Sweden v France June 19th

Re: Sweden v France June 19th Here France must go for the win, and if possibile for a 2-0 3-0 win, in order to avoid the first classified from group C that will be Spain at 99,9%. The same applies to England, that however has a little less asier task to do , because Ukraine can still qualify, but England is strong and Rooney is back (even if Walcott injured and this is a blow) So really tempted to make a doble on simple win for France and england; this make out a moltiplicator of 3,44, and i think is quite good for making profit. But now i begin study both match. France for me and for public opinion is really full of talent in midfield and attack; i think they want to finish first so to avoid mighty Spain. Italy or Croatia should be easier task. Benzema; Ribery, Nasri, Cabaye, Malouda, Menez, Ben Arfa, Giroud, Debuchy, Diarra etc.. i see a very powerful France this year, and should dominate against Sweden

Re: Sweden v France June 19th The referee for this game is Portuguese Pedro Proenca who shows plenty of cards. In his last match between Spain and Ireland He showed 5 yellow cards. Even though Sweden have been eliminated I don't think that they will gift this game to France and will want to leave this tournament on a positive note. So, I really expect both to fight in this game and can't see that this game will produce less than 5 yellow cards. However, in a match between Denmark and Germany, crazy Spanish referee, Carlos Velasco Carballo, was in charge in he is also known for showing plenty of cards. However, in the said game he did not produce a single yellow card, so the same scenario might happen here, but I will stick to my regular approach in this game. Over 45 Booking Points @ 2.37 ​William Hill

Re: Sweden v France June 19th From what I can see, it looks like France finally getting into their stride. They dominated the game against the Ukraine with their top players such as Karim Benzema, Samir Nasri and Franck Ribery coming into stride. Since Sweden have nothing to play for, I think their foot might be off the pedal and I really don't see the Swedish getting anything from the game. Unfortunately, it looks like the bookies agree with me and their odds aren't backable for a straight up France victory. So on that note I'm going go with the following bet: France -0.5/-1 Asian Handicap @ 17/20

Re: Sweden v France June 19th This is an overs game to me. Swedish players and manager Hamren states that they still want to win and will not be given up. France need to win aswell to win the group and the actually risk being knocked out if they lose and england lose aswell, so they need to play ball. Sweden is missing Elm who is easily replacable, and elmander who is not. I do believe that the Swedish offense still might get something, a lot of players have contracts ending and are eager to show they can perform, and the Swedish defense is, as we have seen, lackluster, so france will probably get a few goals here. The price of almost even money for over 2.5 is a little to generous not to take. the only way I see this bet lose is if france are leading 2-0 in the 70th minute and both teams sort of stop playing. I punt Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.95 with Pinnacle Sports.

Re: Sweden v France June 19th swedan nothing to fear, playing for pride. will probaly wanna bow out on a positive note. france will probaly start off playing cagey and get a foothold in the game, coz even thou its an outside chance of getting knocked out like spain nearly did, they wont wanna risk it at all. And a lot of these last round games have been caged prodding affairs, so i see value in the h/t sweden+0.5 1.82 at the asians or still 1.87 at bet365. I only see about a 40% of france winning at h/t so if correct the odds offer v good value. they were 1.9 about an hour ago so might bounce back up.

Re: Sweden v France June 19th France need to win this to top the group which I'm sure they will want to do so they avoid playing Spain in the next round. Sweden have been poor in there two games with the exception of Ibrahimovic who played very well last time out against England. France have controlled both games they have played against Ukraine and England. During these games they have had the most corners; 6-5 against Ukraine and 11-4 against England. Sweden on the other hand had have a record of; 3-3 against England and lost 2-3 against Ukraine. France will dominate this game possession wise and terrotorially and I expect them to force more corners. France -2 Corner HCP 1.85 WilliamHill

Re: Sweden v France June 19th 4pts Over 2.5 goals 21/20 Bet365

Both Sweden’s matches in the tournament so far have been over 2.5 goals while France have goals in them but I’m still convinced they have a leaky defence in their repertoire too. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/sweden-vs-france-betting--sweden-can-make-it-3-games-out-of-3-to-contain-over-2-5-goals

