Serie A TIM > 10th - 12th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 10 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chievo v AC Milan (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 11 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AS Roma v Udinese (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Catania v Lecce (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Fiorentina v Palermo (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Genoa v Cesena (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.47 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Internazionale v Siena (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Juventus v Lazio (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Napoli v Atalanta (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Parma v Novara (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 12 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bologna v Cagliari (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.92 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A TIM > 10th - 12th April Chievo v Milan Chievo is in better shape, but Milan won all their last 10 games against them. Also, visitors will be much more motivated in this match. Both coaches have a lot of absences: home missings: Sardo, Mandelli, Drame, Jokić and Acerbi, all defenders are doubtful. away missings: Abate, Antonini, Thiago Silva, Bonera (all defenders); Van Bommel, Boateng, Ambrosini, Aquilani (all midfielders) are probably out. 1.60 for Milan, no thanks...

Re: Serie A TIM > 10th - 12th April Yes, I share the same opinion. I think that Roma can win this, in a manner of 2:1 or 3:2, but I think that a more cautious bet is BTS @1,7. I will also take Juve HW @1,55, although it is a short price. Juve plays very solid, highly motivated and they don't allow too much for the opponents. They are the most compact team in this league and the best organised. Lazio? They were bad in their last two games. Parma was much better than them at Enio Tardini, but what I would like to mention is their bad game against Napoli, although they won. I think that it was more Napoli's loss than Lazio's win. They didn't create many chances by themselves, they only took the chances given by the bad Britos in Napoli defense. Lazio didn't have fast movement, didn't have creation. Against rock-solid Juve, I doubt that they can even score. And Juve is surely capable of scoring one more.

Re: Serie A TIM > 10th - 12th April I quite like goals in Catania-Lecce. Having said that I have been wrong as to which Lecce will turn up for a few weeks recently so I am taking heed and staying clear. I am opposing Napoli though. Napoli - Atalanta Napoli have some quite severe defensive issues to deal with. Beyond their poor defending for months, they now have personnel problems. Maggio, Cannavaro, Zuniga and Britos are missing. A key CB and their two primary wing-backs. They have not been defending well with them, so without them they could struggle. It is possible for them to play a back 4, but it seems logical for them to avoid changing their playing style completely. Somebody will have to play out of position on the right flank though and it is expected to be Dzemaili. The 3 chosen CB's out of Aronica, Campagnaro, Fernandez, Grava and Fideleff will be without their leader in Cannavaro. Aronica is commonly an accident waiting to happen while Campagnaro has been a little shaky for a while. Moving forward they still have all the necessary players to win this match - regardless of form. Inler and Gargano are a solid base while the front 3 can run riot when they want to. Even so, with their defensive issues I don't think they should be priced so shortly. Atalanta are an efficient team. Their 4-4-2 doesn't look spectacular but it does get the job done quite regularly. They are quite strong down the flanks on the counter which will focus on Napoli's primary weakness in this match. They'll be happy to let Napoli press the match which is not really their strong point. Denis has fitness doubts but it seems as though he will make it. He is by fair their best striking option. Although they haven't been too hot recently, and they could be considered 'safe' from relegation I can take them on a handicap in this one. BTTS could also be another option. Annoyingly, the line has shifted in the last couple of hours but you can still get full cover on a one goal loss. Atalanta +1 - 2.075 - 4 points - Bet365

Re: Serie A TIM > 10th - 12th April

Yes, I share the same opinion. I think that Roma can win this, in a manner of 2:1 or 3:2, but I think that a more cautious bet is BTS @1,7. I will also take Juve HW @1,55, although it is a short price. Juve plays very solid, highly motivated and they don't allow too much for the opponents. They are the most compact team in this league and the best organised. Lazio? They were bad in their last two games. Parma was much better than them at Enio Tardini, but what I would like to mention is their bad game against Napoli, although they won. I think that it was more Napoli's loss than Lazio's win. They didn't create many chances by themselves, they only took the chances given by the bad Britos in Napoli defense. Lazio didn't have fast movement, didn't have creation. Against rock-solid Juve, I doubt that they can even score. And Juve is surely capable of scoring one more.
:nana Great call by Ultravires too. :)