Wednesday PL Exclusive - Grosvenor WSOP/GUKPT Package League - Grand Final 20th June

morlspin

Wednesday PL Exclusive - Grosvenor WSOP/GUKPT Package League - Grand Final 20th June  

1. 1.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wednesday PL Exclusive - Grosvenor WSOP/GUKPT Package League - Leg 3 is 23rd May Registration opens at 1.00am again. Listed under All tab. Any chance of getting this listed under the PL tab and opening earlier? (24hrs before the start would be OK, but see no reason why it can't open as soon as the previous week's is running.)

Re: Wednesday PL Exclusive - Grosvenor WSOP/GUKPT Package League - Leg 1 is 9th May

looking forward to it
:welcome to PL Matt - and don't forget, no moaning if you're beaten by 72o or pocket 4's - they are premium hands in PL games :lol

Re: Wednesday PL Exclusive - Grosvenor WSOP/GUKPT Package League - Leg 3 is 23rd May

Table updated. Well done angie :clap Winner and new league leader. Just need to know who is [TABLE] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]niceguyfromhell[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
that is niceguyfromhell, he just confirmed that is his forum name as well

Re: Wednesday PL Exclusive - Grosvenor WSOP/GUKPT Package League - Leg 4 is 30th May Can't remember if I played this last night :unsure Had quite a few beers in the afternoon sunshine, turned laptop on & logged in to Grosvenor poker, then woke up at 11.45 with laptop on me, sprawled all over the couch :$ Well done to all at the cashers, I know I wasn't one of 'em :ok

Re: Wednesday PL Exclusive - Grosvenor WSOP/GUKPT Package League - Leg 4 is 30th May

Can't remember if I played this last night :unsure Had quite a few beers in the afternoon sunshine, turned laptop on & logged in to Grosvenor poker, then woke up at 11.45 with laptop on me, sprawled all over the couch :$ Well done to all at the cashers, I know I wasn't one of 'em :ok
You finished higher than normal ;)

Re: Wednesday PL Exclusive - Grosvenor WSOP/GUKPT Package League - Leg 4 is 30th May Hello I came second overall in the WSOP Warrior on ipoker *hence why I missed one of these games. For 2nd I won a package for the Main and Side event 59 *tvb* (the event that 1st in this league gets) I was wondering if there would be any problem, IF i was to win a seat at the grand final here and IF i was to be HU in it, would I be allowed to take 2nd? Would there be any objections to me sitting out etc... Thanks all

Re: Wednesday PL Exclusive - Grosvenor WSOP/GUKPT Package League - Leg 4 is 30th May

Hello I came second overall in the WSOP Warrior on ipoker *hence why I missed one of these games. For 2nd I won a package for the Main and Side event 59 *tvb* (the event that 1st in this league gets) I was wondering if there would be any problem, IF i was to win a seat at the grand final here and IF i was to be HU in it, would I be allowed to take 2nd? Would there be any objections to me sitting out etc... Thanks all
No idea, other than I'm sure you could come to some sort of arrangement with the other person in terms of the wsop or gukpt and/or a % in each other. I'm sure Graeme or someone will confirm in due course. Did just want to say many congrats on your Warrior success though, awesome result, vwp and best of luck in Vegas :nana:clap

No idea, other than I'm sure you could come to some sort of arrangement with the other person in terms of the wsop or gukpt and/or a % in each other. I'm sure Graeme or someone will confirm in due course. Did just want to say many congrats on your Warrior success though, awesome result, vwp and best of luck in Vegas :nana:clap
Thanks Bart It was a tough Grand Final last night, but obvly very pleased with the result Did you play it? And my comment above has some very big IFs in it, will be tough for me even to make it to the Grand Final, let alone top 2 it hehe

Re: Wednesday PL Exclusive - Grosvenor WSOP/GUKPT Package League - Leg 4 is 30th May No sadly the Warrior is way above my BR at the moment and my form has been patchy. I did well in the World Challenge a few years ago which I think was the pre-cursor to it and didn't require so much up front. One day via sats maybe.

Re: Wednesday PL Exclusive - Grosvenor WSOP/GUKPT Package League - Leg 4 is 30th May sorry i have missed a couple of wednesday night games busy with other things try best to play rest. it is great prize package thxs to all involved for sorting it out. would be great to win but i will settle for finale table got it all to do:wall lol