Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James May Poker League - NEW RULES - May Final 4th June

morlspin

Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James May Poker League - NEW RULES - May Final 4th June  

1. 1.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James May Poker League - NEW RULES - Leg 2 on 14th May

Wp Mr McG' date=' owned me HU :clap although once again I slept with lady luck to even get there.[/quote'] Cheers mate - I was blessed with more than my share of the fair lady's luck tonight too.

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James May Poker League - NEW RULES - Leg 3 on 21st May

well done Steve' date=' nice win again, and ul Scooper i think that was.[/quote'] Cheers Al - you came back from being down and almost out - good cash and valuable points. The Internet gremlins, which limited my participation in last night's Laddie's final, threatened to return once more tonight after the 2nd break, but thanks for waiting :ok

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James May Poker League - NEW RULES - Leg 4 on 28th May Well done McG - two on the bounce makes it a 1 in 9 chance now in the final. :clap Don't forget that for the finalists, the more you rake the better your chance of starting with a chip advantage in the final.

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James May Poker League - NEW RULES - Begins May 7th Final table posted up and it's all change in the qualifier places. Very unlucky bubble boy SpurMan didn't manage to improve his score and got trampled on by tonight's galloping herd! McG secures the league title :clap, ooblio takes the win and joins the qualifiers :clap, and at the other end, Girly missed tonight's game possibly to avoid the risk of spoiling a record breaking spoon score. :clap Good luck to all the finalists, presume morls will confirm the result of the rake race for chip stacks. :ok [TABLE=width: 244]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67, width: 155, bgcolor: aqua]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 171, bgcolor: aqua]Stan James[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: lime]McG[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]HectorMcGSP[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: lime]gemic[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]gumakos[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #99cc00]teaulc[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]teaulcsg1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: lime]ooblio[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]ooblio[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #99cc00]SambaSamPa[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]ToffeePete[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #99cc00]demios[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]lysith[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #99cc00]andybell666[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]andybell6666[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #99cc00]Bart(UK)[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]PL_Bart[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #99cc00]staffy[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]st8ffypl[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James May Poker League - NEW RULES - May Final 4th Jun [TABLE=width: 529]

[TR] [TD]Alias[/TD] [TD]Points earned[/TD] [TD]PLUsername[/TD] [TD]Extra Chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]ooblio[/TD] [TD=align: right]179.84[/TD] [TD]ooblio[/TD] [TD]2500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]HectorMcGSP[/TD] [TD=align: right]107.3[/TD] [TD]McG[/TD] [TD]2000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]teaulcsg1[/TD] [TD=align: right]62.53[/TD] [TD]teaulc[/TD] [TD]1500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]gumakos[/TD] [TD=align: right]35[/TD] [TD]gemic[/TD] [TD]1000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]lysith[/TD] [TD=align: right]25[/TD] [TD]demios[/TD] [TD]500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]st8ffypl[/TD] [TD=align: right]22.6[/TD] [TD]staffy[/TD] [TD]400[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PL_Bart[/TD] [TD=align: right]21.6[/TD] [TD]Bart(UK)[/TD] [TD]300[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]andybell6666[/TD] [TD=align: right]15[/TD] [TD]andybell666[/TD] [TD]200[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]ToffeePete[/TD] [TD=align: right]10[/TD] [TD]SambaSamPa[/TD] [TD]100[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James May Poker League - NEW RULES - May Final 4th Jun Mark - very well done last night - very much enjoyed our little HU battle. Also, greatly enjoyed last nights game - much bluffing & stealing blinds banter with Samba and a very very fun hand with AL and staffy tonight. Thanks to all at Stan James and for Morls & PL organising. I look forward to some fun and games in the final with you all..........

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James May Poker League - NEW RULES - May Final 4th Jun Loving the new rules, it's good for the sponsor and adds a nice new dimension, will be good to see how it pans out in the final. Wp everyone again this month and gl to all those in the final. Apols to SJ for not having had chance to grind much out this month, but will be supporting them more and more over the coming months :ok

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James May Poker League - NEW RULES - May Final 4th Jun

[TABLE=width: 529] [TR] [TD]Alias[/TD] [TD]Points earned[/TD] [TD]PLUsername[/TD] [TD]Extra Chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]ooblio[/TD] [TD=align: right]179.84[/TD] [TD]ooblio[/TD] [TD]2500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]HectorMcGSP[/TD] [TD=align: right]107.3[/TD] [TD]McG[/TD] [TD]2000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]teaulcsg1[/TD] [TD=align: right]62.53[/TD] [TD]teaulc[/TD] [TD]1500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]gumakos[/TD] [TD=align: right]35[/TD] [TD]gemic[/TD] [TD]1000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]lysith[/TD] [TD=align: right]25[/TD] [TD]demios[/TD] [TD]500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]st8ffypl[/TD] [TD=align: right]22.6[/TD] [TD]staffy[/TD] [TD]400[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PL_Bart[/TD] [TD=align: right]21.6[/TD] [TD]Bart(UK)[/TD] [TD]300[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]andybell6666[/TD] [TD=align: right]15[/TD] [TD]andybell666[/TD] [TD]200[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]ToffeePete[/TD] [TD=align: right]10[/TD] [TD]SambaSamPa[/TD] [TD]100[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Just a thought... as Steve won 2 legs, maybe he should get 2nd and 3rd in the table, with those below dropping down a place - so he would get 3500 extra chips. Or, alternatively, he needs 63pts to maintain his 2nd position in the pts earned table. That leaves him an excess of 44, which would slot him into 4th between teaulc and gemic, so Steve gets 3000 extra chips and everyone from gemic down drops a place. Like I said, just a thought, and I am not receiving any bribes from Mr McG for suggesting it :p Thanks to Stan, G and PL again :cheers

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James May Poker League - NEW RULES - May Final 4th Jun

Mark - very well done last night - very much enjoyed our little HU battle. Also' date=' greatly enjoyed last nights game - much bluffing & stealing blinds banter with Samba and a very very fun hand with AL and staffy tonight. Thanks to all at Stan James and for Morls & PL organising. I look forward to some fun and games in the final with you all..........[/quote'] Enjoyed it too matey. Luck was on my side at the end.Well played Andy and cashers. GG all :notworthy

Just a thought... as Steve won 2 legs, maybe he should get 2nd and 3rd in the table, with those below dropping down a place - so he would get 3500 extra chips. Or, alternatively, he needs 63pts to maintain his 2nd position in the pts earned table. That leaves him an excess of 44, which would slot him into 4th between teaulc and gemic, so Steve gets 3000 extra chips and everyone from gemic down drops a place. Like I said, just a thought, and I am not receiving any bribes from Mr McG for suggesting it :p Thanks to Stan, G and PL again :cheers
I'll second the final part of the above, but surely I should get twice the starting stack, then an extra 2,000 chips - I'll need them all, and more ;)

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James May Poker League - NEW RULES - May Final 4th Jun Oh, everyone who has played this month, will also now have a reload bonus waiting in their accounts

Customers can find the bonus and track the bonus by clicking on my account and then view my bonus details. The bonus is a $50 bonus released in 5% increments (a bit easier than advertised). This has been credited to all customers who registered and played in the May tournaments
Reload, enjoy, win big!