Swansea v Wolves > 28 April

Re: Swansea v Wolves > 28 April I know this may seem an obvious bet to most, but Swansea at home to an already relegated Wolves only says to me home win and quite possibly by a few. Swansea have had some big deserved scalps at home but also beating the teams they 'should' be beating at the Liberty (WBA, Fulham, Bolton etc). The recent home defeats to Norwich and Everton were all down to a different approach by the opposition. They came and pressed much higher up the pitch not giving the Swansea midfield the time to pass. The Newcastle defeat was somewhat more of a snatch and grab result thanks to the excellent finishing of Cisse. Onto Wolves and they have been truly dire for 90%, if not more, of this season. They don't have the personnel to press Swansea high up the pitch and to me this will be their downfall, likewise with Blackburn in Swansea's last home game who I believe to be better than Wolves. A home win is almost inevitable but at odds of 4/7 (BET365) there seems little value on offer. However at 1.900 Swansea -1 on the asian handicap represents much better value as when one goes in I can see there being another following. Whilst I can see this game finishing 3-0/4-0 I feel the -1 is a much safer option, as scoring is definitely not Swansea's strongest area.

Re: Swansea v Wolves > 28 April Swansea vs Wolves Poor Wolves are already down. Winless under Connor and the club is serious unraveling. They showed good resistance against Man City though, and kept playing their football. Though they lost 0 - 2, it easily have been more. For Wolves simply could not match Man City's quality. Though it will be easy to presume that Wolves will roll over in this match, it is usually the mug option. I think the players will have something to prove and will play for their fans like they did against Man City. Accepting relegation, I think they can play comfortable football and the odds are over exaggerated. Though I could easily be wrong, this is just my gut instinct. Wolves +1.0 188Bet 2.010 5/10

Re: Swansea v Wolves > 28 April Wolves double chance at 29/20 (William Hill) Could be a masterstroke or could be stupid but I'm willing to take a chance. Even though they are down their performances haven't been too bad in terms of creating chances and going forward but their defence is basically awful. I can see them picking up some decent results though now they are a down and the pressure is off them. Swansea are tough to beat at home obviously and have had a good season but surely they are tired after a long hard season, I can see this being a score draw.

Re: Swansea v Wolves > 28 April Swansea -1.5 @ 2.61 pinnacle Swansea beat another relegation candidate, Blackburn, 3-0 last week at home, and against Wolves who are already resigned to the drop, they will fancy their chances against this dispirited side. Wolves have lost 9 of their last 11 games, allowing at least two goals in 10 of these games, including 4 of their last 5 games on the road. Swansea knock the ball around well, and this Wolves side does not have the players to compete with them. They have not scored in their last 3 games, and doubt they do so here while Swansea is more than capable of scoring at least twice here Season record: 150-209 (-6.96)

Re: Swansea v Wolves > 28 April

Swansea vs Wolves Poor Wolves are already down. Winless under Connor and the club is serious unraveling. They showed good resistance against Man City though, and kept playing their football. Though they lost 0 - 2, it easily have been more. For Wolves simply could not match Man City's quality. Though it will be easy to presume that Wolves will roll over in this match, it is usually the mug option. I think the players will have something to prove and will play for their fans like they did against Man City. Accepting relegation, I think they can play comfortable football and the odds are over exaggerated. Though I could easily be wrong, this is just my gut instinct. Wolves +1.0 188Bet 2.010 5/10
+5.05 units Must say I did get lucky on this one, and unlucky on behalf of Blackcrow. Though you must consider the dynamics of the game. If Swansea needed the win, they could have easily grinded it out at 3 - 0 or 4 - 1, though they left their trousers down and went for more goals, and gave Wolves far too much space at the back, since they wanted to score more goals for the crowd, with the result irrelevant.