Everton v Spurs > March 10th

Re: Everton v Spurs > March 10th Prediction: Everton 3.1 @ BetVictor Everton have turned in some solid performances at home lately (beating Chelsea and Man City). Last season they were the 2nd best team in the league for the last 12 games (notching up 5 wins and 2 draws at home). Their form seems to pick up towards the end of each season. Tottenham's form has dipped lately; a tough run of games, the England job and finally the end to Harry's court case, Tottenham look vulnerable at the moment. Last season saw Everton beat them 2-1 at Goodison Park. Seems like a decent price for a team who can really perform well at home when they want to.

Re: Everton v Spurs > March 10th A tie to relish for Everton and Goodison, and is going to be a difficult away trip for Tottenham, who really had the stuffing knocked out of them after being defeated by Manchester united with a clinical performance. After that, Redknapp shoved out a strong team against Stevenage to progress in the FA cup, and only won 3 - 1 after trailing to an early penalty. Though sometimes a goal like that gives the players an extra competitive spirit against lower league opposition to bring the best out of them. Harry for England has also affected his passion in my opinion. Though they are still many points above their London rivals and look sure to clinch a top 4 spot, their form has dipped, being the team playing the best football at the start of the season. I really think Redknapp wants to manage a club rather than have the pressures being the manager of the national team. However, with so many high profile personalities tipping him, he is probably going to pressured into the job, even though he'd much rather enjoy leading his Tottenham side into Europe next season. Everton is another team that is comfortably in mid table, fighting for a top 10 spot every season with a limited budget. Though as said before the fans at Goodison especially relish games like this and i'd expect a very hostile atmosphere. Team news wise, Bale, Parker and Van Der Vaart should restore their midfield to their strongest, though Lennon is probably going to miss out. Jelavic has been a good signing and impressed me after coming off the bench late on against QPR. Drenthe has impressed me all season and he is a real talented player. Its going to be difficult for Spurs to take all 3 points here, with Everton beating both Chelsea and Manchester City with clean sheets at Goodison this year, id expect another similar match for Goodison to enjoy. Everton +0.25 1.825 10/10 Pinnacle

Re: Everton v Spurs > March 10th Everton played well against top sides this season, plus they have a good record against Tottenham. They haven't lost to Spurs in their last 4 home games managing 1 win and 3 draws. Backing them not to lose this one in a double with Chelsea. Chelsea & Everton +1 @ 2.15 (2 units) ​William Hill

Re: Everton v Spurs > March 10th The amount of tight under'ish games between these two sides at Goodison has been phenomenal. Twelve out of the last eighteen head to heads have ended with fewer than three goals, with three 2-2 draws, and one 2-1 last season to Everton. One 2-1 to Spurs and only one convincing 3-1 victory to Everton back in 2004. Because of that I couldn't really pick a winner here. The unders price @ about 1.8 doesn't appeal either. Statistically Spurs have had a lot more games go over this season than last, while Everton have gone under a hell of a lot more this season at home. All of that suggests to me it could go either way as it's very tough to predict, and I don't see any value in the unders because of that. Asian Total Corners Under 11 @ 2 - BET365 would be my call. The last five meetings here have resulted in less than ten corners. I would speculate because a lot of the play will be midfield based, and the tightness of the contest won't allow for much space to win corners.

Re: Everton v Spurs > March 10th Tottenham lost the last two matches in the Premier League, but can not say that the team played poorly. Simply rivals were stronger. As a result of these two games lost Tottenham questioned his unshakable third place in the league, and Arsenal and Chelsea are not so far away. Today an easy walk from Tottenham is also not expected. Everton despite the fact that there is only the 13th line of the tournament table, this year has suffered just two defeats, and then only at the beginning of the year. And after that was a victory over Chelsea and Man City. I think that the Spurs cant win here, Everton defensive looks better. Everton with level ball 2.10 Ladbrokes

