A League - 23/25 March

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 23 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Adelaide United v Melbourne Heart (09:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 24 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Perth Glory v Melbourne Victory (10:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 25 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wellington Phoenix v Central Coast Mariners (04:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sydney FC v Newcastle United Jets (06:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gold Coast United v Brisbane Roar (08:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: A League - 23/25 March The big game is Sydney v Newcaste Jets (I don't think they are called 'Newcastle United Jets' by the way - as they are above) on Sunday. This will decide the last finals place. As far as I can see, Sydney have to win, a draw is enough for Newcastle, as they are ahead at the moment - http://www.soccerway.com/national/australia/a-league/2011-2012/regular-season/ I suppose this could mean a high-scoring game - with second half goals more likely. Over 2.5 goals at 1.8 on Betfair looks interesting. This is a game I'd like to watch in-play, but whether I'll be able to get up at 6am on Sunday to do so is another question.

Re: A League - 23/25 March Adelaide vs Melbourne Hearts Half time now and though Adelaide is leading 1-0, i do not recognize penalty goals, so to me it is still 0-0, i am hoping Melbourne Hearts can score the 2nd goal which will give them the chance for the 3rd, so for me Melbourne Hearts to win outright $6.50, odds at Bet365, my New Zealand TAB is giving $11.00, so i took theirs. If Adelaide scores, well that's the chance i took and of course lost. Good Luck

Re: A League - 23/25 March Heart dominating, and it was a stupid given penalty...As the commentators said, the first shot on goal from Adelaide and they scored... I'm taking Heart to score the 2nd @2,10 in my local...but i will wait for the 2nd half to start...maybe the odds will go up a little bit... took heart to score 2nd @2,35 :cigar bet won...cmon heart, there's enough time to get the 2nd and win this one

Re: A League - 23/25 March i took heart again.. @3,10 to score the third goal... ah i knew i was pushing a bit to much...they are settling for a draw here...heart not pushing that hard any more... i don't understand this...you get on the edge of the 16m box and then you give the ball back all the was to your own half... :wall adelaide didn't have 1 shot on goal in the 2nd half :wall

Re: A League - 23/25 March

i took heart again.. @3,10 to score the third goal... ah i knew i was pushing a bit to much...they are settling for a draw here...heart not pushing that hard any more... i don't understand this...you get on the edge of the 16m box and then you give the ball back all the was to your own half... :wall adelaide didn't have 1 shot on goal in the 2nd half :wall
At least you got the money for the 2nd goal, i was hoping they would score again to take the lead at odds of $11, after reading that they weren't trying as hard for the 3rd was very disappointing.

Re: A League - 23/25 March won the money for 2nd goal lost it on the 3rd, so no profit...well ok, i didn't loose any, but it was really disappointing they didn't push harder for that 3rd...as i wrote, Adelaide didn't have a shot on goal in the 2nd half...but the last 15min heart just wasn't trying to win it...waisting some good free kick opportunities, had some good chances to counter attack, but stopped for no reason...really disappointing :puke

Re: A League - 23/25 March some team news for today's game? Perth need the win to stay 3rd, and Victory has really nothing to play for...i didn't watch last week's game's. how did Perth get trashed by Gold Coast? I see that Victory trashed Wellington who is also fighting for 3rd place... Perth got a red card, so they have a suspended player...some injuries maybe? will wait for live in play odds...i will post my bet's here when i see how the game will develop...

Re: A League - 23/25 March Victory playing better in the opening 20 min... I'm thinking about taking them to score first...2,70 at the moment in my local... 1,70 on Perth to score first is just to low...no value... :wall :wall:wall after the Perth free kick when they hit the post I was waiting to see what will happen and Victory scored...

Re: A League - 23/25 March Melbourne Vict vs Perth Melbourne after leading at half time has the advantage to win outright, with their worse result been a draw, Perth's best result should be a drawn match. Perth have hit the lead with a penalty 3-2 which i don't reconize and Perth have scored again, so though Perth is leading 4-2, i still see it as 3-2, giving Melbourne the chance to score the 7th, so for me Melbourne +2 goals $4.33, odds at bet365 Good Luck

Melbourne Vict vs Perth Melbourne after leading at half time has the advantage to win outright, with their worse result been a draw, Perth's best result should be a drawn match. Perth have hit the lead with a penalty 3-2 which i don't reconize and Perth have scored again, so though Perth is leading 4-2, i still see it as 3-2, giving Melbourne the chance to score the 7th, so for me Melbourne +2 goals $4.33, odds at bet365 Good Luck
Well, they had their chance to score the 7th goal but couldn't, Perth didn't either. Wellington vs Central Coast Since i live in Wellington, i will tell you in the afternoon, how the weather is doing, at the moment it is windy and we have had some rain, Westpac has a good draining system so unless it pours down there should be some goals, especially since Wellington is at home.

