** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Jumps - Sunday 22nd April

Thought I would post up a couple of quick selections for todays races though I will be posting the prices I took last night if thats ok? Wincanton 310 - Natural Spring 15/2 2pt Win & Drussell 16/1 1pt EW Natural Spring looks to be ahead of her mark at the moment after showing some decent form on a return from a break when 3rd LTO. She might need good ground so hopefully the rain can stay away! Drussell is an interesting contender at the price as he didnt get home over a longer trip LTO, but the two runs before that showed a degree of promise (finishing a close 2nd to HillsofUneach). Conditions should suit and I would be disappointed if he didnt have a good run, although I am wary that he may have some temprement issues which hopefully the 1st time visor will iron out! A couple of other dangers include Whistling Senator but he looks overrated imo, Medic Man who I am struggling to weigh up and Taffy Thomas who could run well on his first go at a handicap, but Im not convinced he wants this trip. Wincanton 340 -Great Kicker 20/1 0.5pt Win Not quite sure why I have backed this one, as he is potentially very limited BUT the form of his second behind Akarshan (conceeding lots of weight - now rated 115ish) looks decent and makes his current mark workable. He also finished 2nd LTO and racing from 7lb out of the weights makes him vulnerable but possibly worth a chance at a decent price, although as I write this I am thinking I should have left this one well alone! Stratford 330 - Synthe Davis 9/2 1pt Win This one looks to be just ahead of her mark at the moment and with the booking of a decent claimer this looks a good opportunity for the connections to score with conditions set to suit. Im not convinced by the rest of the field either and I would expect this one to go very close. Stratford 500 - Raphiell 3/1 2pt Win As mentioned in the BBOTD thread, I quite simply think this one is the best weighted runner in the field and with half running from out of the handicap and this one's LTO form looking strong (2nd & 3rd won since) it should be a good opportunity for back to back wins. Conditions should suit, with the extra distance hopefully bringing even more improvement.

Re: Jumps - Sunday 22nd April 2.00 Stratford - Loose Chips - 2nd last time out when challenging Five Rivers at the finish where he was carrying 7lbs more than the winner that day (the 3rd finished 17l behind). Today he is meeting Five Rivers at level weights and so has a 7lb pull and could very well reverse that form today. Jockey Kielan Woods also takes off 5lb to help with his chances here. Double Ross, Thanks For Coming and Sainglend look potential dangers here. Trainer C Longsdon has had 5 wins and 4 places from his last 20 runners at Stratford for an L.S.P. of -2.36pts. Jockey has had 5 wins and 5 places from his last 20 rides (L.S.P. of +32.5pts) and 5 wins and 1 place from 8 rides here at Stratford (L.S.P. of +36.1pts) 2.00 Stratford: Loose Chips - 0.5pts E/w @ 8/1 SportingBet 4.30 Stratford - Tindaro - Has conditons in his favour today with course, distance and going and his win last time showed he the scope for improvement needed in this higher class race today when winning by 12l. Trainer has had 6 wins and 5 places from his last 20 runners here at Stratford (L.S.P. of +5.5pts) ant the combo here at Stratford is running to 3 wins and 2 places from 11 runners (L.S.P. of +4pts) 4.30 Stratford: Tindaro - 1pt win @ 3/1 Bet365 (BOG)

Re: Jumps - Sunday 22nd April Two outsiders today i think can out run their prices! 3.10 WINCANTON~ VINTAGE FABRIC 50/1 Betfred ~ Was winning off 95 over this trip at Newton abbot a year ago crap since put has blinkers on and much stronger/better Jockey booked well worth a dig at the price imo. 4.40 WINCANTON~ CATAWALLOW 25/1 BF ~ Won a seller and a mares race back end of last year has been poor since and she can get behind in her races but runs on at the end good app book could go well at a price if in the mood!

Re: Jumps - Sunday 22nd April

Thought I would post up a couple of quick selections for todays races though I will be posting the prices I took last night if thats ok? Wincanton 310 - Natural Spring 15/2 2pt Win & Drussell 16/1 1pt EW Natural Spring looks to be ahead of her mark at the moment after showing some decent form on a return from a break when 3rd LTO. She might need good ground so hopefully the rain can stay away! Drussell is an interesting contender at the price as he didnt get home over a longer trip LTO, but the two runs before that showed a degree of promise (finishing a close 2nd to HillsofUneach). Conditions should suit and I would be disappointed if he didnt have a good run, although I am wary that he may have some temprement issues which hopefully the 1st time visor will iron out! A couple of other dangers include Whistling Senator but he looks overrated imo, Medic Man who I am struggling to weigh up and Taffy Thomas who could run well on his first go at a handicap, but Im not convinced he wants this trip. Wincanton 340 -Great Kicker 20/1 0.5pt Win Not quite sure why I have backed this one, as he is potentially very limited BUT the form of his second behind Akarshan (conceeding lots of weight - now rated 115ish) looks decent and makes his current mark workable. He also finished 2nd LTO and racing from 7lb out of the weights makes him vulnerable but possibly worth a chance at a decent price, although as I write this I am thinking I should have left this one well alone! Stratford 330 - Synthe Davis 9/2 1pt Win This one looks to be just ahead of her mark at the moment and with the booking of a decent claimer this looks a good opportunity for the connections to score with conditions set to suit. Im not convinced by the rest of the field either and I would expect this one to go very close. Stratford 500 - Raphiell 3/1 2pt Win As mentioned in the BBOTD thread, I quite simply think this one is the best weighted runner in the field and with half running from out of the handicap and this one's LTO form looking strong (2nd & 3rd won since) it should be a good opportunity for back to back wins. Conditions should suit, with the extra distance hopefully bringing even more improvement.
Not my best day, although two 2nds and the 20-1 shot was by a head, which was a surprising result. I blame the weather on the other two as neither looked comfortable and I think they are better than what they showed today.