Arsenal v Chelsea > April 21st

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > April 21st

I think luck definately contributes at least 50% in football matches. Being completely honest' date=' I'd say there's probably even more. Even if you're so good that you can predict who will play better than the odds suggest, its impossible to call who will win. Look at the 9helsea barca game. That busquets chance along would have gone in at least 50% of the time.[/quote'] I tend to not believe in luck as there is generally a reason for everything and it's usually the lack of understanding and control that perpetuates the fallacy that any approach to sports betting is somehow influenced by anything other than reason and logic. That is when the term luck is used to describe a situation where the punter can not reason a course of events. It's easier to blame everything on "luck" and move on to the next bad bet :\

0-0 for me at 14.0, just a couple of quid. Early kick offs are often dire, recently included are : Chelsea 0-0 Tottenham Sunderland 0-0 Tottenham Norwich 0-0 Chelsea I advise that any Home or Away, BTTS, or Overs bet, should be backed up with full stake cover on the 0-0 in this match. Good to see this advice has been heeded by several punter friends on here who PM'ed me after the last Chelsea bore draw and the Stadium of Plight encounter. None of Arsenals last 9 matches have had more than 3 goals, however this fixture usually has between 2 and 4 in it. Despite that I'm thinking about the Under 3.5 @ 1.42 for quite a high stake, or might wait for a first goal if one materialises and go Under 4.5 if it's an early one for safety. :ok
Great call NA :clap

Great call NA :clap
Evening everyone, thanks for those who've given me positive feedback on this. My sleep cycle is badly out at the moment partly due to watching too many Copa Libertadores matches in the early hours and I'm a bit of a night owl anyhow. Went to bed at 6 this morning and set my alarm for 12.00 to bet the Under 3.5 on the game with a big stake and listen to it, I stuck my 0-0 on before I went to bed. Realised I was too tired to even get up when alarm rang and turned over, next thing I know....18.17 hours ! What a nice way to be greeted by my PC though, only a £2.50 stake returning £30.88 profit, nice ! I think these early kick offs might be done away with next season because these dour games one after the other can't continue can they ? I'm going to have a look at the rest of todays results right now, I didn't have anything else running though. Let today be yet another lesson for anyone who still refuses to take my advice of betting the 0-0 as well as any Home / Away / BTTS or Overs. :ok