Chelsea v QPR > 29 April

Re: Chelsea v QPR > 29 April chelsea team will be high after going through against barcelona in midweek but qpr even though their away form has been inconsistent will be intent of playing tight and getting a draw. they haven't got easy games left and any point will count towards their relegation battle. i can't see more then two goals here

Re: Chelsea v QPR > 29 April Huge game for QPR this, they need 1 point at the very least to have a chance of staying up unless they fancy their chances against City away on last day? Chelsea have just returned from an amazing achievment in Barcelona and the starting 11 is going to be shaken up. Cahill injured and many 1st teamers going to be rested. QPR must be up for getting something with Chelsea having one eye on the final. Qpr at 11/1

Re: Chelsea v QPR > 29 April The stats for this make good reading for anyone backing Chelsea.Chelsea put in a heroic effort against Barcelona midweek. It could be claimed that they'll be tired after this (albeit nobody actually left the edge of their penalty area) but they've won all five fixtures following an away European fixtures this season - scoring 16 goals in the process.And given QPR have the worst away record in the Premiership, losing 12 of their 17 games, I'll be having my maximum bet on chelsea to win this one. Bearing in mind Tottenham are 2/5 to beat Blackburn, I think 4/9 on Chelsea winning this one represents better value, especially as they're still so close to fourth place.I think Chelsea would have been shorter than 4/9 for this fixture had it not of been for AVB's disasterous start to the season. The form under Roberto Di Matteo would suggest Chelsea are coming good again.Chelsea to win @ 4/9 (William Hill) 5pts

Re: Chelsea v QPR > 29 April With Newcastle dropping points Chelsea now have a real chance of reducing the gap to 1 point with them before they meet Newcastle next week. QPR have been really poor away from home this season, losing to all sides in the top half of the table, apart from Everton. Chelsea @ 1.44 (5 units) ​William Hill

Re: Chelsea v QPR > 29 April Under 2.5 @ 2.19 centrebet Very good opportunity for QPR to get something out of this game, as Chelsea will surely be exhausted after having to play for so long with 10 men and digging in the trenches to withstand the Barcelona onslaught. With Cahill, Luiz and Ivanovic out, then only Terry is their recognised central defender, so expect them to place even more emphasis on getting numbers in defence to overcome this weakness. Normally you would expect an easy Chelsea win as they are the better side, but they also may be looking ahead to the FA Cup final with Liverpool on the weekend. Chelsea have allowed just one goal in their last 4 home games in the EPL, and will be looking to get at least a point here to keep themselves in touch with 4th place Newcastle. QPR have not scored in their last 2 away games, so them scoring on the road will not be easy for them. While QPR did win the reverse fixture 1-0, Chelsea did have two players sent off. See this as being a close game given all these circumstances, and as such do not see many goals in it Season record: 152-214 (-10.13)

Re: Chelsea v QPR > 29 April Chelsea vs QPR With Newcastle slipping up yesterday and Chelsea's qualification to the Champions league final, you would feel they are the distinct favourites to take the last Champions league spot. However, Arsenal recently have slipped up as well, and there is still a chance that Arsenal could drop out of a Champions league spot, if Chelsea lifts the Champions league and Arsenal could drop to 4th. Qualification through the league will be more difficult, though their aggregate chances are good, they will know Bayern will be favourites to lift the trophy at the Allianz. Watching Chelsea play against Barcelona, you feel that they should have lost by a ridiculous margin. Whatever inspired Ramires to score that goal put in a lot of belief into the Chelsea squad, and somehow Barcelona just couldn't score. I don't usually believe in things like this, but somehow Chelsea's strong belief saw them through to the final. Because in terms of luck, I didn't give them 0.1% at 2 - 0 down and Terry sent off. I really think this will pump some confidence into their inconsistent league form and get at QPR. You won't see them deploying the say tactics here against Barcelona in the two legs and against Arsenal. QPR on the other hand have got a hard run in. With Bolton now level on points with them and a easier run-in, it looks to be these two teams that will be fighting for the last survival spot. The future for Blackburn looks bleak for me. QPR will feel they need to get something out of this game. They have a home game against Stoke in which they will probably have 50% chance to take 3 points, and Man City away... they will need United to do them a favour and wrap up the title. Otherwise should the title be in Man City's hands, I see nothing but a last day romping. QPR played very well in their last game against Tottenham. Tottenham were poor on that day and was beaten by a rather modest Taarabt free kick in which Friedel had the sun in his face. Hughes has said that they have to make their home games count, and they have. Beating the likes of Swansea, Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. However, their away form has been very sloppy and poor. Losing against Blackburn, Sunderland, Man Utd and Sunderland. They were unlucky against Man Utd, but even if the penalty was not awarded, United would have rallied and were very likely to get the win anyway. The dynamics of this game is very important. Chelsea will of course attack, especially with their defensive problems. QPR should look to exploit this and go for all 3 points themselves. I don't see Chelsea thumping QPR here. They have struggled to add to their lead all season, and have needed to find late goals and come from deficits too many times. Especially at home, but away as well. However, a point would be great for QPR also. But to stay up, you need to roll the dice and gamble to triple up. Chelsea may still be feeling the effects of the Champions league game, plus they have a bigger challenge, playing Newcastle on Wednesday after the match was post phoned due to their FA cup adventure. Chelsea have a host of defensive problems. Luiz, Cahill, and Ivanovic all out with injuries and suspensions. Terry will play despite getting a red card in the Champions league, though there will be added spice between him and Anton Ferdinand. QPR have Taarabt suspended, and new signings Diakite and Cisse are doubts. QPR+1.25 188Bet 1.910 10/10

