Weekend > SPL > 24-25 March

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 24 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Aberdeen v Inverness Caledonian Thistle (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dunfermline Athletic v St Mirren (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hibernian v Dundee United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kilmarnock v Motherwell (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.52 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St Johnstone v Hearts (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 25 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rangers v Celtic (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Weekend > SPL > 24-25 March Taking a few tomorrow, all with Pinnacle... ABERDEEN v INVERNESS CT - ABERDEEN (-0.25AH) @ 1.893 (3PTS) Aberdeen are finally a Craig Brown side: tough to break down, solid in midfield, with little in terms of creativity - but with a knack of finding a goal when they need it. So I'd fancy their chances against a poor Caley side tomorrow. Terry Butcher doesn't seem to know his best side. They seem sloppy at both ends and I'd expect them to lack ideas to breach Brown's stoical approach. Vernon and Fallon upfront for Aberdeen will keep the goals ticking over. I'd expect a close match, but with the Dons edging it. DUNFERMLINE v ST MIRREN - DUNFERMLINE (+0.25AH) @ 2.01 (4PTS) Must be mad to back a side that hasn't won at home in the SPL all season, but if Dunfermline are going to take three points at East End Park, you'd expect them to manage it tomorrow. Jim Jefferies has taken charge, which will not only provide a natural bounce, but should make them a tad more streetwise. Saints are in dire shape; they're not scoring and they're not defending well. They've got some talented players, of that there's no doubt, but after a bright start to the term, they're struggling for inspiration. Two bad home defeats they've suffered in the last week, and a geed-up opponent might prove a hurdle too high for them here. HIBS v DUNDEE UTD - DUNDEE UTD (-0.25AH) @ 1.862 (5PTS) Looks a straightforward bet on paper. Of course football doesn't work like that, but it's hard to see how Hibs can hurt United here. The Arabs are bang in form, have pace, fluidity and strength all over the park, and can put their chances in the back of the net. Easter Road is hardly an intimidating venue for visiting sides and I can see Utd enjoying the surroundings of a decent pitch and a vocal away support. Off the back of last week's win over Rangers and a fine performance against Celtic (for 60 minutes at least), I can't see them having too much trouble here. I had thought about backing Motherwell, but I want Killie to win that one purely for the spectacle of Celtic potentially winning the title at Ibrox on Sunday. Utter bedlam should things play out that way, I'd have thought. Good luck all involved in the SPL this week.

Re: Weekend > SPL > 24-25 March On a very similar train of thought to Lennox here. These are my musings for Saturday's games. Aberdeen v Inverness I don't really think either side has a huge amount to play for, but Aberdeen's players will be pushing for places in the Scottish Cup semi-final team. Vernon and Fallon are often worth a goal and their defence, marshalled by the in-form Brown in goal, looks solid. Hayes is still missing for Caley and that weakens them greatly. They are blunter as a result and I think Aberdeen with half draw cover are a decent enough bet. Prediction: 1-0 Bet: Aberdeen -0.25AH (188bet best priced at 1.91) Dunfermline v St Mirren It's odd suggesting a side yet to win at home all season could get a result here but with new manager Jefferies lifting East End Park, there could be some value in taking the Pars on the plus against a St Mirren side thankful that their form in the first part of the season keeps them above the relegation battle. For now, at least. Kerr is back for the Pars and that should help them. Pars may not necessarily win but should get something. Prediction: 1-1 Bet: Dunfermline +0.25AH (betvictor best priced at 2.00) Hibernian v Dundee United Hibs have improved under Fenlon, but their home form (one league win at Easter Road all season) is galling. Captain McPake is a doubt with a back strain and if he's out, expect Daly to have a field day. Even if McPake makes it, Hibs will need to keep Mackay-Steven, Daly and Russell at bay. The Arabs are on form and only the price stops me from napping the visitors here. Prediction: 1-2 Bet: Dundee United -0.25AH (188bet best priced at 1.89) Kilmarnock v Motherwell It'll be emotional day at Rugby Park, what with the death of Kelly's father in the wake of last week's incredible cup win over Celtic. Killie are missing seven players tomorrow, four from the final team (Buijs, Sissoko, Shiels and Kelly), and may struggle to contain a Motherwell side still hunting for second spot and - dare I say it - looking to keep the title race alive. Motherwell are also a good away side, worth taking with some draw cover. Prediction: 0-2 Bet: Motherwell -0.25AH (188bet best priced at 1.90) St Johnstone v Hearts Both teams are fighting for Europe and this will be a close affair. Hearts are on a roll after winning their Scottish Cup replay and the derby last week but are proven as a hideously inconsistent side who slip up too often when expected to win. Albeit the price on the Jambos is good, I still think they are worth swerving. They normally struggle with the Perth side and needed extra time to win here last time. Prediction: 1-1 Bet: No bet Good luck if you play :ok

Re: Weekend > SPL > March 24/25 Motherwell are a stonking bet today generally at 6/5 11/10. With the Rangers trouble Scottish football is only just waking up to the fact that the pandering to the 2 OF teams that has been joked about for as long as I can remember actually appears to have some substance with vested interests at all levels. I don't think the game can risk the potential trouble of a Celtic title win at Ibrox so I think any advantage that can be given to Motherwell will be to avoid this scenario tomorrow afternoon.

Re: Weekend > SPL > 24-25 March One bet i really like for the weekend, Rangers total cards over 3.5 at 1.95 with hills. Everyone knows Rangers problems at the moment so Celtic can go there and take the title if they win the match. Their fans and players are going to ibrox for a party. The Rangers players will be fired up though their attitude may have been terrible recently but you can be sure Rangers will fight in this game and will be ready to scrap for every ball. Celtic are a much better side a physical game is Rangers only chance of winning. I cant believe the ref for this game, calum murray very weak and quite scared of celtic some would say terrified actually. He sent 3 Gers players off at celtic park in the cup tie at parkhead and booked 9 of them in a game that only had one bad tackle. Hes one of the worst refs ive ever seen in my life.