Re: Sweden v France June 19th

France need to win this to top the group which I'm sure they will want to do so they avoid playing Spain in the next round. Sweden have been poor in there two games with the exception of Ibrahimovic who played very well last time out against England. France have controlled both games they have played against Ukraine and England. During these games they have had the most corners; 6-5 against Ukraine and 11-4 against England. Sweden on the other hand had have a record of; 3-3 against England and lost 2-3 against Ukraine. France will dominate this game possession wise and terrotorially and I expect them to force more corners. France -2 Corner HCP 1.85 WilliamHill
The corner handicap seems quite generous considering the gap in class and the fact that France are likely to dominate possession. France can lose the game and still qualify, and definitely qualify with a draw, but I agree that they are likely to win this game.

Re: Sweden v France June 19th France -1 (EH) @ 3.10 sportsbet France got the draw with England in the opening game and demonstrated their class with a good win over Ukraine, while the Swedes are out, with losses to England and the Ukraine, they have little to play for here. Like the French to win, but also win well, as they will be looking to maintain their one goal lead over the English in order to finish on top of their group. Assume that they would rather play Italy rather than Spain, so like the French to score a few goals here in order to stay ahead of England. They look too good in midfield for them, and up front they have some class about them. The Swedes rely on Ibrahimovic, and he is a class act, but unless he gets some service, he can be ineffective

Re: Sweden v France June 19th I have been watching France's price carefully today and it's reached a point were I see value. At 1.67 they were just a little bit too short for my liking but with money coming in for Sweden the price has been pushed out to 1.75 which I feel is a good price. France completely controlled the match against Ukraine and were comfortable winners. Sweden struggled against Ukraine and England and didn't pose much of a threat going forwards. With Elmander likely to miss the game there striking options are further hampered. All there hopes on this game rest with Ibrahimovic and I can't see him winning a game for them on his own. France 1.75 BetVictor

Re: Sweden v France June 19th France -0.5 AH @ 1.77 (188bet) 3/10 I think France are too big here. I would make them a 1.65 shot. I think they are a lot better than Sweden, and they have (obviously) the greater motivation. The Swedish players have said they'll be motivated and I don't doubt that, but it has to be a bit of anti-climax when you know you're knocked out. They will also rest a couple of players. They don't need to win which puts me off a little, but you'd imagine avoiding Spain will be important for them. With England having a tough game a win would probably be enough to do this. France were impressive against Ukraine and have a wealth of options going forward which justifiably make them one of the favourites. They looked better at the back too in the last game, with Clichy instead of Evra, although Mexes looked dodgy in friendlies and is a bit of a worry for the French. This sort of bet seems to have been losing for me during the Euros, so it's not my most confident pick, but I thought the odds were correct last night, and have since drifted, so I have to take it.

I have been watching France's price carefully today and it's reached a point were I see value. At 1.67 they were just a little bit too short for my liking but with money coming in for Sweden the price has been pushed out to 1.75 which I feel is a good price. France completely controlled the match against Ukraine and were comfortable winners. Sweden struggled against Ukraine and England and didn't pose much of a threat going forwards. With Elmander likely to miss the game there striking options are further hampered. All there hopes on this game rest with Ibrahimovic and I can't see him winning a game for them on his own. France 1.75 BetVictor
Does look value given the apparent class gap. France look likely winners. I also like France DNB at 1.36 on Betfair - just gives that extra comfort factor in case it ends up a draw. I think France will probably win by about 2 goals though from what I have seen of both teams. France upped their game against Ukraine, and Sweden might feel deflated after going close but losing to England.

France need to win this to top the group which I'm sure they will want to do so they avoid playing Spain in the next round. Sweden have been poor in there two games with the exception of Ibrahimovic who played very well last time out against England. France have controlled both games they have played against Ukraine and England. During these games they have had the most corners; 6-5 against Ukraine and 11-4 against England. Sweden on the other hand had have a record of; 3-3 against England and lost 2-3 against Ukraine. France will dominate this game possession wise and terrotorially and I expect them to force more corners. France -2 Corner HCP 1.85 WilliamHill
I also quite like the straight corner Match bet (Most Corners) at 1.36 with several bookies. As you say, France will be almost certain to have more possession, and I think will be very likely to get several more corners than Sweden.

