Poland v Russia June 12th

Re: Poland v Russia June 12th Poland - Russia Over 4.5 8@unibet (2/10) Have a feeling that this could go big today... If Poland losses today, they probably will play Chechs for a next round, but again it's just mathematical speculations. Poland was so open in the first game that dull greece players forced to attack only when it come to an end and almost won it ... This is Russia who scored 4 goals in the first match, it could ended 6 and more that day... Expect an open game, with Poland seeking a victory, and this could create some spaces in defence , which Russia can use. I think that Advocat have in mind that he has 3pts and could be very happy to end a 1point vs hosts and probably will begin with carefull tactics ... But again they capable to score even playing 4-5-1 or smth like that ... gl!

Re: Poland v Russia June 12th

Kerzhakov definately was able to create plenty of chances in the first game' date=' pity he couldnt score( have backed him for overall goalscorer from the start) Do you think the will start with him or switch to Pavlyachenko after his impressive sub appearance?[/quote'] Yeah I personally think he won't change the starting line up so fingers crossed Kerzhakov scores this game:hope

Re: Poland v Russia June 12th As already mentioned, this is likely to be a fiery encounter with tackles flying in and the crowd pumped up. Betway are offering a money-back special that if a penalty is scored, they'll refund losing bets. I can see a penalty being given in this one same as Poland's first match (they're tackling wasn't the best all game to be honest), so i'm going for Russia halftime/fulltime at 3.5.

Re: Poland v Russia June 12th Pressure will be on Poland to get atleast a point here. The home advantage does not seem like an advantage here tho, seems like alot of pressure on the Poles. I think they will crack sooner rather than later. As todays other game showed Greece are not strong and the Poles struggled against them. Russia to win, over 2.5 and plenty of cards. Russians dont let up even when they are 2 goals up they will keep going for more. Russia Win and Over 2.5 Goals @ 4.00 penny punt : Russia Win and Over 12 Corners and Over 6 Cards @ 29.00 Russia -2 goals @ 12.00 (William Hill)

I'll be very surprised if Russia win this one today. They don't need to win. A draw will be good enough for them in this game' date=' and Poland will happily take a point too. I think the draw at 23/10 with Paddy Power represents a magnificent opportunity to turn some profits. That's where my money will be. Russia are overhyped after an impressive score against a terrible Czech team. They will be found out in this tournament, and they will be thumped by someone before flying home.[/quote'] I quite agree with your reasoning. I think that people are a bit over-hyping after Russia's first game. After Greece-Czech Republic score, both Russia and Poland might be happy with a draw here. It will put the Russians in a great position before a game against pretty impotent Greek side. The Poles will not be unhappy with a draw either, because it keeps their destiny totally in their hands, and they would prefer a "must-win" against the Czech, rather than against the scary Russians. Lastly, people tend to forget how much "under-ish" these two teams traditionally are. I don't feel that the attitude in this game will be similar to that in the openers.

Re: Poland v Russia June 12th A win for Russia here and they will win the group, which means that they then can focus on the quarterfinals and rest some of their key players in the last game against Greece. Poland will be without their main keeper and I can see Russia winning this, even though not easily.

This game is huge and expect it to be a fiery encounter. The fans aren't keen on each other and the tension will spread to the players on the pitch making them edgy and fired up. Both sides will come out and fly into tackles. A point isn't much use to Poland depending on the result in the earlier game between Greece and the Czech Republic. If Russia win they qualify and can take it slightly easier in there final game. Russia come in to this game after battering a poor Czech side 4-1 and it should of been by more if Kerzakhov hadn't missed so many chances. They didn't look particularly impressive in defence and a better striker could punish this. In Lewandoswki Poland have a player capable of scoring and if the midfield can provide him with opportunities he can trouble the Russian defence. Polands defence was pritty poor and was exposed by a Greek side who aren't great going forward. The Russian forwards will be able to cause the Polish defence more problems than the Greeks did. Over 4 Cards 2.25 Ladbrokes Russia Over 1.5 goals 2.5 Ladbrokes
:sad Rounds off a **** day

Re: Poland v Russia June 12th Wasn't a fix. Poland were the better team in the second half, but they're a bit negative, and couldn't put enough pressure on. Russia were pretty much the same as the first game, but came up against a less generous side. Would of thought the Greek game was the one to back the Russians in: poor Greek defence, and not playing away from home, which is essentially what the situation was tonight, against a highly motivated host nation.

