Spurs v Norwich April 9th

Re: Spurs v Norwich April 9th The pressure is now on Spurs. They have a home game straight away to return the pressure to Arsenal and I see them winning here. Norwich have gone beyond all expectations this season but they will find this tough against a side desperate for a win. Spurs failed to find the net in their last game but I expect a couple here so maybe a 2 v 0 win. 10 points home win @ 1.36 paddypower

Re: Spurs v Norwich April 9th After Arsenal's victory against title-chasing Man City, and Chelsea win over Wigan at Stamford Bridge, this is a must win clash for the Lilywhites. With relegation candidates Queens Park Rangers away next and with only half a dozen games left to go, Tottenham simply cannot afford to drop points against Norwich, especially in front of their of their home supporters. I can see the home side getting an early advantage and subsequently grab 3 vital points in the race for Europe. Back Tottenham-Tottenham on the HT/FT market @ 5/6 (Paddypower)

Re: Spurs v Norwich April 9th Tottenham vs Norwich It was a rather frustrating 0 - 0 draw for Tottenham at the Stadium of light a couple of days ago. Though Sunderland defended well, Tottenham will feel they should have done enough to nick all 3 points. Still, the are comfortable in contention for a Champions League spot, but with Newcastle Arsenal and Chelsea all winning whilst they were held, they must be feeling Di Matteo and Pardew breathing down the necks. Tottenham looked certain to clinch a top 4 spot and were even in contention for the league at one point (should Defoe have scored that goal at 2 - 2 before Balotelli scored a penalty). A 2 - 2 draw at Carrow road was probably a fair result in the end. Though Jelavic's second goal was controversial after the Pienaar 'foul', it wasn't direct enough and Norwich had plenty of time to recover and defend the cross which later came in. Holt back from suspension and back with a goal and no doubt he will be the key man to their attack. Unless he is subbed on purpose by Lambert, who likes to save him for big sides. Being called a "supersub" at one point, Holt said he would rather start games and score 3. Norwich have competed in all of the places they have visited this season against the big sides. Though they lost against Chelsea, Man Utd and Man City, they scored in two of the games and created chances. They got a 1 - 1 Draw at Anfield with a Holt goal and that will encourage them, being able to take points off the top sides. However, in the reverse fixture, Tottenham comfortably won 0 - 2 at Carrow Road. Having recently reached the 40 point mark, I'm sure the effort from Norwich's players will drop a certain degree. A game right now against Tottenham isn't one to relish. Especially having played 2 days ago. Tottenham also played two days ago against Sunderland but they should cope and Harry can make the necessary changes. Tottenham also have an FA cup meeting with Chelsea to worry about, though that's nearly a whole week away and they won't have midweek commitments after that like Chelsea have against Barcelona. Bale looked abit dodgy against Sunderland and will be a doubt. Other winger Lennon could start though having come on as a sub. Defoe who has a great goalscoring record as a sub might be handed a rare start. Lambert has said he will rotate his squad with no fresh injuries. Tottenham -1.5 1.875 Bet365, 188Bet 10/10

Re: Spurs v Norwich April 9th

Tottenham vs Norwich It was a rather frustrating 0 - 0 draw for Tottenham at the Stadium of light a couple of days ago.
Not for me ! It was the only selection I needed to do that day after winning on that score line and an Under 3.5 :ok I might not actually place the following pre kick off, but I feel Odds @ 1.75 on Under 3.5 quite appealing, Under 4.5 is 1.33. I can't remember when I last saw an U 3.5/4.5 that high. I feel better value might be gained here waiting for the first goal (surely there will be one in this fixture ?) to go in which I'd expect to be by half time, then taking Under 4.5 whose odds could still be quite high in that situation.

Re: Spurs v Norwich April 9th ^ Think unders in some form is a good bet here, though I don't bet on games involving my own side. We always struggle to score goals when we have played two games in quick succession, and although Norwich are quite an open side they may decide their best option is to try and frustrate us and play for a 0-0, it is what Spurs really struggle with. Their defence is not watertight though so it should end 1-0 or 2-0.

Re: Spurs v Norwich April 9th Well, i can't see how it can end up with unders here ... the point is that Norwich stick with natural attacking style that will cause some spaces in defence ... Norwich is in safe position and have nothing to play for ... so be sure that they will come up swinging :) the odd on overs is to low to go for it, but definetly not under, i think i'll wait for the start of the game and wait if any team won't score, that i can go for it ...

Re: Spurs v Norwich April 9th Over 3.5 @ 2.26 pinnacle Spurs are coming off a tough 0-0 draw with Sunderland, but this should be more to their liking as their attacking players should get some more time and space on the ball to create some chances. They have scored in each of their last 6 home games in the EPL, with at least 3 goals scored in 3 of them, and with Norwich having conceded in their last 8 EPL games, then like them to score here, and possibly even more as Norwich have allowed at least two goals in 4 of these games. However Spurs have also conceded in 5 of their last 6 home games, while Norwich have scored in 8 of their last 11 away games, including scoring at least twice in 5 of these games. Can see this being a high scoring game, and while Spurs should prevail, Norwich should make this a highly entertaining game. Season record: 136-197 (-15.78)

Re: Spurs v Norwich April 9th Tottenham is in must win situation. Norwich is almost safe and they'll play without pressure today. Norwich is an offensive minded team, most of their game are overs, especially away games. I expect an open game but small stake on this one, I don't really like this kind of situation (two games in two days). Over 2,5 @ 1.60 - 2U

Re: Spurs v Norwich April 9th Odds on the Under 3.5 and 4.5 dropped quite heavily so I didn't fancy it afterall after finding out there was no radio commentary. Odds for Tottenham to win were way way too low at 1.31 so I almost Layed them not to win but didn't do it afterall. Now regretting it with Norwich 1-2 up right at the moment. :sad

All depend which favorite' date=' Real, Barcelone or ManU at home against the 12th for 1.37 , I'll take it everytime.[/quote'] Yes, but still it's a risk because you are unlikely to make profit in a long run.

Yes' date=' but still it's a risk because you are unlikely to make profit in a long run.[/quote'] Last 5 years at home (11/12 is not over) Stake 1U ManU > 80-6-2 (+21,6) Barcelona > 76-9-6 (+13,12) Real Madrid > 78-2-9 (+17,86) Ok, there is always a risk but with teams like Real, Barcelona or ManU, the risk is very low. This is why you don't see Real, Barcelona or ManU @ 1.37 at home or just against big teams.

Last 5 years at home (11/12 is not over) Stake 1U ManU > 80-6-2 (+21,6) Barcelona > 76-9-6 (+13,12) Real Madrid > 78-2-9 (+17,86) Ok, there is always a risk but with teams like Real, Barcelona or ManU, the risk is very low. This is why you don't see Real, Barcelona or ManU @ 1.37 at home or just against big teams.
Normally they are priced @ 1.10-1.20