Weekend > League 1 > 14 April

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 14 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Brentford v Notts County (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bury v AFC Bournemouth (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.54 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Carlisle United v Charlton Athletic (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Colchester United v Sheffield Wednesday (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hartlepool United v Chesterfield (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Preston North End v Huddersfield Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rochdale v Exeter City (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Scunthorpe United v Milton Keynes Dons (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.92 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.54 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sheffield United v Leyton Orient (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Walsall v Tranmere Rovers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wycombe Wanderers v Oldham Athletic (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yeovil Town v Stevenage (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.65 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Weekend > League 1 > 14 April A double of Sheff Utd HW & Walsall To Score @1.79 Sheffield United are just great at the moment. They would like to secure direct promotion, and in front of their fans where they have 15 wins out of 21, I think that they can beat Leyton. They are indeed in need of points, but United should not allow that. Walsall started scoring goals, and with a supposed bigger will for the points I really can't see how they wont' score. Tranmere has conceded 33 goals on 21 matches.

Re: Weekend > League 1 > 14 April

A double of Sheff Utd HW & Walsall To Score @1.79 Sheffield United are just great at the moment. They would like to secure direct promotion, and in front of their fans where they have 15 wins out of 21, I think that they can beat Leyton. They are indeed in need of points, but United should not allow that. Walsall started scoring goals, and with a supposed bigger will for the points I really can't see how they wont' score. Tranmere has conceded 33 goals on 21 matches.
A double is only really any value if the individual bets are good value themselves of course. Would you be happy with two single bets here?

Re: Weekend > League 1 > 14 April Charlton 0 AH to beat Carlisle @ 1.8 with 365. I know Charlton have not been great recently but they've managed to grind out a result with 9 man against Oldham in their last away and I expect them to do the same tomorrow. They really have little choice as both Sheffield clubs are right behind them and in great form so there can be no slipups for the leaders until they're mathematically promoted. I wasn't going to touch this bet as Carlisle are usually good on home soil but they will be missing two key players - their best striker and one of the defenders. And their manager admitted after a goalless game against Scunthorpe that his players looked mentally worn out. I think that especially at this stage of the season where performances don't count as much as picking up points mentality is the key factor.

Re: Weekend > League 1 > 14 April Colchester vs Sheffield Wed, SW win 1.97 A bet based on motivation and form. Sheffield Wednesday is fighting for the 2nd direct promotion spot, against the town rival Sheffield Utd. With just 4 rounds left, the Owls cannot afford to dropany points. Sheffield Wed it's fighting point by point with the other Sheffield to be second and get one of two directly tickets to English Championship league. They can't allow to lose any poi

Re: Weekend > League 1 > 14 April

Charlton 0 AH to beat Carlisle @ 1.8 with 365. I know Charlton have not been great recently but they've managed to grind out a result with 9 man against Oldham in their last away and I expect them to do the same tomorrow. They really have little choice as both Sheffield clubs are right behind them and in great form so there can be no slipups for the leaders until they're mathematically promoted. I wasn't going to touch this bet as Carlisle are usually good on home soil but they will be missing two key players - their best striker and one of the defenders. And their manager admitted after a goalless game against Scunthorpe that his players looked mentally worn out. I think that especially at this stage of the season where performances don't count as much as picking up points mentality is the key factor.
Carlisle 0 Charlton 1 - bet won! Haven't read a full match report yet but goal scored in 78th minute suggests that it may have been a scrappy affair with the team who wanted it more winning.