Norwich v Liverpool > 28 April

Re: Norwich v Liverpool > 28 April Norwich +0.5 (AH) @ 1.935 (Pinnacle) Liverpool have failed to win in 10/17 away games, whilst Norwich have avoided defeat in 12/16 home games. An average of the two stats brings about a percentage of 64%, compared to the 52% suggested by the odds for Norwich +0.5. Even if you were to reduce this to 60%, on account of Liverpool having the better players, you have to consider that they have the FA Cup final next week and this will be in players' minds, with the league now not of any importance to them. This would, to me, push the chance of a home win or draw up to around 62%, which is outstanding value. Norwich have been poor in the last couple of games, but like we saw with West Brom last week I think teams still think beating Liverpool is a scalp. In front of their home fans I would imagine Norwich will be up for this, after all, games against the bigger clubs is what being in the Premier League is all about and what these players have worked for. IMO it is worth opposing Liverpool yet again here.

Re: Norwich v Liverpool > 28 April Norwich vs Liverpool It was the same old story for Liverpool last week. Especially at home. Again, their performance was not bad, and Ive seen worse performances get a comfortable 3 - 1 win, but they just can't put the ball into the net for some reason. They have been hitting the bar all season with Suarez, and I'm really starting to think if this is just bad luck or there is something missing in the squad. Though Liverpool's season in the balance is debatable. Reina has come out this week and said if someone asked if the Europa league along with a Carling cup and a FA Cup final on the horizon, they we'll probably take it. Though Dalglish has spent heavily last summer for a top 4 charge, the club is making progress. But their league form simply hasn't been good enough. There have been some very poor performances this season, whilst some very clinical ones; especially away from home. I watched them lose to Bolton and they played like a relegation threatened Championship side. However, the side has plenty of quality, but Norwich is a side that should be able to deal with. Norwich this season have surpassed expectations, and like Liverpool they have nothing more to play for except a higher ranked finish. Though it is the odds on this one that grabbed my attention. Liverpool being just a measly 21/20 to win away from home. Even if they produce a good performance, Carrow road is a difficult place to go to. Stir in their potential inconsistencies, and it makes 21/20 as thin as value betting a pair of donkeys on the river. Another thing I have a instinct on is goals. I knew it would be the mug punt and will be favourites to go over, but overs have drifted slightly. You jut know Lambert and his Norwich side will relish this tie and go for the win like they have done against all the top sides this season. There has been some big score games with Liverpool away and Norwich at home. The two I remember off the top of my head are a 2 - 3 win over Blackburn and a 1 - 6 loss to City for Norwich. There is apparent doubts/injuries to Tierney, Whitbread and Ayala. To me it means absolutely nothing. Im a total mug on the Norwich City squad and no-one on their team stands out for me. I just know Holt pops out and scores the odd goal. Hes lucky I say! Anyways, that's all meaningless to me. Liverpool working midfielders Gerrard and Adam are doubts, and Adam is unlikely to be involved. Over 2.5 Back 1.84 (1.815 AC) Betfair 10/10 Norwich +0.5 1.970 188Bet 10/10

Re: Norwich v Liverpool > 28 April Liverpool @ 1.97 pinnacle Norwich have lost 6 of their last 10 games as they have conceded in each of these games, and have allowed at least two goals in 4 of their last 5 games. Liverpool have lost 6 of their last 9 games, inlcuding 4 of their last 5 away games, but overall, are the better team of the two. They are likely to use this game to fine tune for next weeks FA Cup Final while resting players mid week in the game against Fulham. They have been pretty unlucky in their games, with the amount of times they have hit the woodwork while their defence has allowed the fewest shots on target. Both teams are out of form, but with the better players, and the need to get some form to lead into the final next week, like Liverpool to edge this one. Season record: 150-209 (-6.96)

Re: Norwich v Liverpool > 28 April Blackcrow do you seriously see value in Liverpool at those odds? Liverpool DNB at 1.97 would only be marginable value IMO. "Liverpool with the better players" is why Liverpool are backed in and in each week, yet their results don't match this. Liverpool have been a layers dream this year and long may it continue with punters like yourself tipping them to win.

Re: Norwich v Liverpool > 28 April A little bit Technical Analysis in the context of Asian Handicap: The odds last night is 4 3.6 1.9 (1x2) and 1.975 +0.5 1.925 (Asian Handicap) at Bet365 and 4.05 1.94 3.6 (1x2) 1.98 +0.5 1.96 (Asian Handicap) at 188bet. Right before the match start the odds were 4.33 3.6 1.72 (1x2) and 1.95 +0.75 1.95 (Asian Handicap). Presumably, punters worldwide are putting their stakes into Liverpool hence the bookies had to reduce the odd for Liverpool to win from 1.9 to 1.72, and increase the Asian Handicap from Norwich +0.5 to Norwich +0.75. In financial markets there is a principle which names "go opposite the crowd". Follow this principle, I pick Norwich +0.75 1.95 Bet365.

Re: Norwich v Liverpool > 28 April

Norwich vs Liverpool It was the same old story for Liverpool last week. Especially at home. Again, their performance was not bad, and Ive seen worse performances get a comfortable 3 - 1 win, but they just can't put the ball into the net for some reason. They have been hitting the bar all season with Suarez, and I'm really starting to think if this is just bad luck or there is something missing in the squad. Though Liverpool's season in the balance is debatable. Reina has come out this week and said if someone asked if the Europa league along with a Carling cup and a FA Cup final on the horizon, they we'll probably take it. Though Dalglish has spent heavily last summer for a top 4 charge, the club is making progress. But their league form simply hasn't been good enough. There have been some very poor performances this season, whilst some very clinical ones; especially away from home. I watched them lose to Bolton and they played like a relegation threatened Championship side. However, the side has plenty of quality, but Norwich is a side that should be able to deal with. Norwich this season have surpassed expectations, and like Liverpool they have nothing more to play for except a higher ranked finish. Though it is the odds on this one that grabbed my attention. Liverpool being just a measly 21/20 to win away from home. Even if they produce a good performance, Carrow road is a difficult place to go to. Stir in their potential inconsistencies, and it makes 21/20 as thin as value betting a pair of donkeys on the river. Another thing I have a instinct on is goals. I knew it would be the mug punt and will be favourites to go over, but overs have drifted slightly. You jut know Lambert and his Norwich side will relish this tie and go for the win like they have done against all the top sides this season. There has been some big score games with Liverpool away and Norwich at home. The two I remember off the top of my head are a 2 - 3 win over Blackburn and a 1 - 6 loss to City for Norwich. There is apparent doubts/injuries to Tierney, Whitbread and Ayala. To me it means absolutely nothing. Im a total mug on the Norwich City squad and no-one on their team stands out for me. I just know Holt pops out and scores the odd goal. Hes lucky I say! Anyways, that's all meaningless to me. Liverpool working midfielders Gerrard and Adam are doubts, and Adam is unlikely to be involved. Over 2.5 Back 1.84 (1.815 AC) Betfair 10/10 Norwich +0.5 1.970 188Bet 10/10
-1.85 units