Re: Poland v Russia June 12th Russia were definitely the more solid, more technical and cohesive team. The Poles relied on pure enthusiasm and pace, but they were weak defensively and over-simplistic in attack: make two or three quick passes and shoot from distance. Levandovski was particularly annoying in this respect. I think that Russia would have won if it wasn't a second group-phase game, with all the related calculations and cautiousness. After the surprising shoot from Blazikovsky, the Russians didn't try hard to push for the win. On any other day, in the last 30 minutes we would have seen at least several clear-cut chances for Russia, but not tonight, when Russians were aware that they keep the leading place in the group with a draw.

Re: Poland v Russia June 12th I dont know understand what kind of advantage Russia had by SECURING THE DRAW. what if czechs beat poland, then russia will be 2nd, had they win they would guarantee the 1 st place, now even qualification is not guarantee. i can only explain this as a fix, sorry guys

I dont know understand what kind of advantage Russia had by SECURING THE DRAW. what if czechs beat poland' date=' then russia will be 2nd, had they win they would guarantee the 1 st place, now even qualification is not guarantee. i can only explain this as a fix, sorry guys[/quote'] Of course, if it was a choice between a win and a draw, the Russians with no doubt will search the win. But in reality, it is a choice between taking less risk and getting at least a draw with high probability, and taking more risking, thus increasing the probability for both a win and a LOSS. The advantage of a draw for the Russians is that they are first and they play against the weakest team in the group, where even a draw will be enough for them to proceed. Furthermore, whether you will be first or second in this group does not really matter as far as you qualify, because whether you meet Germany or Holland does not make much of a difference.

Re: Poland v Russia June 12th If you lose a bet it doesn't mean it is fixed. Russia were what 2.1!? If you think they will automatically win because they won the first game you are not a gambler at all, you are just stupid and shouldn't be allowed to own a debit card. I shouldn't get involved in such stupid conversations with people who don't know their arsehole from their earhole but these comments really annoy me.

I know everyone is all over the overs (no pun intended) but this game is like a derby (where home team has a decent advantage) and derbies are mostly low scoring and end in draws. To me a bet on double chance Russia-Draw at 1.40 seems better than overs or russiaDNB (1.72).
well, i guess those who think it was a fix, should have bet with me. :cigar

If you lose a bet it doesn't mean it is fixed. Russia were what 2.1!? If you think they will automatically win because they won the first game you are not a gambler at all' date=' you are just stupid and shouldn't be allowed to own a debit card. I shouldn't get involved in such stupid conversations with people who don't know their arsehole from their earhole but these comments really annoy me.[/quote'] Man I feel sorry for you if u really think this game wasn't fixed. God gave u eyes and still you are unable to see things clearly. They were making mistakes intentionally, not scoring when they could etc. I'm not getting involved in Poland-Czech rep. cause i strongly believe that game gonna be a fix too, we might see some silly penalty for Poland or even red card for Czech rep, maybe small bets on those two.

Man I feel sorry for you if u really think this game wasn't fixed. God gave u eyes and still you are unable to see things clearly. They were making mistakes intentionally' date=' not scoring when they could etc. I'm not getting involved in Poland-Czech rep. cause i strongly believe that game gonna be a fix too, we might see some silly penalty for Poland or even red card for Czech rep, maybe small bets on those two.[/quote'] We try to have a "grown up" attitude towards match fixing on PL - no doubt it does go on, as the current situation in Italy attests, but it's fairly pointless to shout "fix" when you don't have any proof to back it up. Missed chances don't equate to match fixing - look at Kerzhakov's 7 shots off target in Russia's 4-1 win against the Czechs. Would you have been calling fix if that match had ended 1-1 as well? Just looking through your posts on this thread and others, you might want to reign it in a bit as you're only going to rub people up the wrong way with your current attitude.