Fulham v Norwich > March 31

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Fulham v Norwich City (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.74[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.65 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Fulham v Norwich > March 31 Fulham are a better side than Norwich yet Norwich are above them in the table. Everyone knows Norwich have been punching above there wait this year so with that I'm sure Fulham will pay them the respect they deserve. Especially after losing a home against Swansea last time out I'm sure there will be no question of motivation here for Fulham. Therefore should be comfortable Fulham win.

Re: Fulham v Norwich > March 31 Apart from last weeks poor performance against Fulham have been in good form winning four and drawing one of there last five home matches. They beat Wolves and Newcastle convincingly and beat both Stoke and Arsenal in these five games. They have a good home record which reads 7-4-4 and I expect them to put in a much better performance than against Swansea. In there last match away at Manchester United I was impressed with the way they moved the ball and created some chances which they should of scored from. Norwich have started to tail off abit after there fantastic start to the season and have picked up just one win in there last five games which was last time out at home against Wolves. Norwich have failed to score in there last two away matches loosing both of these matches 1-0. Grant Holt is also out for this game which will be a blow for them. Fulham 1.73 William Hill

Re: Fulham v Norwich > March 31 Fulham vs Norwich Was surprised at the result at Craven Cottage last time in with Swansea, but really it was quite an even game, though Swansea deserved their win but was helped to create an more emphatic scoreline. I initially wanted to back Fulham here, but after looking at the measly odds of 1.70 I simply could not find any value. This usually means value on the opposition. My fair odds predictions are usually lenient against the team I wanted to back, and that team didnt even have enough Value to surpass the threshold, and in my books that can only mean value for Norwich. 54/27/19 Norwich +0.75 2.040 188Bet 10/10

Re: Fulham v Norwich > March 31 Agree with Fullham backers here. Fullham away and at home are two different animals... motivation should be sky high after losing three games in a row.. Norwich best scorer Grant Holt is missing for this game and their 2n best scorer Pilkington is doubtfull for this clash (hamstring injury)... so don't see Norwich making much of a threat for Fullhams defence.

Re: Fulham v Norwich > March 31

Fulham vs Norwich Norwich +0.75 2.040 188Bet 10/10
Now Jol start Ruiz when I back against Fulham. Norwich had alot of the ball, but Ruddy made mistakes he doesnt usually make. Got alittle excited when Norwich pulled one back, but Fulham were deserving winners. - 5 units