Re: Everton v Spurs > March 10th Tottenham @ 2.67 pinnacle Everton have gained some form with 2 wins and 4 draws in their last 6 EPL games, as they have scored in each of these games, while not conceding in their last two home games, when they beat both Chelsea and Man City. Spurs have not won in their last games after losing to both Arsenal and Man Utd, and it does not get much easier as they face a confident Everton side. Also they have not won in their last 4 away games, nor have they won in their last 4 trips to Goodison Park but they have a chance to win here as they have Parker back in the middle of the park, as well as Bale is back to play down the left flank, where he can run at Hibbert all game, and this is where Spurs can expose Everton. Overall, Spurs have the better side and like them here to win, as Everton may also be looking ahead to the midwek Merseyside derby with Liverpool. Season record: 123-157 (+8.43)

Re: Everton v Spurs > March 10th

The amount of tight under'ish games between these two sides at Goodison has been phenomenal. Twelve out of the last eighteen head to heads have ended with fewer than three goals, with three 2-2 draws, and one 2-1 last season to Everton. One 2-1 to Spurs and only one convincing 3-1 victory to Everton back in 2004. Because of that I couldn't really pick a winner here. The unders price @ about 1.8 doesn't appeal either. Statistically Spurs have had a lot more games go over this season than last, while Everton have gone under a hell of a lot more this season at home. All of that suggests to me it could go either way as it's very tough to predict, and I don't see any value in the unders because of that. Asian Total Corners Under 11 @ 2 - BET365 would be my call. The last five meetings here have resulted in less than ten corners. I would speculate because a lot of the play will be midfield based, and the tightness of the contest won't allow for much space to win corners.
Agree with this being a midfield slog, and looking at line-ups is enough for me to play. I think there is better value in laying 13 or more corners on Betfair, so 12 or under wins 3pts liability - Lay 13 corners or more @2.52 - Betfair :hope

A tie to relish for Everton and Goodison, and is going to be a difficult away trip for Tottenham, who really had the stuffing knocked out of them after being defeated by Manchester united with a clinical performance. After that, Redknapp shoved out a strong team against Stevenage to progress in the FA cup, and only won 3 - 1 after trailing to an early penalty. Though sometimes a goal like that gives the players an extra competitive spirit against lower league opposition to bring the best out of them. Harry for England has also affected his passion in my opinion. Though they are still many points above their London rivals and look sure to clinch a top 4 spot, their form has dipped, being the team playing the best football at the start of the season. I really think Redknapp wants to manage a club rather than have the pressures being the manager of the national team. However, with so many high profile personalities tipping him, he is probably going to pressured into the job, even though he'd much rather enjoy leading his Tottenham side into Europe next season. Everton is another team that is comfortably in mid table, fighting for a top 10 spot every season with a limited budget. Though as said before the fans at Goodison especially relish games like this and i'd expect a very hostile atmosphere. Team news wise, Bale, Parker and Van Der Vaart should restore their midfield to their strongest, though Lennon is probably going to miss out. Jelavic has been a good signing and impressed me after coming off the bench late on against QPR. Drenthe has impressed me all season and he is a real talented player. Its going to be difficult for Spurs to take all 3 points here, with Everton beating both Chelsea and Manchester City with clean sheets at Goodison this year, id expect another similar match for Goodison to enjoy. Everton +0.25 1.825 10/10 Pinnacle
+8.25 units Another excellent win with excellent value in the pick. Tottenham were never good enough to be favourites away at Goodison park and Everton were excellent in the first half. I would have been happy with a draw but a winw as even better. Rounds off an excellent day for me, making a profit of about 40 units.

+8.25 units Another excellent win with excellent value in the pick. Tottenham were never good enough to be favourites away at Goodison park and Everton were excellent in the first half. I would have been happy with a draw but a winw as even better. Rounds off an excellent day for me, making a profit of about 40 units.
Well played. Nice to have those kind of days :clap