** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Re: NRL Thread That makes sense given your aims, I just thought it might be a bit confusing that, at least from a home page view, the last post was showing as being in the Aussie Rules thread rather than the Rugby League thread (I know it wasn't actually in the Aussie Rules thread, but from the home page that's how it seemed). Needless to say that confused me until I figured it out.

Re: NRL Thread

Is NRL popular enough to have it's own forum in your view? If it is' date=' then I'll do it. :ok[/quote'] In terms of the action on the forums it's probably just behind AFL, but arguably as active as the US NBA thread. In terms of Australia it is huge. When it comes to TV ratings, it beats every other sport here (AFL, cricket, Soccer). The game is only really big in NSW and QLD, but they are 2 of the 3 biggest markets in Australia. Certainly, if the objective is to get A LOT more Australians to the site, I don't see how you can not give it it's own forum. I'm not sure if AFL betting or NRL betting has more turnover, but together they'd easily dominate the betting landscape over our winter months.