BH's Summer Jollies

Ok, time for something to do while the flat season has its few months in the sunshine. Not a massive fan of the flat so this will give me some interest, the other reason is I want to do some research on favourite betting and this will provide some useful information as we go along. The idea is that i run two systems, both on favourites, the first on the shortest priced fav of the day and the second on the longest priced fav. Only including Irish meetings when insufficient racing, i.e. only one other meeting on this side of the water. Obviously they will have different strike rates so the first system will be staked differently, i'm going to throw 100pts at each and see how long it lasts. System 1 will use 20% of Bank after a winner and System 2 will use 10% after a winner. If selections are tied i will use the biggest difference between fav and 2nd fav and so on. After doing my morning jobs i usually get around to looking at the days races about 10.30/11.00, i will use Oddschecker to see what is the shortest price fav at that time and back them with any BOG firms. I feel the markets have settled down a bit by then anyway and you get a true reflection on the odds. :ok

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.