** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

May 21 - May 26

Re: May 21 - May 26

Darcis - Almagro Incredible high line here for this match. Had to see playing Darcis twice in this tournament, but he is not great. He playing against players dat make a lot of faults against him. Almagro is a very good clay player and he is one of the best defenders in the tour. He should not make a lot of faults like a Fognini and Volandri. Almagro leads 3-0 in this H2H, last meeting was a walkover. But on Roland Garros in 2012 he beaten Darcis 63 60 75. 3/10 Under 21 games @ 1.79 Pinnacle
Harrison - Ito Odds will be a little be to high here. Ito is a good player, but Harrison showing some good perfomance on clay during this season. I think this can be a close match, but i don't see Ito as winner here. Ito will be makes his game better and better and are growing up on the world tour ranking. But when we looks to the results we must concluded that he will play better on hardcourt (he play the most matches on this surface) than clay. 2/10 Harrison @ 1.74 Pinnacle
Fine day! Will be coming in form for a good streak for Roland Garros!

Brilliant again IAMGooner :clap Just a couple of other points Got to stick up for Alovenac here.In no way does he copy or dupilicate other peoples picks & you can see by his history of tips he doesnt.I followed the tennis threads since January 2012 & Alovenac is one of the 'top tipsters' on these threads.If anyone followed him with his Austrailia Open picks would be very comfortably in profit.Keep the tips coming Alovenac. :ok Last point is this debate on ImLovinit.I never said anything before on it but I honestly believe his ban from Punterslounge was harsh.I can understand from other peoples point of view that the 6ft dancing bananas & showing his sports book balances/bets could p*ssed some people off but that was HIS individual way of expressing himself.I believed his confidence or you could call it 'arrogance' was more to do with showing the bookies we're gonna beat you today & your odds are wrong.In a funny way i think ImLovinit motivated the tennis threads to get a 'winning mentality' & get others to put their own tips out there.I think ImLovinit should be give ONE last chance.Last chance saloon.No more nonsense,but straight up write ups & reasons behind his picks.I feel I've improved alot with the insight of the quality tipsters here & even posted some winners myself :).The last few weeks for whatever reason the tennis threads have died. We are all here to win & I honestly believe the team of tipsters on the tennis threads are the ones to follow if your looking for some decent profits. Good luck everyone & lets take the bookies to the cleaners :hope
:ok Excellently put Pensioner65. I totally agree. Keep the write ups coming Alovenac the effort is appreciated.:ok
Thanks both! Bad runs will be happend, but its very frustrated.

Re: May 21 - May 26 Pauline Parmentier to beat Alizé Cornet @2.26 Betfair, Strasbourg WTA, Clay Although Cornet managed to cling victories over Govortsova, Peer & Garrigues making her the favourite of tomorrow's match, I was wondering how long can she keep up? Parmentier has plenty of power in her shots, together with an attacking style it will be a nightmare for an already tired Cornet. I believe playing against another French player will also boost Parmentier's morale therefore negating her weakness. Update: lost. Alize is a true fighter!!!

