Challenge '10 to 5' aggressive BRM

Nade

Have been playing around with a few things the last few days. Like you know when you're trying to sleep, you're tossing and turning and can't really get comfortable. That's how i've been lately on the poker tables. Played about 15MTTs today with few successes. Didn't get me inspired. Then i had a brainwave. It will be called '10 to 5' Aggressive bankroll management. Starting at 100nl 6max, win 10buy-ins = move up, lose 5buy-ins = move down.

Re: Cash Game Challenge 4 Life

Should be "9-to-5" really - 'normal' working hours... ramp that aggression up a notch :ok gl
Lol i guess for aesthetics but i don't know, we'll see how it goes. Thanks :ok

Re: Cash Game Challenge 4 Life 6.3k hands. -3/10 mixture of huge experimentation and run bad puts me nearly at 50nl, but it's no problem that's the deal just gotta suck it up buttercup. the games are beyond ridiculously aggressive, it's like a warzone for every single pot so swings will be as standard. Looking forward to 50nl. I'm bankrolled for 200nl so don't worry, just really want to see if i can uber improve my game to beat these games. Have been doing some secret studying, obviously not working out so far ;) BUT when it does, there will be some cool strategy posts, they'll be gold i guarantee.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Cash Game Challenge 4 Life That went pretty quick. +10buy-ins so back up to 100nl for the next stage of 10 to 5. Make 10 buy-ins move up, lose 5 move down. Will be interesting/scary to see how my new style does at 100nl even though it crushed everyone into oblivion at 50nl, 100nl is way more aggro. +10/10 18CJU.png

Re: Cash Game Challenge 4 Life Also going to play '10-5' with turbo HU SNGs starting from the $7s. Reason is a) struggling for confidence to put in big volume at cash, combined with b) i need to be able to try out the things i think i've learned in a more controlled environment i.e. won't cost hundreds if turns out my thoughts are totally wrong (very vague i know, but all will be revealed if i'm right in what i think is an advanced way to play)

Re: Cash Game Challenge 4 Life

Also going to play '10-5' with turbo HU SNGs starting from the $7s. Reason is a) struggling for confidence to put in big volume at cash' date=' combined with b) i need to be able to try out the things i think i've learned in a more controlled environment i.e. won't cost hundreds if turns out my thoughts are totally wrong (very vague i know, but all will be revealed if i'm right in what i think is an advanced way to play)[/quote'] Wish you the best of luck with this Nade, would be interested to know what your new methods are if they are successful:hope:hope

Re: Challenge '10 to 5' aggressive BRM Thanks Acez :ok Actually, i'm stopping the challenge. The reason is that feels like the right time to be more conservative with my money due to the euro economy which is getting closer to affecting the UK, apparently, and other things so it's really not the the time to be spewing off a few grand leaving myself in a position where it's very hard to make money in or out of poker. Will post up some killer HHs to show the new style ;)

Re: Challenge '10 to 5' aggressive BRM

Not easy this economy at present. Good luck with whatever else you choose to do.
Thanks, i've been doing copious amounts of research into trading the last couple of weeks so that is very much in my long-term plans, have also been helping my sister set up her small business so i'm getting some irons in the fire.