Greece v Russia June 16th

Re: Greece v Russia June 16th

Mate, I am probably the biggest mug on this forum. I placed a four figure sum on Russia to qualify at 1/10 thinking that it was better than bank interest and that Greece had to beat Russia by 3 goals for Russia NOT to qualify. If I had just bothered reading the tournament rules I would have realised that goal difference is secondary to head to head. I know this sounds like sour grapes, deflecting the blame et cetera but BBC's inaccurate reporting the night before didn't help either. The reporter actually stated that even a win for Greece wouldn't be enough unless they did so by 3 clear goals. Anyways, its my fault entirely, how can anyone part with such a large sum of money without making sure if all permutations have been understood, I feel disgusted with myself!
I think my interpretation was the clowns only went out if they got beat 5-0, or something. F*ck knows. When I started watching it and the commentator said they were going out I thought at least they might give it a go now, and they did, in their own pathetic, bottling it sort of way.

Re: Greece v Russia June 16th Pathetic attitude from the Russians, possibly the worst display I have seen from a team.... Playing football at walking pace, allowing Greece to comfortably set their stall out for each 2mph attack from Russians. If you were informed before match had started that bookmakers have become aware of irregular betting activity on Greece, you would have no doubt in questioning the result. After 20mins you could easily see this match finishing 0-0... Any team with an attitude like that deserves to leave the competition, especially when a draw would most likely put them up against Germany (insanity)