Re: May 21 - May 26 Agnieszka Radwanska - 4.5 vs Kaia Kanepi. 1.94 @ Pinnacle (6/10) Both did not drop much in 1/4finals but results are misleading. In Kanepi's case it's definitely not the right result. She beat Pironkova 6-3, 6-1 but it was not the way match should have gone. Pironkova totally did not want to play and checked out pretty early, yet still could have a match out of it if she wanted. Kanepi had serve issues, there was one game when she made 3 double faults but Pironkova still did not bother to try and get a break. Radwanska has got very good defense and it's hard to see Kanepi getting much past Aga. Besides Radwanska is very good at forcing turnovers. Kanepi is error prone and I can see her struggling both mentally and in terms of a game-plane. She has never taken a set off Radwanska (0-6). There has been only one tie-break, yet Radwanska won that match 6-2, 7-6. She has played 2 big hitter this week and has not given away much. Expect her defensive skills and smart tennis to get a comfortable result today. Pauline Parmentier to beat Alize Cornet. 2.18 @ Pinnacle (5/10) I pick Parmentier to win and there is one big reason behind my choice. Fatigue! Cornet has played three really tough matches, couple 3-setters and two tie-breaks against Garrigues in quarters. And she should have lost the match against Garrigues who was a break up in both sets but had other ideas. Cornet picked up an ankle problem as well during that match so you never know. Parmentier is no world beater but can play solid tennis against average players and Cornet at the moment is nothing more than average. I reckon Alize will be spent today. She played 4 matches in Prague last week as well, so there will be very little if anything left in the tank. They haven't played before but considering the fitness status I definitely fancy Parmentier. Can't see Cornet lasting another 3-setter or winning in straits either. Not that smart or confident atm. Francesca Schiavone 2-0 vs Sloane Stephens. 1.90 @ Bet365 (5/10) Where has Schiavone been all year long, I don't know. But the point is that she has found the form and it's no big surprise it's happening right now. FO is coming up and she has made final in past two years, so bit of points to defend. I don't think Stephens can outsmart Franka on a tennis court. The American player is way to inconsistent and has got some lucky results. No more than against Morita on Thursday. The Japanese player was a disgrace, never wanted to win, basically checked out right away. Stephens plays her best tennis on clay but one must wonder how much she can get out of this match? She won't serve enough aces and Schiavone can run all day long after every single ball. Will be a tough one for Stephens. I see the Italian getting another straight sets win. Sofia Arvidsson to beat Simona Halep. 3.14 @ Pinnacle (4/10) Halep massively overrated here. I have a thing against Romanian players and perhaps Cirstea would get away without a blame, but there are cases with her as well. I would never trust Halep in a match where she is such a big favorite or in other words the odds on her opponent (in this case Arvidsson) are well above 2.50. She has lost recently against Bertens (3.50) in Fes semifinal (today it's another semi) and Navarro (2.50) in Barcelona 1/4final. Now with Arvidsson it's not like she can't play. She can hit the ball very hard. Covering the court is a problem, especially short balls, but Halep is more like a ball basher and I see this match as a baseline slugfest. Arvidsson has not dropped a set this week, whilst Halep has played couple three set matches. Arvidsson for me has got better serve and like I said, with Halep you just never know, she might fancy the odds, her opponent's that is. Don't believe in handicap here (set at 4 games atm). If Halep plays for real, she might get a big W. Still, think it might go the other way round.

Schiavone -4.5 (2 units) and sets 2-0 win (5 units) @ 1.91/1.81 centrbet.. better odds can be had at Pinny. I just find their non-credit card deposit limits for Australians annoying. Anyway Schiavone has demolished both her 2 opponents in 2 sets losing a total of 6 games. She is vastly superior to Larsson, especially on clay (last years French Open finalist). I can't see the Swede winning a set here. Schiavone is one class above her level and Larsson has a tendency to throw in the towel when thngs aren't going her way. HC seems also good as something like 6-4 6-3 should do it. Under 20.5 could also be a play, but I feel safer with the 2-0 sets bet. Their ATP ranking is also some 80 places difference, which illustrates further their difference in quality. Kanepi 2-0 sets X Wawrinka tb. Baghdatis @ 2.00 - Kanepi at least 2 classes better than her opponent will not be waisting any time and Warwinka should be able to easily demolish Baghdatis, especially on clay.
WIN WIN + 11 units profit.... can't complain :)

WIN WIN + 11 units profit.... can't complain :)
good job capricorno! thanks for the picks :notworthy Bryan Baker ML @2.53 SBOBET (0.5u) I've backed him every match in this tournament and he's obviously been bringing me the wins. His run has been unbelievable. After beating his opponents in the qualis to get here, He defeated Stakovsky in 3 sets then went on to beat Monfils (who didnt play well) and yesterday he beat Kukushkin who in my opinion played really well this tournament. If anyone watched the match (and had money on either of Kukushkin or Baker) they would agree that it was INTENSE. the match went on for 3 sets and Kukuskin even had a match point but Baker kept fighting on to finally win the tiebreak. Im probably pushing my luck here with Baker though, because of fatigue, he probably doesnt "demolish" his opponents much and like many other players, doesnt put away important break points :@ but i still like the way he play, his return serve winners is world class. Another important reason is that i really hate Davydenko, he's always on my fade list. His run has been average, beating Ebden and Istomin, and yesterday Isner(who also sucked in the doubles match). His only advantage is probably him being much fresher than Baker. Baker is a good rallier so this match could be another intense one. Im just going to tread carefully for 0.5 Units.