The corner handicap seems quite generous considering the gap in class and the fact that France are likely to dominate possession. France can lose the game and still qualify' date=' and definitely qualify with a draw, but I agree that they are likely to win this game.[/quote'] Yeah a good price on this, much like Spain yesterday who were around the same mark and won the corner bet comfotably

Re: Sweden v France June 19th France to win 1.8 @ Betfair - I think that France look serious value here and their attacking threat will be too strong for what is a quite poor Swedish defence. I can see France winning this game quite comfortably by a score of something like 2-0. Despite France's apparently poor defence they have only conceded 1 goal in their first 2 games admittedly against 2 pretty average teams in England and Ukraine. I was impressed with France in their win over Ukraine considering they were playing the host nation and won fairly comfortably. I agree with others that at 1.6-1.7 they didn't look much value but i will happily take 1.8 on France. I am tempted to wait till just before the game but can't see France getting bigger than this IMO.

Re: Sweden v France June 19th France will attack and with Sweden already out, they wont take the French flair kindly. The point that the Swedish players wont worry about consequences of bookings will lead to a number of intense tackles. Over 40 booking points with bluesq @ 2.25

Re: Sweden v France June 19th Sweden - France Over 3.5 3.7@unibet! Sweden will sure play attacking football nothing to lplay for them at all here only for the pride and for a nation. They definetly will give a hard time for France who are motivated for a goals here too to make sure 1st position and avoid Spain in QF. Nothing more to add, Sweden will probably open up the game and will ofeer France to play an attractive game, i'll go for over 3.5 here! GL!

Re: Sweden v France June 19th Sweden - France, Penalty in the game | YES 4@unibet! Have not seen many penaltys in Euro this year, can't even really remember one... So like yesterday today to i'll go in both games that there will be a penalty !

I have been watching France's price carefully today and it's reached a point were I see value. At 1.67 they were just a little bit too short for my liking but with money coming in for Sweden the price has been pushed out to 1.75 which I feel is a good price. France completely controlled the match against Ukraine and were comfortable winners. Sweden struggled against Ukraine and England and didn't pose much of a threat going forwards. With Elmander likely to miss the game there striking options are further hampered. All there hopes on this game rest with Ibrahimovic and I can't see him winning a game for them on his own. France 1.75 BetVictor
1/2 :( France were shocking by all accounts and Sweden deserved to win. The French easily one the corner bet though

Re: Sweden v France June 19th That's the third bet of a similar nature I've lost backing 'mid-priced' odd-on favourites this tournament, after Holland @ 1.75 (vs Denmark) and Russia @ 1.83 (vs Greece). All looked decent if not spectacular prices at the time to me. Will have to watch the highlights of this game at some point. Excellent shout on the corners bet though Cider.

I punt Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.95 with Pinnacle Sports.
I think Sweden did their fair share of scoring but I am dissapointed with France who played like Sweden did vs Ukraine. But in these circumstances it is a bet I don't mind losing :ok

Re: Sweden v France June 19th Result: Sweden 2 France 0 Another surprise result. I think Sweden deserved to win this from what I saw and France were at their disappointing worst. I don't anyone backed Sweden here did they? - Hang on, yes they did -

swedan nothing to fear, playing for pride. will probaly wanna bow out on a positive note. france will probaly start off playing cagey and get a foothold in the game, coz even thou its an outside chance of getting knocked out like spain nearly did, they wont wanna risk it at all. And a lot of these last round games have been caged prodding affairs, so i see value in the h/t sweden+0.5 1.82 at the asians or still 1.87 at bet365. I only see about a 40% of france winning at h/t so if correct the odds offer v good value. they were 1.9 about an hour ago so might bounce back up.
:clap

France -1 (EH) @ 3.10 sportsbet France got the draw with England in the opening game and demonstrated their class with a good win over Ukraine, while the Swedes are out, with losses to England and the Ukraine, they have little to play for here. Like the French to win, but also win well, as they will be looking to maintain their one goal lead over the English in order to finish on top of their group. Assume that they would rather play Italy rather than Spain, so like the French to score a few goals here in order to stay ahead of England. They look too good in midfield for them, and up front they have some class about them. The Swedes rely on Ibrahimovic, and he is a class act, but unless he gets some service, he can be ineffective
:(