Weekend > Div 1 > March 17th

staffy

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 17 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Bournemouth v Carlisle United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.29 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bury v Wycombe Wanderers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.24 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.38 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chesterfield v Milton Keynes Dons (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.29 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Colchester United v Huddersfield Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.94 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.56 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.49 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Exeter City v Preston North End (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.74 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hartlepool United v Stevenage (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.96 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.95 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leyton Orient v Brentford (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.93 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Notts County v Sheffield Wednesday (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.67 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rochdale v Oldham Athletic (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.63 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Scunthorpe United v Charlton Athletic (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.38 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.68 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sheffield United v Tranmere Rovers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.54 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.63 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yeovil Town v Walsall (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.38 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.84 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Weekend > Div 1 > March 17th I know it's an insignificant nuance but the correct name for the thread should be "league 1" or "div 3" as I see it. The former being the official name and the latter describing what it actually is, i.e. Third division after the Prem and the Championship. Anyway, I will back Charlton DNB to beat Scunthorpe @ 1.675 with Bet 365. Coral have even better odds but 365 gave me some promotional cash so I will use that for this bet. Charlton have a brilliant away record with just two defeats to a strong Stevenage side and Leyton when Charlton had a goalie sent off after 6 minutes. Their last two away matches include a thrashing of Chesterfield (4-0) and a hard fought, last minute victory over Bournemouth. The odds have been inflated in my opinion because Charlton lost their last two games, both at home, but this side have played better away from home all season. Scunthorpe have just four home wins all season (against Tranmere, Yeovil, Rochdale and Wycombe), non of them against top sides - but they are well able of getting a draw with 7 of them this term. Some of their draws were against top teams like Stevenage, Huddersfield, MK Franchise or Sheffield United. Overall, I think value is with Charlton and I hope that they can find that motivation to prove that the recent defeats against Colchester and Notts county were just a blip in form as well as make that important step towards promotion because even their manager Powell recently reminded that they're not over that line yet.

Re: Weekend > Div 1 > March 17th

I know it's an insignificant nuance but the correct name for the thread should be "league 1" or "div 3" as I see it. The former being the official name and the latter describing what it actually is, i.e. Third division after the Prem and the Championship. Anyway, I will back Charlton DNB to beat Scunthorpe @ 1.675 with Bet 365. Coral have even better odds but 365 gave me some promotional cash so I will use that for this bet. Charlton have a brilliant away record with just two defeats to a strong Stevenage side and Leyton when Charlton had a goalie sent off after 6 minutes. Their last two away matches include a thrashing of Chesterfield (4-0) and a hard fought, last minute victory over Bournemouth. The odds have been inflated in my opinion because Charlton lost their last two games, both at home, but this side have played better away from home all season. Scunthorpe have just four home wins all season (against Tranmere, Yeovil, Rochdale and Wycombe), non of them against top sides - but they are well able of getting a draw with 7 of them this term. Some of their draws were against top teams like Stevenage, Huddersfield, MK Franchise or Sheffield United. Overall, I think value is with Charlton and I hope that they can find that motivation to prove that the recent defeats against Colchester and Notts county were just a blip in form as well as make that important step towards promotion because even their manager Powell recently reminded that they're not over that line yet.
Scunthorpe Utd V Charlton Athletic Charlton +0 @ 8/11 (Pinnacle) 2.5 Units Agree with Malinoik here, Charlton may have gotten a little too comfortable cruising at the top of the league and have run into a couple of defeats against motivated and in-form sides recently. Powell had a few things to say at half time V Notts County and his players responded in the second half, albeit with too large a deficit to overcome but I expect them to come flying out the traps from minute 1 in this game and Scunthorpe should have their work cutout here. A word on Scunthorpe, they are un-beaten in 4 league games and the arrival of John Parkin has coincided with their upturn in fortunes but manager Knill said his team was very tired after the Yeovil game and some would even speculate they were a little fortunate to snatch a late draw. Although Parkin’s late goal would have been a psychological victory, there might not be much gas left in the tank for Scunthorpe and Knill’s analysis may suggest their good run will be hard to sustain. Fatigue is not what the doctor ordered against the wounded animal of Charlton and I expect a response from Powell’s players rather than capitulation through a crisis of confidence. Like Malinoik I am not a strong believer in Scunny at home (W4 D7 L7), Charlton should look to stop the rot here and we currently have nice odds for full draw cover. I’m taking this early as I think the window of opportunity won’t last with these nice odds for Charlton, as always - it’s a gamble.

Re: Weekend > Div 1 > March 17th Meeting: Hartlepool United - Stevenage Type: Hartlepool United will score over 1.5 goals Rate: 2.75 Bookmaker: Bet365 Rate: 6/10 The result: Analysis: This time the meeting of League One. At Victoria Park where they played their home games Hartlepool United arrives in Stevenage. Actually surprised me odds on this match, which is why only three items above, Stevenage is the favorite in this match? I do not see the end of bookmakers who set the odds. But we start from the beginning, why do so and not otherwise. At the beginning of this analysis must be noted that Stevenage after a meeting with the league Exeter City zremisowanym game away 1:1 meetings almost every three days ... Within 10 days from 03.03 to 13.03 has already played four matches in the FA Cup at White Hart Lane. 03.03.12 - Exeter City 1-1 Stevenage 03/07/12 - Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 Stevenage 03/10/12 - Stevenage 2-2 Chesterfield 03/13/12 - Stevenage 1-0 Oldham Athletic I do not believe that Gary Smith's charges do not feel tired after such a marathon, especially since their team is not that big ... 20 drivers. At 16:00 play in Hartlepool, which despite the recent meetings that the game is not anything special and the three events he can not win by noting two draws and one defeat, is to me a big favorite for this match. In the last five matches at Victoria Park - Hartlepool United scored 11 points! Winning with Rochedale, Carlisle United, Notts County and draw with AFC Bournemouth and Milton Keynes Dons. The composition of the host team's best shooter returns - James Poole (21/7), but it also goes back midfielder Gary Liddle (29/2) are two very important comebacks in team Hartlepool. However, in hosts lacking Sam Collins (29/1), which is to replace the 18 year-old - Jack Baldwin (11/0), is unavailable outside the striker Colin Nish (19/4), Colin Larkin (2/0) and Noby Solano ( 14/2). What does not change the fact that two players that I have mentioned above and who return to storage, can change the fate of the meeting ... I think the fatigue Stevenage will prevail, and the guests by the middle of the meeting then apply them to two goals. Course? HONEY!

Re: Weekend > Div 1 > March 17th FT: Scunthorpe 1-1 Charlton, stake refunded. Great start from Charlton but Scunny did not roll over by any means and by all accounts the home side were vastly superior in the 2nd period. It would seem Charlton are still rocky at present and we'll take the refund and move on with a speculative effort here.

Re: Weekend > Div 1 > March 17th

As per above' date=' stake refunded no loss here. Just out of curiosity Das Phantom how do you know Scunny were superior in the second half? BBC live text?[/quote'] I was watching final score on BBC and the reporter at the game said Scunny were very good in the 2nd half and Charlton looked shaky.