Re: Chelsea v QPR > 29 April

Chelsea vs QPR With Newcastle slipping up yesterday and Chelsea's qualification to the Champions league final, you would feel they are the distinct favourites to take the last Champions league spot. However, Arsenal recently have slipped up as well, and there is still a chance that Arsenal could drop out of a Champions league spot, if Chelsea lifts the Champions league and Arsenal could drop to 4th. Qualification through the league will be more difficult, though their aggregate chances are good, they will know Bayern will be favourites to lift the trophy at the Allianz. Watching Chelsea play against Barcelona, you feel that they should have lost by a ridiculous margin. Whatever inspired Ramires to score that goal put in a lot of belief into the Chelsea squad, and somehow Barcelona just couldn't score. I don't usually believe in things like this, but somehow Chelsea's strong belief saw them through to the final. Because in terms of luck, I didn't give them 0.1% at 2 - 0 down and Terry sent off. I really think this will pump some confidence into their inconsistent league form and get at QPR. You won't see them deploying the say tactics here against Barcelona in the two legs and against Arsenal. QPR on the other hand have got a hard run in. With Bolton now level on points with them and a easier run-in, it looks to be these two teams that will be fighting for the last survival spot. The future for Blackburn looks bleak for me. QPR will feel they need to get something out of this game. They have a home game against Stoke in which they will probably have 50% chance to take 3 points, and Man City away... they will need United to do them a favour and wrap up the title. Otherwise should the title be in Man City's hands, I see nothing but a last day romping. QPR played very well in their last game against Tottenham. Tottenham were poor on that day and was beaten by a rather modest Taarabt free kick in which Friedel had the sun in his face. Hughes has said that they have to make their home games count, and they have. Beating the likes of Swansea, Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. However, their away form has been very sloppy and poor. Losing against Blackburn, Sunderland, Man Utd and Sunderland. They were unlucky against Man Utd, but even if the penalty was not awarded, United would have rallied and were very likely to get the win anyway. The dynamics of this game is very important. Chelsea will of course attack, especially with their defensive problems. QPR should look to exploit this and go for all 3 points themselves. I don't see Chelsea thumping QPR here. They have struggled to add to their lead all season, and have needed to find late goals and come from deficits too many times. Especially at home, but away as well. However, a point would be great for QPR also. But to stay up, you need to roll the dice and gamble to triple up. Chelsea may still be feeling the effects of the Champions league game, plus they have a bigger challenge, playing Newcastle on Wednesday after the match was post phoned due to their FA cup adventure. Chelsea have a host of defensive problems. Luiz, Cahill, and Ivanovic all out with injuries and suspensions. Terry will play despite getting a red card in the Champions league, though there will be added spice between him and Anton Ferdinand. QPR have Taarabt suspended, and new signings Diakite and Cisse are doubts. QPR+1.25 188Bet 1.910 10/10
-10 units

Re: Chelsea v QPR > 29 April

I'm please you won your bet' date=' but we do need to see some more reasoning in future please :ok[/quote'] Ok sorry Just because i have seen an documentary on him the day before the match. And he is always very motivated to score against the big team , that's my reason . Sorry for my bad english