** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20-21

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 20 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mansfield Town v Wrexham (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 21 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Telford United v Grimsby Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bath City v Gateshead (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Braintree Town v York City (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cambridge United v Fleetwood Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Forest Green Rovers v Darlington (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/50 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/50 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/50 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]294.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kettering Town v Barrow (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/50 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/50 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/50 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]294.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lincoln City v Hayes & Yeading (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Luton Town v Kidderminster Harriers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newport County v Alfreton Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southport v Ebbsfleet United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Stockport County v Tamworth (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20-21

Shame premier sports chose that one to show. You do suspect players will be rested and not risked. Sent from my HTC Desire S using PL Forum
Damned if they picked it, damned if they didn't. They had faced plenty of complaints last season about the late changes of ko times because they chose the games late. This season they have given plenty of notice but, at the time they picked this game, it probably did look the best of the weekend. At that time, though, Kiddy were not on their amazing run and Luton were out of form. I have no doubt they would pick that game now as it is a season breaker for those teams. I must admit that, at the price, Kiddy do tempt me but I will do a bit more research first. I know that the away team have, so far, filled eight coaches with the anticipation of taking a fair old crowd...I may pop along myself as well as we play Friday (although it could be off due to a waterlogged pitch apparently)

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20-21 Sorry I didnt really make myself clear. Obviously it looked like it would be a game between a title contender and a play-off hopeful when the game was picked I more meant it was a shame that its turned out like that.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20-21 Mansfield v Wrexham has been given the go ahead tonight. Just one bet for me this weekend Newport County v Alfreton No surprise to regular readers that I am firmly with the away side here. As I have been mentioning plenty in recent weeks, Alfreton’s form in 2012 would be good enough to see them bang in contention for a play-off spot and the bookies continue to underestimate them. They lost to York on Easter Monday, when the exertions of recent weeks just caught up with them against a strong side. Last Saturday saw them draw 0-0 with Luton and they seemed good value for a point as well. It was good to see them respond well to a defeat and is proof that the players aren’t giving up just because they are safe. To be fair to Newport they have only lost once in their last six games, although it’s no win in four and they have drawn three of those. A point against Darlington saw them safe for another season although that has to go down as a disappointing result. After their 1-1 draw against York on Saturday manager Justin Edinburgh mentioned how tired his players had looked and that seemed to be the case with their disappointing performance on Tuesday night. They seem to be limping towards the end of the season and now they are safe minds will firmly be on the FA Trophy Final next month. No player is going to want to risk themselves either being suspended or injured prior to the big game and even without that factor I would still fancy an away win. I really don’t understand what the majority of bookmakers are looking at when they have priced this game up because there is no way Alfreton should be as big as 13/5 (bet365). It is no surprise to me to see that Blue Square are shortest on Alfreton given they know the league better than anyone but I would even be happy to back an away win at their 15/8. It really does look a cracking bet and hopefully the one selection this weekend will provide us with a nice profit.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20-21 Sounds like Ebbsfleet arent going to be up for their game against Southport. Its hard to say lump on the home side though as they arent the most trustworthy of sides and at 4/6 you need a lot on to make it worth while. Ships has made a very good case for a double with Hendon and Cambridge City elsewhere and I think its worth adding Southport to make it a treble. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17759878

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20-21

Sounds like Ebbsfleet arent going to be up for their game against Southport. Its hard to say lump on the home side though as they arent the most trustworthy of sides and at 4/6 you need a lot on to make it worth while. Ships has made a very good case for a double with Hendon and Cambridge City elsewhere and I think its worth adding Southport to make it a treble. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17759878
Yep. It does seem farcical that they have their two recognised keepers out so had to play a non contract lad against Luton as the league refused them permission for an emergency loan. I also noticed that they only named four subs against Luton, one of whom, McCarthy, is their assistant manager and rarely plays now.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20-21 Yes that is correct and another injury on Tuesday night has not helped. Im a little annoyed I didnt do more research for Tuesday night's games as Luton were a very good bet in hindsight. If even Liam Daish cant be bothered with the game then its hard to see his players being up for it.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20-21 I only got home after the game finished so have only see the goals, but Wrexham's goalkeeper is a massive liability and it was very poor of him to let his opposite number score. From the sounds of it Wrexham were poor and Mansfield should have won by more. I thought the performance against Fleetwood might spark them back to live, but it clearly hasnt. Sorry Bartonbank but I cant have Wrexham at all in the play-offs.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20-21 This game was an early play-off final and it's good to see that Mansfield got a comfortable win. They're still @ 3.75 to be promoted with Coral and I begin to think that it's good value. I think it will be lower before the playoffs start and I really can't see anyone else, be it Luton, York or Kidderminster winning it.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20-21 At this stage I will side with Mansfield, but with teams still having two and three games to go I think its worth waiting to we know the final four and who will play who. For example if Mansfield end up playing Luton I would imagine that would mean their price will drift.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20-21 Thinking about it I must agree - Luton will probably be overvalued by the bookies. Anyway, let's see if Buckle is the real deal tomorrow and if they can beat Kidderminster. As Kevshat said beating Hayes and Ebbsfleet doesn't count and we will se real Luton's worth tomorrow come 5 pm.