Bolton v Tottenham > 2 May

Re: Bolton v Tottenham > 2 May Tottenham are inconsistent at the moment and plus they have a poor record away against Bolton, failing to win in their last 4 away games against them. 3 out of the last 4 games between these two sides at Reebok Stadium produced plenty of goals and Both to Score bet would have won in all of the said 4 games. This is a good pick for an accumulator. Both to Score @ 1.61 ​William Hill

Re: Bolton v Tottenham > 2 May Injuries & suspensions Bolton Wanderers v Tottenham Bolton Wanderers: Steinsson (doubtful), Pratley, Wylde (doubtful) Tottenham: Lennon, Parker, Saha (all doubtful), Kranjcar, Huddlestone, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto, King

Re: Bolton v Tottenham > 2 May Bolton need to win! and Tottenham needs a result with chelsea right behind them. Tottenhams away record has not been so good, they have only won 2 of there past 10 away games and have not scored in the last 5 from 10 games away. But this being Bolton i can see them opening up in defence when trying to find goals to win and keep there premier league hopes alive for next season. From the past 8 home games for Bolton Overs have dominated as 6 from 8 games have ended over. I can see a real open game and i am all over Both teams to Score and Over 2.5, gl

Re: Bolton v Tottenham > 2 May Under 2.5 @ 2.15 pinnacle Bolton have struggled at home against the better sides, drawing 1-1 with Swansea, losing 3-0 to Fulham, drawing 0-0 with Arsenal and losing 2-0 to Newcastle, with their success coming against sides around them on the ladder. Spurs have been pretty poor on the road, with 4 draws and 4 losses in their last 8 road games, and have not scored in 5 of their last 6 road games, but also had clean sheets in 3 of these last 6 road games. They are weakened for this trip to Bolton with several key players out or likely to be out, so though they are the better side, they will find it hard to win here. Given this, doubt that there are too many goals in this game Season record: 153-219 (-13.88)

Re: Bolton v Tottenham > 2 May Bolton vs Tottenham Another very important game affecting both the top and bottom. After Hodgson's appointment for the England job, I really feel that Harry and Tottenham will find some of that early season form and make a charge for 4th spot by winning their remaining fixtures. Despite Chelsea's potential to win the Champions league, Redknapp will know Bayern will be favourites to lift the trophy at the Allianz. With rivals Chelsea and Newcastle playing against each other today, A win here will see them stay on 4th with it potentially turning into a two horsed race, whilst an unwanted draw in the other game will see Tottenham clear on 4th spot. With their rivals having more difficult games, Tottenham must fancy their chances. Another plus side is that its not beyond the realms of impossibility that Arsenal will drop out of the top 3. That is an extra incentive to counteract the potential disappointment of finishing 4th but not qualifying with Chelsea winning the Champions league. Bolton have been dodgy all season. Not helped by injuries, they have been inconsistent throughout. With Blackburn looking like the second victim of the Premier league trap door, it looks like its going to be a straight fight between Bolton and QPR for survival. Bolton have the upper hand, but its very tight. I watched and backed Blackburn to get something at White Hart Lane, and failed miserably. They didn't have a single shot on target and were poor. Tottenham didn't have a great time breaking them down, but once the breakthrough came, it was difficult to see how Rovers could ever get out of this. Bolton will know better, and they will need to roll the dice and grab all 3 points. I have no idea what Kean was doing, camping out for a 0 - 0 draw even at 1 - 0 down. However, with Tottenham looking to have found their form again, this fixture isn't going to be easy for Bolton. Sure, they have to attack, but games at the Reebok this season have been very poor. Add the fact of the Muamba situation this can turn out to be a real boring game. I initially wanted to back Tottenham, but the odds have simply changed too much. I am extremely torn between unders and Overs, but a quick look at the odds told me where the value was. Both teams have some injury concerns. Lennon, Saha and Parker are doubts for Tottenham, whilst Reo Coker for Bolton is the most significant to add to a long list of potential outs. Under 2.75 1.980 Pinnacle 10/10

Re: Bolton v Tottenham > 2 May Kevin Davies is a bogey opponent for Spurs and tends to score against us. Having scored twice at the weekend he will be confident enough to try his luck. Spurs haven't kept a clean sheet against a team that have attempted shots on goal in the last 3 matches (obviously Blackburn are not included). Kevin Davies to score in 90 mins @ 5/2 scybet (3/10)

Re: Bolton v Tottenham > 2 May

Bolton vs Tottenham Another very important game affecting both the top and bottom. After Hodgson's appointment for the England job, I really feel that Harry and Tottenham will find some of that early season form and make a charge for 4th spot by winning their remaining fixtures. Despite Chelsea's potential to win the Champions league, Redknapp will know Bayern will be favourites to lift the trophy at the Allianz. With rivals Chelsea and Newcastle playing against each other today, A win here will see them stay on 4th with it potentially turning into a two horsed race, whilst an unwanted draw in the other game will see Tottenham clear on 4th spot. With their rivals having more difficult games, Tottenham must fancy their chances. Another plus side is that its not beyond the realms of impossibility that Arsenal will drop out of the top 3. That is an extra incentive to counteract the potential disappointment of finishing 4th but not qualifying with Chelsea winning the Champions league. Bolton have been dodgy all season. Not helped by injuries, they have been inconsistent throughout. With Blackburn looking like the second victim of the Premier league trap door, it looks like its going to be a straight fight between Bolton and QPR for survival. Bolton have the upper hand, but its very tight. I watched and backed Blackburn to get something at White Hart Lane, and failed miserably. They didn't have a single shot on target and were poor. Tottenham didn't have a great time breaking them down, but once the breakthrough came, it was difficult to see how Rovers could ever get out of this. Bolton will know better, and they will need to roll the dice and grab all 3 points. I have no idea what Kean was doing, camping out for a 0 - 0 draw even at 1 - 0 down. However, with Tottenham looking to have found their form again, this fixture isn't going to be easy for Bolton. Sure, they have to attack, but games at the Reebok this season have been very poor. Add the fact of the Muamba situation this can turn out to be a real boring game. I initially wanted to back Tottenham, but the odds have simply changed too much. I am extremely torn between unders and Overs, but a quick look at the odds told me where the value was. Both teams have some injury concerns. Lennon, Saha and Parker are doubts for Tottenham, whilst Reo Coker for Bolton is the most significant to add to a long list of potential outs. Under 2.75 1.980 Pinnacle 10/10
- 10 units All looked good after 37 minutes until Modric scored that brilliant goal. Should have been handball in the build up though. But can't complain too much.