Norwich v Everton > 7 April

Re: Norwich v Everton > 7 April Norwich vs Everton Norwich have been another surprise package this season despite being favourites to get relegated. Both teams are comfortable mid-table and I'm expecting a rather poor quality and tame game. Norwich have Holt back from suspension, but unders is where the marginal value is imo. Under 2.5 1.770 188Bet 3/10

Re: Norwich v Everton > 7 April I find the value in Asian Handicap (Norwich +0.25) Indeed, fundamentally Norwich is not much weaker than Everton especially when they're playing at home. The Toffee is in good form with three wins in a row but their playing style is quite static since Arteta has left and such a flexible manager like Lambert (he has used several formations this season) may figure out the best way to play against Everton. Although the Canaries has a impressive season so far, they still need 3-4 points more to guarantee their appearance in the next Premier League season (normally 42-43 points is safe enough). Their next three opponents will be Tottenham (away), Man City (home) and desperately-fighting-for-survive Blackburn (away), hence this match against Everton is a great chance for Lambert's guy to get the necessary 3 points and no doubt about Norwich's motivation. Everton still has the FA Cup semi-final with Liverpool to play next weekend and maybe they cannot fully concentrate on Norwich's match. Even if they gain another three points today they surely cannot get to the Europa League position (now Everton is 10 point less than 6th position Chelsea), so I'm in doubt about their motivation. Norwich +0.25 @1.825 at Bet365 Norwich 0 @2.2 at Ladbrokes P/S: I've just lay a Everton win @2.48 at Betfair as well - it is almost equal to a Norwich +0.5 @1.66, which I consider to has very good value.

Re: Norwich v Everton > 7 April Everton @ 2.48 pinnacle Everton have won their last two games, scoring twice and not conceding as they make their usual late surge up the ladder. They will fancy their chances here as Norwich are not playing as well as they once were, having lost 4 of their last 6 games, and conceding in each of these games. Moyes as Everton playing well and like them to continue their good recent form here Season record: 136-187 (-5.78)

Re: Norwich v Everton > 7 April I cannot have Everton as such clear favourites here so I see value in Norwich @ 3.1 Betfair I know Everton are in good form but for me they still have problems in beating teams that they are lower than them in the table. Testament to this is that even during their good end of season form they still couldn't beat Wigan or QPR in this peiod. Norwich aren't in form but I fancy them to get back on track today

Re: Norwich v Everton > 7 April

I find the value in Asian Handicap (Norwich +0.25) Indeed, fundamentally Norwich is not much weaker than Everton especially when they're playing at home. The Toffee is in good form with three wins in a row but their playing style is quite static since Arteta has left and such a flexible manager like Lambert (he has used several formations this season) may figure out the best way to play against Everton. Although the Canaries has a impressive season so far, they still need 3-4 points more to guarantee their appearance in the next Premier League season (normally 42-43 points is safe enough). Their next three opponents will be Tottenham (away), Man City (home) and desperately-fighting-for-survive Blackburn (away), hence this match against Everton is a great chance for Lambert's guy to get the necessary 3 points and no doubt about Norwich's motivation. Everton still has the FA Cup semi-final with Liverpool to play next weekend and maybe they cannot fully concentrate on Norwich's match. Even if they gain another three points today they surely cannot get to the Europa League position (now Everton is 10 point less than 6th position Chelsea), so I'm in doubt about their motivation. Norwich +0.25 @1.825 at Bet365 Norwich 0 @2.2 at Ladbrokes P/S: I've just lay a Everton win @2.48 at Betfair as well - it is almost equal to a Norwich +0.5 @1.66, which I consider to has very good value.
Everton took the advantage twice - quite surprise given their low-scoring form away from home. But two equaliser help Norwich to gain one point :cheers

Re: Norwich v Everton > 7 April

Norwich vs Everton Norwich have been another surprise package this season despite being favourites to get relegated. Both teams are comfortable mid-table and I'm expecting a rather poor quality and tame game. Norwich have Holt back from suspension, but unders is where the marginal value is imo. Under 2.5 1.770 188Bet 3/10
- 3 units