Newcastle v Bolton April 9th

Re: Newcastle v Bolton April 9th I don't normally like too do score-cast bets but I have put some my money on 2-0 to Newcastle and Cisse to score first. This is because Newcastle's defense has been playing great recently as seen on Friday against Swansea. Also Bolton have failed to score in 4 out of 5 of their last away Premier League games with 12 goals being scored against them (avg 2.4 per game). So I cant see why Krul cant keep another clean sheet tomorrow. Cisse has been playing fantastic scoring the first goal in each of the last 3 Newcastle matches. Newcastle 2 - 0 Bolton and Cisse to score first - SkyBet 20.0 Sorry if my post isn't very good its my first one here :P

Re: Newcastle v Bolton April 9th Asian Handicap: Newcastle -1 is 2.025 @ Bet365 - Newcastle are playing some great football now and i can't see how Bolton are going to get anything from this game especially with their away record (W5 D0 L10) and apart from their victory over Everton their 4 other away wins were against their rivals battling relegation (Wolves, QPR, Blackburn, Wigan) and in their 5 away games against the other teams in the top six they have lost them all without scoring a goal and conceding 14. Newcastle though are on fire and are mounting a serious Top 4 challenge with 4 wins in a row and have only lost twice at home this season and with Pappis Cisse in the form he's in and the fact that Newcastle will have had an extra days rest i can't see anything but a Newcastle win and the reason why i have only chosen the -1 handicap is because Newcastle have only scored more than 2 goals at home this season on 2 occasions and despite the fact they have kept 3 clean sheets in their last 4 games, Coloccini is still injured and Cabaye and Tiote could miss out which may mean that they will concede as well but they should still have enough class to see off Bolton.

Re: Newcastle v Bolton April 9th Newcastle vs Bolton What a signing Papiss Cisse has been for Newcastle. Two more goals and another 3 points from Swansea, a ground where few have come out with a win this season. Though Swansea had alot of the ball and dominated in posession, Newcastle's defense were rarely troubled and were very organised. Clinical and effective attacks combined with excellent finishing by Cisse sustains Newcastle's charge for Europe. Though both Chelsea and Arsenal won, Tottenham dropped points against Sunderland. A win will take them level on points with Tottenham though the Spurs will face Norwich, a game that they are very likely to get something out of. Bolton on the other hand have been extremely poor. They never looked like scoring against Fulham at home. They say teams at the bottom play better away from home and though they scored 3 last time out at Wolves, Wolves who were bottom of the table dominated the game and were extremely unfortunate not to come away with a win. Bolton with a game in hand and a point above QPR, Blackburn and Wigan remain favourites to stay up. Their run in is fairly easy compared to their relegation rivals and this will be one of their tougher fixtures. However, the form of these two teams contrasts wildly and Newcastle having beat Liverpool last time out at St.James Park by two goals should find Bolton a pushover. Newcastle have even had an extra day to rest their players, though the team news is in favour of Bolton. Having no fresh injuries, Newcastle have doubts to key players the likes of Tiote and Cabaye, whilst defenders the likes of Coloccini is still out. Newcastle -1.5 2.770 Pinnacle 10/10

Re: Newcastle v Bolton April 9th I will wait to see the starting XI before I take Newcastle or not with both Tiote and Cabaye being doubts for this match. they are important for them. Defender Coloccini is out for sure. So it is better to wait in my eyes. Otherwise this bet is good, Bolton may have won 5 matches away from home but 4 out of them were against the other relegation candidates.

Re: Newcastle v Bolton April 9th Newcastle HT/FT 2.48 @ betfair Newcastle has covered this bet in their last 4 games, they seem to start really agressively and therefore scoring lot's of early goals, Don't see a reason why todays game should be any different so 6/10 units on this one.

Re: Newcastle v Bolton April 9th I'm probably in the minority here but I am going to lean towards the away side for this one. Recent form suggest otherwise with Newcastle gaining four successive wins on the trot, keeping 3 clean sheets in the process and Bolton being at the receiving end of a 3-0 humbling by Fulham last weekend. With the exception of the last round of league matches, relegation threatened sides usually pick up pace at this stage of the season. I think the hungrier team will prevail in this match and I can see Bolton showing up at the Sports Direct Arena with fight in them. This should be a very entertaining 90 minutes of football with both sides coming out firing on all cylinders. 6 of the last 7 Bolton games have ended 3 goals or more, I'm going one better as I can see this surpassing the 3 goal barrier. Back Both Teams To Score @ 1.70 Back Over 3.5 goals @ 2.75 Back Bolton or Draw (Double Chance) @ 2.40 And a tiny wager on Correct Score : Draw 3-3 @ 67 All odds under William Hill

Re: Newcastle v Bolton April 9th Newcastle found a great form at the end of the season, and i feel that they could end up very strong this season, even in the top 4 ! Cisse is on a tare right now, scoring each and everygame since he have joined the club. But again i can't see any value on 1.53 odd, despite great N'castle form, and especially when Bolton have not lost 4 of the last 5 games. So maybe to go for overs here i think , or both teams to score will be way better selection than the home victory i guess.

Re: Newcastle v Bolton April 9th Newcastle -1.5 @ 2.52 pinnacle Newcastle are coming off four straight wins in the EPL with the last 3 all by a two goal margin, as Cisse in particular, has been scoring goals for them. Like them to take care of Bolton here, who despite having won 3 of their last 6 games in the EPL, they did lose to Fulham (3-0), Man City (2-0) and Chelsea (3-0) with the last two games being on the road. They also lost 2-0 at home to Newcastle earlier in the season, and with them having an extra days rest for this game, they should be fresher for this game. With a possible Champions League spot up for grabs, they are travelling too well to ignore Bolton and expect them to be too good for them here Season record: 136-197 (-15.78)

Re: Newcastle v Bolton April 9th Newcastle - Bolton If Newcastle want to go in some of European Competitions after the end of the season, they MUST win today solid Bolton. Cisse is ready to for today's match. This is very important for Alan Pardew's team, because he is in a very good form, with nine goals in eight appearances.Bolton may well travel north with some trepidation. Their confidence will have been bruised by Saturday's 3-0 humbling at home to Fulham, a surprise defeat that brought an abrupt halt to their recent revival and threatens to derail their climb towards safety. Newcastle are unbeaten in seven Premier League home games (W5 D2) since December's 3-2 defeat by West Brom. Bolton have won just one of their 11 Premier League visits to Newcastle - a 2-1 victory in October 2006. My prediction: 1 Good luck!

Re: Newcastle v Bolton April 9th

Newcastle vs Bolton Newcastle -1.5 2.770 Pinnacle 10/10
+17.7 units Bolton were very lively and Newcastle were very slow to get going and Bolton looked very comfortable. However Newcastle showed their quality in the second half, especially after the news of Tottenham going back behind against Norwich at 1 - 2. Excellent goal by Ben Arfa, a must watch. First class goal and a brilliant solo run similar to that of Fabregas against Tottenham straight from the restart after Arsenal just scored the first goal.