Re: A League - 23/25 March Wellington - Central Coast under 2.5 @ 1.86 pinnacle Wellington have little to play for, as they have already made the finals, while the Central Coast need to win this if they are to finish on top of the ladder. A draw is not good enough for them, as a Brisbane win and they will finish on top due to a better goal difference. Wellington generally are pretty good at home, and they are not a team that takes it easy there. The CC have struggled over their last 4 games, as they have won just one game, and scored just twice, while allowing just 3 goals themselves. Expect them to be tentative at the start, as all the pressure is on them to win this game, so they will be aiming not concede. Then can see them opening up in the second half to get the goal they need, but even if they score early, they are not the team who will go all out to get a second. Can see this developing into a low scoring game Sydney - Newcastle under 2.5 @ 2.20 pinnacle Sydney need to win this game while Newcastle needs to draw it in order to go into the finals so both teams have plenty to play for. Sydney has won 3 of their last 5 home games, but did lose one of these games 5-2 to Newcastle. However doubt that this well be so open given that both teams will be cautious and not looking to concede the opening goal. Sydney have gone under in 3 of their last 4 games including their last two home games while Newcastle have gone under in 4 of their last 6 away games, so goals may be hard to come by given the nature of this game. Brisbane @ 1.85 centrebet Gold Coast have little to play for and cannot wait until the season is over given all the problems they have off the field. Brisbane may have something still to play for if the Central Coast do not win their game as they will be able to jump over them with a win and top spot on the ladder. Either way, still expect Brisbane to have too much for them as they have the been the best team in the league this season, and they have the quality to win this well, over a very young and relatively inexperienced side Record: 20-33 (-1.29)

Wellington - Central Coast under 2.5 @ 1.86 pinnacle Wellington have little to play for, as they have already made the finals, while the Central Coast need to win this if they are to finish on top of the ladder. A draw is not good enough for them, as a Brisbane win and they will finish on top due to a better goal difference. Wellington generally are pretty good at home, and they are not a team that takes it easy there. The CC have struggled over their last 4 games, as they have won just one game, and scored just twice, while allowing just 3 goals themselves. Expect them to be tentative at the start, as all the pressure is on them to win this game, so they will be aiming not concede. Then can see them opening up in the second half to get the goal they need, but even if they score early, they are not the team who will go all out to get a second. Can see this developing into a low scoring game Sydney - Newcastle under 2.5 @ 2.20 pinnacle Sydney need to win this game while Newcastle needs to draw it in order to go into the finals so both teams have plenty to play for. Sydney has won 3 of their last 5 home games, but did lose one of these games 5-2 to Newcastle. However doubt that this well be so open given that both teams will be cautious and not looking to concede the opening goal. Sydney have gone under in 3 of their last 4 games including their last two home games while Newcastle have gone under in 4 of their last 6 away games, so goals may be hard to come by given the nature of this game. Brisbane @ 1.85 centrebet Gold Coast have little to play for and cannot wait until the season is over given all the problems they have off the field. Brisbane may have something still to play for if the Central Coast do not win their game as they will be able to jump over them with a win and top spot on the ladder. Either way, still expect Brisbane to have too much for them as they have the been the best team in the league this season, and they have the quality to win this well, over a very young and relatively inexperienced side Record: 20-33 (-1.29)
I thought because Wellington play well at home and usually scores that Central will need to score at least 2 goals to win, which make Over 2.5goals more appealing, the Wellington Fans will not be happy if they only play safe, especially at home.

Re: A League - 23/25 March Gold Coast vs Brisbane Over 2.5goals $1.70, odds at >Bet365 and for NZ punters 4+ goals $3.00 odds at tab.co.nz Only reservations i have about the 4+ is Brisbane haven't been scoring well in the 2nd half, but am hoping they will do most of the scoring in the 1st half if they don't, then i will just pray. Also when our TAB are too lazy to do live betting, that game get some goals, so here's hoping for the same. Good Luck everyone