QPR v Stoke > 6 May

Re: QPR v Stoke > 6 May QPR have been playing really well in their recent home games, winning the last 4, beating teams like Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham. Stoke, however have been poor away from home and are without a win in their last 8 away games. QPR @ 1.85 (3 units) ​William Hill

Re: QPR v Stoke > 6 May Can only echo Mustafa's thoughts on this game. It's only QPR's home form that has given them a fighting chance of still surviving and with a daunting trip to Man City next week this really is a must win. It won't be easy though against a big battling Stoke side. If they don't win here they're as good as relegated in my mind given Bolton's run in. Better odds are avaiable though so;- QPR to win @ 10/11 (Tote, PP, Ladbrokes & BetFred) 3pts (Get on these early as I expect these to be cut even further)

Re: QPR v Stoke > 6 May QPR vs Stoke What a big game this is for QPR. With a potential Man City steamroller to come, they must win this game. Getting anything out of the Etihad next week will be difficult. Even if City drop points at Newcastle, Sunderland must fancy their chances to do their part in the title race and try and get something from Manchester United on the last day, even if the title is Manchester United's to win on that day. You have to feel sympathy for Hughes. He complained about the FA's appointment of Hodgson, which he claimed will affect West Brom's performance away to rivals Bolton, which is true. The dramatic turning point in recent weeks of the title swing towards the blue half of Manchester will also have contributed to QPR's relegation chances. A Man City steamroller looks bleak should Man City come away with all 3 points against Newcastle. Even though Im expecting Newcastle to give them a real go at the odds given, there is no doubt Man City are favourites at below evens to take all 3 points. If there was one world to try and sum of Stoke's season, it will probably be along the lines of "meh". They really are limping across the line. They did alright last week against Arsenal at home, but that was a clash to relish. With the teams hating each other with previous incidents. Away from home, I doubt this is a fixture to relish for Stoke players or fans. QPR's home form ultimately is what is going to save them from the drop, should they avoid it. As said before, a win here for them is a must. QPR's home form recently have been terrific. Defeating the likes of Tottenham, Swansea, Arsenal and Liverpool. Stoke's away record recently have been especially poor. They got two 1 - 1 draws against the likes of Aston Villa and Tottenham, but other than that they have been beat without reply by the likes of Newcastle and Wigan. Usually I would think that 1.91 for QPR to win at home is ridiculously short, but in this case I think it is worth more than just a small punt. Taarabt will be back for QPR, though new signing Diakite is a doubt. Pennant, Wilkinson and Delap are doubts for Stoke. Delap does create alot of chances for Stoke, despite the eccentric approach, and his throw ins created half their team's chances against Arsenal, and he will be a miss should he be out. Other than that, Begovic will start on bench and Pulis will let Sorensen in goal for his preparations for Euro 2012 for Denmark. QPR -0.5 1.91 188Bet 5/10

Re: QPR v Stoke > 6 May Over 2.5 @ 2.01 pinnacle QPR have alternated wins and losses in their last 9 games, with 5 losses in their away games, and 4 home wins, so given this trend a win may be in order again. Though they have clean sheets in their last 2 home games, they have conceded in their previous 8 games, and since Stoke have scored in 6 of their last 8 games, as well as in 2 of their last 4 away games, they are a good chance to score here. Stoke are not a side that lays down even though they have little to play for, so they will play their normal game here. QPR have scored in 9 of their last 10 home games, and scored at least two goals in 5 of these home games, and with Stoke allowing a goal in their last 7 away games, and at least two goals in 4 of these 7 away games, then QPR should score here too. QPR have more to play for and should thus win, but like the better value on the over, as these two sides played a 5 goal thriller with QPR winning it in Stoke, so they are good chances to feature in another high scoring game. Season record: 153-219 (-13.88)

Re: QPR v Stoke > 6 May Stoke +0.75 @ 1.95 bet365 Goal line: over 2.5 @ 2.00 bet365 Stoke have drifted and the handicap has being pushed out enough for me to take them. Qpr are now way too short for me despite their good home form of late. Its a very attack side from stoke today and the overs looks a good call too. Ricardo fuller and Cameron jerome both come in for starts today and their pace will be a massive threat on the counter attack. The pressure is on the qpr players today in what is effectively a must win for them. That isn't going to make it any easier though and this attacking Stoke side will be a real threat to them.

Re: QPR v Stoke > 6 May

QPR vs Stoke What a big game this is for QPR. With a potential Man City steamroller to come, they must win this game. Getting anything out of the Etihad next week will be difficult. Even if City drop points at Newcastle, Sunderland must fancy their chances to do their part in the title race and try and get something from Manchester United on the last day, even if the title is Manchester United's to win on that day. You have to feel sympathy for Hughes. He complained about the FA's appointment of Hodgson, which he claimed will affect West Brom's performance away to rivals Bolton, which is true. The dramatic turning point in recent weeks of the title swing towards the blue half of Manchester will also have contributed to QPR's relegation chances. A Man City steamroller looks bleak should Man City come away with all 3 points against Newcastle. Even though Im expecting Newcastle to give them a real go at the odds given, there is no doubt Man City are favourites at below evens to take all 3 points. If there was one world to try and sum of Stoke's season, it will probably be along the lines of "meh". They really are limping across the line. They did alright last week against Arsenal at home, but that was a clash to relish. With the teams hating each other with previous incidents. Away from home, I doubt this is a fixture to relish for Stoke players or fans. QPR's home form ultimately is what is going to save them from the drop, should they avoid it. As said before, a win here for them is a must. QPR's home form recently have been terrific. Defeating the likes of Tottenham, Swansea, Arsenal and Liverpool. Stoke's away record recently have been especially poor. They got two 1 - 1 draws against the likes of Aston Villa and Tottenham, but other than that they have been beat without reply by the likes of Newcastle and Wigan. Usually I would think that 1.91 for QPR to win at home is ridiculously short, but in this case I think it is worth more than just a small punt. Taarabt will be back for QPR, though new signing Diakite is a doubt. Pennant, Wilkinson and Delap are doubts for Stoke. Delap does create alot of chances for Stoke, despite the eccentric approach, and his throw ins created half their team's chances against Arsenal, and he will be a miss should he be out. Other than that, Begovic will start on bench and Pulis will let Sorensen in goal for his preparations for Euro 2012 for Denmark. QPR -0.5 1.91 188Bet 5/10
+4.55 units

Re: QPR v Stoke > 6 May

Can only echo Mustafa's thoughts on this game. It's only QPR's home form that has given them a fighting chance of still surviving and with a daunting trip to Man City next week this really is a must win. It won't be easy though against a big battling Stoke side. If they don't win here they're as good as relegated in my mind given Bolton's run in. Better odds are avaiable though so;- QPR to win @ 10/11 (Tote, PP, Ladbrokes & BetFred) 3pts (Get on these early as I expect these to be cut even further)
Another late goal sealing the win for me. Profit of 2.73