Man Utd v WBA > March 11th

Re: Man Utd v WBA > March 11th

Man United have been 7 games since a loss and West Brom have only had 6 clean sheets this season' date=' so I think the score will be 2-1 to Man U[/quote'] Welcome to PL Phils. If posting in the main footy threads remember to mention which bookie and odds for your selections. the main threads are for selections with reasoning only. You can look for the weekend thread where you can just give selections without reasining. Enjoy your stay.

Re: Man Utd v WBA > March 11th Prediction: Both teams to score 2.1 @ Unibet Both teams are in great form at the moment (2nd and 6th in the form table). West Brom have only failed to score in 3 away games this season and have scored in seven consecutive games before this one (15 goals in their last 8 games). Man United have scored in every single home game and have conceded at least one goal in 7 of their 13 home ties.

Re: Man Utd v WBA > March 11th Abit annoyed that West Brom have shortened abit and United drifted, as I was thinking of backing West Brom on handicap. Now that marginal value margin has disappeared after I hesistated on the bet, Now it will require abit of extra thought. Manchester United's home form this season have been especially dodgy, losing to the likes Blackburn simply isnt acceptable if you want the title. Their away form has been clinical, managing many narrow wins. Though at home, especially in europe, they have lost from winning positions far too many times. West brom in contrast have been absolutely flying. 3 wins on the bounce, two with 4 goal margins and one against Chelsea is showing superb form. Most recently against Bilbao, Manchester united should have been underdogs going into the match after looking at how the match went, though I doubt Ferguson will let the same happen again. However, Utd wont be fresh after playing in midweek. I'd expect Ferguson to slap his players round a few times and its worked in the past before. But this West Brom side is full of confidence and will relish this fixture, being safe from relegation and happy fans all round. Nothing fresh in the team news, though Brunt should start and ill be looking forward to see Cleverly play a few minutes too. De Gea looks to be finding his feet and I dont see many going past him from West Brom's long range efforts, and west Brom themselves have been very compact recently as well, keeping two clean sheets on the bounce. 0 - 0, 1 - 0 1 - 1 and perhaps 2 - 1 and 2 - 0 is a juicy long odds range ive got my sights down. West Brom +1.5 1.930 Pinnacle 8/10 Under 2.5 2.550 Pinnacle 4/10

Re: Man Utd v WBA > March 11th [TABLE] [TR] [TD][h=1]Tip Detail[/h][/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD] Football (England - Prem) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD] Man UTD v West Brom [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD] Man UTD [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD] 10/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD] 11/03/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD] Skybet @ 1.29 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD] This is a game I would expect UTD to win 90% of the time at home. They also need to keep up the pressure on their City rivals. After their disapointing performance in europe this week I expect UTD to come out stronger. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2]Close Window[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Man Utd v WBA > March 11th Over 4.5 @ 4.10 centrebet Man Utd have scored at least two goals in their last 13 EPL games, which includes their last 6 EPL games at home. They have conceded in 8 of these 13 games, as well as in 3 of their 6 home games, so they tend to feature in some high scoring games. West Brom have hit some form and won their last 3 games, scoring 10 goals in the process. They have won 4 of their last 6 games on the road, and scored at least two goals in each of these 4 away wins. However they have conceded in these 4 away games, and with the Man Utd attack continuing to find goals, then expect both sides to score here. They have had some high scoring games in their last 5 meetings in the EPL and like this to continue, as West Brom look to what Athletic Bilbao did to them midweek, to be able to score on them Season record: 125-161 (+6.66)

Re: Man Utd v WBA > March 11th I like the over 4.5 bet. Looks like United are starting with Rooney, Wellbeck and Hernandez up top. Scholes starts also. I think they'll be really gunning for this, and it's a great chance to close the goal difference gap on City. WBA have been slightly more adventurous under Roy Hodgson away from home, so it wouldn't surprise me to see United beat that over bet on their own.

I can't understand how the Asian Handicap works' date=' isn't like a difference of goal margin? How the TEAM +0.5&+1.5 works? or TEAM +0.5&+1? It gets me confused..[/quote'] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_handicap :ok + 0.5 is the same as asking for that team to win or draw. + 1.5 is asking for that team to not lose by more than one. + 1 means that if that team loses by one you get your stake back, if they win or draw you win your bet.

Abit annoyed that West Brom have shortened abit and United drifted, as I was thinking of backing West Brom on handicap. Now that marginal value margin has disappeared after I hesistated on the bet, Now it will require abit of extra thought. Manchester United's home form this season have been especially dodgy, losing to the likes Blackburn simply isnt acceptable if you want the title. Their away form has been clinical, managing many narrow wins. Though at home, especially in europe, they have lost from winning positions far too many times. West brom in contrast have been absolutely flying. 3 wins on the bounce, two with 4 goal margins and one against Chelsea is showing superb form. Most recently against Bilbao, Manchester united should have been underdogs going into the match after looking at how the match went, though I doubt Ferguson will let the same happen again. However, Utd wont be fresh after playing in midweek. I'd expect Ferguson to slap his players round a few times and its worked in the past before. But this West Brom side is full of confidence and will relish this fixture, being safe from relegation and happy fans all round. Nothing fresh in the team news, though Brunt should start and ill be looking forward to see Cleverly play a few minutes too. De Gea looks to be finding his feet and I dont see many going past him from West Brom's long range efforts, and west Brom themselves have been very compact recently as well, keeping two clean sheets on the bounce. 0 - 0, 1 - 0 1 - 1 and perhaps 2 - 1 and 2 - 0 is a juicy long odds range ive got my sights down. West Brom +1.5 1.930 Pinnacle 8/10 Under 2.5 2.550 Pinnacle 4/10
Silly sending off for Olsson, and could have given me a nice profit. Cant get too greedy. -1.8 units

[TABLE] [TR] [TD]Tip Detail [/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD] Football (England - Prem)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Event[/TD] [TD] Man UTD v West Brom[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD] Man UTD [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD] 10/10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD] 11/03/2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD] Skybet @ 1.29[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD] This is a game I would expect UTD to win 90% of the time at home. They also need to keep up the pressure on their City rivals. After their disapointing performance in europe this week I expect UTD to come out stronger.[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2]Close Window[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
2 out of 2 for the weekend.