market will be popular. Its impossible to oppose the mare and I hope she wins by 5 lengths, we need superstars in our industry and the crowds back home in Australia will be watching the race in their thousands. Society Rock looks a safe enough bet to make the frame with conditions to suit and is worth a nibble in the without the favourite market also. Selections; 1pt EW Society Rock 12/1 Boylesports 2pts Society Rock W/O Black Caviar 7/2 Paddy Power Full Preview http://www.punterslounge.com/royal-ascot-betting--society-rock-to-chase-home-black-caviar-in-diamond-jubilee
Would have been very interesting had S ROCK got away on level terms,would certainly have given BC more than a race!! Some may argue that BC was a shade fortunate to win,also the second horse didnt get the straighest of runs.

Re: Royal Ascot Day 5 ~ Saturday 23rd June YOUR DAM RIGHT IT WAS CLOSE! HAHA OOOH HOW I WOULD LOVE FRANKEL TO NOW GO TO AUSSIE LAND AND DESTROY BC ONCE AND FOR ALL! CMON HENRY AFTER TODAYS PERFORMANCE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR! BEST OF BRITISH TO YOU MR FANTANA! OUR RATINGS CLEARLY THE MOST ACCURATE! AND FRANKEL IS THE ONLY TRUE WONDER HORSE YOU SIMPLY MUST ADMIT IT NOW!

YOUR DAM RIGHT IT WAS CLOSE! HAHA OOOH HOW I WOULD LOVE FRANKEL TO NOW GO TO AUSSIE LAND AND DESTROY BC ONCE AND FOR ALL! CMON HENRY AFTER TODAYS PERFORMANCE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR! BEST OF BRITISH TO YOU MR FANTANA! OUR RATINGS CLEARLY THE MOST ACCURATE! AND FRANKEL IS THE ONLY TRUE WONDER HORSE YOU SIMPLY MUST ADMIT IT NOW!
I feel sorry for you mate, i really do. 99% of people can tell she wasn't at her best today, she still won the race though and thats all that matters. Do you believe Frankel is only a head better horse than Zoffany also?

YOUR DAM RIGHT IT WAS CLOSE! HAHA OOOH HOW I WOULD LOVE FRANKEL TO NOW GO TO AUSSIE LAND AND DESTROY BC ONCE AND FOR ALL! CMON HENRY AFTER TODAYS PERFORMANCE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR! BEST OF BRITISH TO YOU MR FANTANA! OUR RATINGS CLEARLY THE MOST ACCURATE! AND FRANKEL IS THE ONLY TRUE WONDER HORSE YOU SIMPLY MUST ADMIT IT NOW!
She's travelled halfway round the World to run in a Group 1 at the premier English flat meeting, obviously been below her best, given little assistance from the saddle, and still won the top prize. She's a wonderhorse, make no mistake about it. Only xenophobes with huge chips on their shoulder would be ridiculous enough to suggest otherwise. Black Caviar's come over and done it now, with little to gain and everything to lose - time for Frankel to travel half the World and take on some Aussie milers. Frankel is the greatest miler in the World, Black Caviar is the greatest sprinter, but you can't compare them with each other. Charmin Ultra's good loo roll, whilst my littlest loves Simpsons cheese - I wouldn't try and wipe her arse with the cheese though :cheers