Spain v Italy > June 10

Re: Spain v Italy > June 10

Spain play attacking football and have scored 26 goals in the qualifiers and 7 out of their 8 qualifying games produced 3 or more goals. Even though Italians are known for their quality defense some of their ket defenders, namely Giorgio Chiellini and Andrea Barzagli, may miss the game. Spain will also be without one of their key players Carles Puyol. So, I think this game will not be a boring one and I can see goals here. Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.37 William Hill
Torres is a piece of garbage :@

Another game where which I think will be low scoring. maybe 0 v 0. Both sides will be thinking dont lose this and we have a good chance of going through. For that reason I am happy to take the under 2,5 goals. Under 2.5 goals with Betvictor odds 1.60 Stake 10 points Currently minus 5.6 points for the tournament.
Just about got away with that one. +.60 points for the tournament now.

Italy have well documented problems in the run up to this game, with the match fixing scandal and injury concerns over there defence which was the best in qualifying. Italy have been poor in there warm up games and were shocking against Russia. In qualifying they had the second highest amount of possession, which shows the way in which they like to play. However considering there defensive problems I would expect them to sit back abit more and try to stifle Spains attacking strength. Spain tend to struggle to break sides down when they play deep and concentrate on defending. Eventually they will break through but I feel it may take them time to do this. Time Of First Goal 31st Minute and Over 2.05 William Hill
Good bet I think :ok

Italy have well documented problems in the run up to this game, with the match fixing scandal and injury concerns over there defence which was the best in qualifying. Italy have been poor in there warm up games and were shocking against Russia. In qualifying they had the second highest amount of possession, which shows the way in which they like to play. However considering there defensive problems I would expect them to sit back abit more and try to stifle Spains attacking strength. Spain tend to struggle to break sides down when they play deep and concentrate on defending. Eventually they will break through but I feel it may take them time to do this. Time Of First Goal 31st Minute and Over 2.05 William Hill
Went pritty much as expected