Chelsea v Stoke > Match 10th

Re: Chelsea v Stoke > Match 10th I'm going to keep this quite short, but it seems like there is a lot of value in Stoke here. Although the Potters have not been in fantastic form compared to earlier in the season, you can't so no to odds like this when a manager has just been sacked, and the team has lost to WBA.EDIT - Just realised these odds havent been updated - the price on a Stoke victory had shortened to 8/1. Knew it was too good to be true!:

Re: Chelsea v Stoke > Match 10th Prediction: Chelsea -1.5 2.26 @ BetVictor Now that player power (and under performance) lead to AVB departing I think you will see a different Chelsea team for the rest of the season. I think their form will pick up and you could see a decent challenge for the top 4. Sacking a manager has a demonstrably good effect on a team and the last 11 PL games will be interesting to see. Chelsea have beaten Bolton, Wolves, Everton, Norwich and Swansea by more than 1 goal at home this season, they are definitely capable of sticking them away. Stoke have lost by more than 1 goal at Man United, Man City, Arsenal as well as Swansea, Sunderland and Bolton.

Re: Chelsea v Stoke > Match 10th Im really not sure about RDM. I really dont know how hes going to get more rep from the "world class players" than AVB did. However after the match against Birmingham there were promising exchanges between him and the players, though you'd say thats pretty standard considering they won the match to advance to the next round. Lookinga thte current odds, I still fancy Stoke to give chelsea a real go and perhaps will take them on handicap.

Re: Chelsea v Stoke > Match 10th Don;t have time for a long write up, will be back later with it if I get the time. But on a weekend when not much appeals, I am having an interest in the bookings. In short, I think Chelsea will be well fired up for this, and Stoke always good for a few yellows with their physical approach. There were 40 points in the return fixture, with card shy Mark Halsey in charge. Not many offering this yet, Sporting Index have booking points at 36-40. So have had an interest with Sportingbet for over 40 points @2.35. 2pts Over 40 Booking Points @2.35 - Sportingbet :hope

Re: Chelsea v Stoke > Match 10th Adding extras from my previous, post it looks like Chelsea are at full strength with Terry and Cole both in contention for a start after returning from injury. For Stoke City, there are also minor doubts to Delap and Wilkinson. I was very surprised at Chelsea's win against Birmingham. They really did play well against Birmingham, who at the end of the day is a championship side with huge injury problems and performed extremely modestly to say the least. Chelsea were at near full strength for that game and it makes me question backing against Chelsea when they were as long as 4/5... again, against a good Championship side missing half their players and Chelsea with the likes of Mata as well as all the first team regulars starting. I would feel privileged for Torres or Mata to even try and tackle me should I be a young Birmingham reserve player who had been handed a start in the presense of absentees. However, the win comes with its own problems in that the players wont be fresh, whilst the end of Stoke's Europa league campaign will mean they can settle back into the league and should be fresh for this game. Chelsea as ive said before rarely look likely to add to their tally even going a goal up, with the exception of against championship Birmingham in the cup earlier, they have been pegged back at the Bridge too many times after taking the lead such as against Fulham, and only managing narrow 1 - 0 wins against the likes of Sunderland. Also, they have found themselves behind far too many times this season and having to chase the game. Stoke will exploit Chelsea's somewhat unrealiable defense this season to hopefully profit. Im not expecting fireworks here, and I expect Stoke to be very stubborn in defending, and have kept clean sheets in their past 3 matches, against Swansea, Crawley in the cup despite being reduced to 10 men and Norwich, all wins to nil and under 2.5 goals. 1 - 0, 1 - 1 are a significant range of results imo. Stoke +1.25 1.960 Pinnacle 10/10 Under 2.5 2.110 Pinnacle 10/10

Re: Chelsea v Stoke > Match 10th In the last 10 games against Stoke Chelsea only dropped points in their last two games which were played away when they recorded 0-0 and 1-1 draws respectively. The Blues won the remaining 7 games and 5 times they did so without conceding a goal, while 4 times they have won 2-0. John Terry will be back and Chelsea will have a full strength squad and even if they might struggle I am quite confident that they will win this one, so will be taking it in a double with Everton +1 Chelsea & Everton +1 @ 2.15 (2 units) ​William Hill

Re: Chelsea v Stoke > Match 10th Chelsea -4 Asian Handicap Corners @ 1.8 - BET365. Chelsea have beaten this handicap on Stoke's last three visits to Stamford Bridge. I really feel as though Stoke will be under the cosh tomorrow, as the inevitable backlash following the dismissal of AVB takes hold. Stoke have quietly gone about their business this season cementing their credentials as a top half Premier League side, but realistically I can't see them doing much tomorrow. I think it will be a typical backs against the wall job, with plenty of guts from the away side.

Re: Chelsea v Stoke > Match 10th

Don;t have time for a long write up, will be back later with it if I get the time. But on a weekend when not much appeals, I am having an interest in the bookings. In short, I think Chelsea will be well fired up for this, and Stoke always good for a few yellows with their physical approach. There were 40 points in the return fixture, with card shy Mark Halsey in charge. Not many offering this yet, Sporting Index have booking points at 36-40. So have had an interest with Sportingbet for over 40 points @2.35. 2pts Over 40 Booking Points @2.35 - Sportingbet :hope
Ok so my main reasoning behind this bet was that I fancy Chelsea to be fired up, and for Stoke to play their usual part. Referee Andrew Mariner has issued 53 yellows and 4 reds in 13 PL games this season. That's an average of 48.46 pts & 4.38 cards per game. As mentioned previously, in the return fixture, Mark Halsy (34 yls 0 rds / 24.28 pts & 2.43 cards avg) issued 4 yellows. With the likes of Lampard, Meireles, Cole, Drogba & Terry gettin stuck in to prove their commitment to the home fans, along with Stokes normal dogedness, I fancy at least an average amount of cards from a ref that ain't afraid to flash them. Over 3.5 cards @1.83 looks tempting as well

Re: Chelsea v Stoke > Match 10th Under 2.5 @ 2.09 Plenty of problem surrounding Chelsea but with Terry likely to play here, their defence should be much more solid, and will need to be to negate the long, high ball coming their way. They have 3 clean sheets in their last 7 EPL games, but they also have not scored in 3 of these games, as they have gone under in 5 of their last 7 EPL games. Stoke are similar to Chelsea here as they also have 3 clean sheets in their last 7 EPL games, and have not scored in 3 of these games, and they too have gone under in 5 of their last 7 EPL games. These two teams have gone under in their last 3 meetings in the EPL as both teams are finding it difficult to score Season record: 123-157 (+8.43)

Don;t have time for a long write up, will be back later with it if I get the time. But on a weekend when not much appeals, I am having an interest in the bookings. In short, I think Chelsea will be well fired up for this, and Stoke always good for a few yellows with their physical approach. There were 40 points in the return fixture, with card shy Mark Halsey in charge. Not many offering this yet, Sporting Index have booking points at 36-40. So have had an interest with Sportingbet for over 40 points @2.35. 2pts Over 40 Booking Points @2.35 - Sportingbet :hope
Bet won +2.7pts :cigar

1 - 0, 1 - 1 are a significant range of results imo. Stoke +1.25 1.960 Pinnacle 10/10 Under 2.5 2.110 Pinnacle 10/10
+15 units Was cursing my luck when stupid Fuller got sent off.. and made me cringe. Though other than that was nearly exactly how I expected the game to go. Chelsea did hit the bar a couple of times though you'd expect that against 10 men of stoke at home.