Heniek's monster stake of 7 events from Blue Square £3300 TOTAL WON

heniek31

Courtesy of Blue Square :notworthy:clap

• Name: heniek31
  • Stake: n/a
  • Event/Tournament: Various live and online
  • Offer: n/a
  • Date of Event/Tournament: Start Sunday 29th of April till 2nd week of July.

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Arthur Sinkiewicz agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This tread is for tracing purpose only. Stakers (each has 10% 1 to 1) DaMatrix as per deal Beano as per deal Slapdash sorted Ooblio sorted Live games: Goliath Coventry (not 100% sure if I play) GUKPT Plymouth £550 6th of July Poker Player Tour Brighton £110 23rd of June won Goliath seat Online games: IPOP 1 $109 29th of April no return IPOP 5 $135 6th of May no return Sunday 200k tba no return Sunday Blast tba no return Sunday Blast tba no return :ok

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Heniek's monster stake of 7 events from Blue Square SOLD OUT

I'm playing Blast today. And I wont be able to play Goliath. I don't know what to do :sad.
At the Newcastle leg the TD said when he announced the bubble would get the Goliath seat "...or we'll work something out with him...", so they may be able to offer you something different?