Bolton v Blackburn > 24 March

Re: Bolton v Blackburn > 24 March Unsure about the winner; far too much riding on this in terms of the relegation battle, and being unsure how Bolton will react to the Muamba situation. Instead, i'll be looking at goals. Firstly, both teams to score. 8 out of Bolton's 14 home games have had it happen, whilst an incredible 12 of Blackburns 14 have had it. That gives a 71% chance of it happening here. On a similar vain, the game should have over 2.5 goals. It's 9/14 for both teams, meaning a 64% chance of it happening again. I'd include both BTTS + Over 2.5 in different accumulators, or even just lump on. Bets: Both teams to score @ 4/6 (Ladbrokes) Over 2.5 goals @ 4/5 (StanJames)

Re: Bolton v Blackburn > 24 March Agreed. BTTS to score @ 1.67 is my bet, and looking at the stats looks good value as luke says. You'd have to fancy Blackburn to score, with Yak and Hoilett on form, and the fact they have scored in every away match except at Man City. Whilst Bolton as the home side you would expect also to score, especially considering they really need the three points.

Re: Bolton v Blackburn > 24 March Bolton vs Blackburn This is a key clash of the relegation battle. Blackburn have another great chance to really pull themselves away from the bottom 5 and leave the rest of the bottom four to fight it out for the last Premier league spot. Bolton will need to gamble for all 3 points here, even though it may risk Blackburn getting the win to pull away from the relegation mire. Blackburn having played in midweek won't be fresh for this fixture. However, Bolton have been hit by the Muamba situation and the players won't have had the full planned training and should be somewhat unsettled for this fixture. However, unlike Tottenham, I think this will spur them on to try and get a result for Muamba. though performances are not guaranteed, Coyle has plenty of spirit and will inject effort into his players with the current situation. Blackburn on the other hand won't have the pressures of playing at home in the relegation fight, however their results have improved and they have been getting the wins. I see goals in this fixture, though Blackburn have kept two clean sheets recently against Sunderland and Wolves, both sides were very poor in a dry game, especially against sunderland, who in all fairness should have scored at least one. Not much value on 1x2 or goals imo, though is enough for a small punt on: Over 2.5 1.80 188Bet 3/10

Re: Bolton v Blackburn > 24 March

I see goals in this fixture' date=' though Blackburn have kept two clean sheets recently against Sunderland and Wolves, both sides were very poor in a dry game, especially against sunderland, who in all fairness should have scored at least one. [/quote'] Sunderland really only had 1 chance all game so not sure about the 'at least one' comment:ok In respect of BTTS and over 2.5, I wouldn't be lumping on. We've looked ok defensively the last 2 games, not looking like conceding too many whilst the way we've set up appears that the result rather than the entertainment is the key factor. I'd definitely favour BTTS, versus the over 2.5, and I don't think it would be a surprise to see a 1-1 draw or similar. Not a game to go overboard in.

Re: Bolton v Blackburn > 24 March Under 2.5 @ 2.08 pinnacle Both sides are fighting to avoid the drop, and both are coming off wins in their last game, so they will continue to battle on, with the hope that they do stay up. Even though both sides will be looking for the win, even a point will be valuale for both sides, and with both keepers, Robinson and Bogdan in good form of late, while the strikers are not that prolific, then goals may be hard to come by. Bolton have not scored in 4 of their last 6 games while Blackburn have had cleans sheets in their last two games. Bolton have conceded one goal or less in 4 of their last 5 home games, while Blackburn have scored one goal or less in 6 of their last 8 away games. Not too confident in either side to score twice, and whoever scores first, may be content to sit on that lead Season record: 134-176 (+2.47)