Hi, Guys! Is anybody aware about

Bryan BakerHave never seen him before this week, but he is showing some crazy game beating everyone. Amazing!

You can found these two articles useful if you want to find some info about Brian Baker: http://www.tennisdesire.com/career-derailed-by-injuries http://www.tennisdesire.com/brian-baker-questions-and-answers

Re: May 21 - May 26 I was on Brian Baker months ago, just when he started making waves on the American clay swing. Went for him against Sweeting and Russell and both times was denied big wins by retirements. He was like 4-1, 3-1 to win those matches. So I never got the chance to ride the gravy train, and now that train is being ridden by everyone and those golden odds you could get on him will be gone forever.

Agnieszka Radwanska - 4.5 vs Kaia Kanepi. 1.94 @ Pinnacle (6/10) Both did not drop much in 1/4finals but results are misleading. In Kanepi's case it's definitely not the right result. She beat Pironkova 6-3, 6-1 but it was not the way match should have gone. Pironkova totally did not want to play and checked out pretty early, yet still could have a match out of it if she wanted. Kanepi had serve issues, there was one game when she made 3 double faults but Pironkova still did not bother to try and get a break. Radwanska has got very good defense and it's hard to see Kanepi getting much past Aga. Besides Radwanska is very good at forcing turnovers. Kanepi is error prone and I can see her struggling both mentally and in terms of a game-plane. She has never taken a set off Radwanska (0-6). There has been only one tie-break, yet Radwanska won that match 6-2, 7-6. She has played 2 big hitter this week and has not given away much. Expect her defensive skills and smart tennis to get a comfortable result today. Pauline Parmentier to beat Alize Cornet. 2.18 @ Pinnacle (5/10) I pick Parmentier to win and there is one big reason behind my choice. Fatigue! Cornet has played three really tough matches, couple 3-setters and two tie-breaks against Garrigues in quarters. And she should have lost the match against Garrigues who was a break up in both sets but had other ideas. Cornet picked up an ankle problem as well during that match so you never know. Parmentier is no world beater but can play solid tennis against average players and Cornet at the moment is nothing more than average. I reckon Alize will be spent today. She played 4 matches in Prague last week as well, so there will be very little if anything left in the tank. They haven't played before but considering the fitness status I definitely fancy Parmentier. Can't see Cornet lasting another 3-setter or winning in straits either. Not that smart or confident atm. Francesca Schiavone 2-0 vs Sloane Stephens. 1.90 @ Bet365 (5/10) Where has Schiavone been all year long, I don't know. But the point is that she has found the form and it's no big surprise it's happening right now. FO is coming up and she has made final in past two years, so bit of points to defend. I don't think Stephens can outsmart Franka on a tennis court. The American player is way to inconsistent and has got some lucky results. No more than against Morita on Thursday. The Japanese player was a disgrace, never wanted to win, basically checked out right away. Stephens plays her best tennis on clay but one must wonder how much she can get out of this match? She won't serve enough aces and Schiavone can run all day long after every single ball. Will be a tough one for Stephens. I see the Italian getting another straight sets win. Sofia Arvidsson to beat Simona Halep. 3.14 @ Pinnacle (4/10) Halep massively overrated here. I have a thing against Romanian players and perhaps Cirstea would get away without a blame, but there are cases with her as well. I would never trust Halep in a match where she is such a big favorite or in other words the odds on her opponent (in this case Arvidsson) are well above 2.50. She has lost recently against Bertens (3.50) in Fes semifinal (today it's another semi) and Navarro (2.50) in Barcelona 1/4final. Now with Arvidsson it's not like she can't play. She can hit the ball very hard. Covering the court is a problem, especially short balls, but Halep is more like a ball basher and I see this match as a baseline slugfest. Arvidsson has not dropped a set this week, whilst Halep has played couple three set matches. Arvidsson for me has got better serve and like I said, with Halep you just never know, she might fancy the odds, her opponent's that is. Don't believe in handicap here (set at 4 games atm). If Halep plays for real, she might get a big W. Still, think it might go the other way round.
I took Radwanksa, Schiavoni and the Bry bry brothers in a treble from your analysis. Made a very tidy sum sobig thank you!!