** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Indian Premier League 2012

kevshat

Re: Indian Premier League 2012

Cheers Kev. Was annoying because Warner was wrongly given out and if him and Sehwag where there for the first 5 overs im sure it would have been a different story. Going for one today and rather then betting on match odds im taking on the total 6s. 5 Points Chennai Super Kings V Mumbai Indians, Over 11.5 6s @ 1.83 Stan James This game is being played at Bangalore and if you look at the last couple of matches there we've seen 15, 18, 14 6s in total. I know a few of them have come from Chris Gayle however looking at the batting line ups of both teams you see 6 hitters everywhere. The last time Mumbai played Bangalore here they chased down 171 and hit 7 6s in total. Im sure no-one can forget when Chennai chased down 205 runs with Albie getting 28 from 7 and in total Chennai hit 11 6s. Hopefully shouldn't be a problem in getting the required 6s today.
Lost by 1 6 :wall

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Indian Premier League 2012 I took a punt on Chennai last week at 16/1 when they needed RCB to lose on Sunday so have a tasty win should they do it today, they've looked impressive in last two games with their batsmen all looking in decent nick. You'd have to fancy them to put up a decent score again or have the capability to chase a target down given their line-up. I feel a little greedy not laying anything off but honestly believe they will be to strong for KKR in this final with the experience of Dhoni, will have a look in-play.

Re: Indian Premier League 2012

WIN - 1pt Tournament Winner: Kolkata Knight Riders @ 7/1 [General] LOSS - 2pts Top Tournament Batsman: Virat Kohli @ 8/1 ew [General] PLACE - 1pt Top Tournament Batsman: Gautam Gambhir @ 20/1 ew [betVictor] LOSS - 1pt Top Tournament Bowler: Ravi Ashwin @ 20/1 [General] LOSS - 1pt Top Tournament Bowler: Iqbal Abdulla @ 50/1 [betVictor] LOSS - 1pt: Top Deccan Chargers Batsman: JP Duminy @ 7/1 [stan James] LOSS - 2pts Top Kings XI Batsman: S Marsh @ 7/4 [betVictor] WIN - 3pts Top Tournament 6-Hitter: Chris Gayle @ 9/4 [stanJames] LOSS - 1pt Top Tournament 6-Hitter: S Raina @ 10/1 [stanJames] WIN - 2pts Top Pune Warriors Batsman: Robin Uthappa @ 7/2 [betVictor]
Been quiet on these parts but I feel I had to return to conclude a brilliant tournament. Great final today too I was pleased Kolkata brought home the goods. Great innings from Manvinder Bisla. All in all I'm pretty sure I am down for the tournament, but the speight of outrights helps somewhat. Gayle on the sixes was ridiculous, If I remember rightly he was something crazy like thirty ahead of the player in second place. He had one too many great innings for Gautam Gambhir who ended the Orange Cap race in second place, bringing in a nice each way earning. Robin Uthappa did the goods too and of course so did KKR. Unfortunately, Ashwin couldnt get going and the success of Sunil Narine limited Iqbal Abdulla's presence but they were minor in the grand scheme of things. A great tournament. Can't wait for next year.

• 1 month later...