Midweek > League 2 > March 5th/6th

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 5 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southend United v Crawley Town (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.54 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.63 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 6 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Wimbledon v Plymouth Argyle (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.83 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bradford City v Accrington Stanley (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.33 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gillingham v Barnet (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.67 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Macclesfield Town v Hereford United (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.79 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Morecambe v Cheltenham Town (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.89 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northampton Town v Bristol Rovers (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.89 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Port Vale v Burton Albion (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.43 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rotherham United v Crewe Alexandra (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.04 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shrewsbury Town v Oxford United (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.43 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Swindon Town v Dagenham & Redbridge (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.44 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Torquay United v Aldershot Town (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.86 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.27 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Midweek > League 2 > March 5th/6th Southend vs Crawley Town I think the bad form of Crawley will continue tonight also. They have been win less in last 5 games and have just 1 draw. This form should have an end, but I guess will not be here. Southend is set to get the 3 points to push them on second spot. Do not know why the odds are dropping for Crawley, but I will definitely go for the Shimpers as they are looking pretty solid on home ground! home win @ 2.69 with 188bet

Re: Midweek > League 2 > March 5th/6th Not been on here much lately, that will change given time but have to share a bit of news on Tuesdays game, our price v Barnet isn't right, we are now decimated with injuries and whoever starts upfront on Tuesday will be a kid or a no-hoper. Danny Kedwell, Jo Kuffour and Gavin Tomlin who are our front three are all out with injuries, starting central midfielders Curtis Weston and Jack Payne are also out. So thats 5 of our front 6 out! I honestly don't know who he will start up front but there will be a midfielder in there and possibly Ashley Miller who has potential but is 17/18. Jack Payne is a big miss as I've seen this season how we tend to revert to a long ball game when he is not there to collect the ball short from the back four, a good example would be the disaster against Southend on TV a few weeks back, we were the definition of hoof ball in the first half going in 2-0 down before Payne came on half-injured for the second half and changed the way we played finishing 1-2. This is a good opportunity to get in ahead of the bookies as they haven't figured our team news yet with Barnet still available at 5.0 with Boyles. Our record against Barnet in general is terrible, Izale McLeod's goalscoring record against us is staggering with 7 goals against us in his last 3 games! He is not playing well currently though and had a punch up with one of his own players on the pitch last week so perhaps not the best time to be backing him. Double chance Barnet/Draw is available at 2.1 and even DNB is 3.5 with ladbrokes. Barnet are no world beaters, but we have too many injuries to key players currently and bear in mind we shipped 4 to Hereford in our last home game and they missed a penalty. Barnet on some kind of handicap must hold some value.

Re: Midweek > League 2 > March 5th/6th Err..getting a bit twitchy that I have said all the front three are out when all are actually listed as 'likely absentees', I certainly would be surprised to see Kuffour and Tomlin play as Tomlin did his hamstring on Sat and Kuffour was struggling before that game also.

Re: Midweek > League 2 > March 5th/6th 4pts Southend v Crawley - over 11 corners @ 2.05 Bet365 It has to be said I haven't been that successful in my corner markets bet recently. I lost out by one on the Crawley match last week. However this game fits into my selection criteria so I will push on with another play. Southend have gone over this line 3 out of their last 6 home games. Managing 10,11,6,5,9 and 6 themselves. They nearly covered the line on their own in the last 2 home games, and have gone over 2 out of the last 3 with the other match having 11. Crawley have only gone over this line once in their last 6 away games. However they have contributed 7,5,11,8,3 and 6 corners in these matches. In Crawley we have an away side who should contribute largely to this line If we have an average corner count from both sides then we will see this come in. At odds above evens I have got to have a play.

Re: Midweek > League 2 > March 5th/6th Swindon to win to nil @ 2.37 with BlueSq. I am so glad that Swindon's winning run came to an end on Saturday because i can safely have a bet on them again without thinking that the run will end one day. There is no run but there is business to be done and that business is to make sure that Swindon stay top of the table till the end of the season. I am certain that Robins will come back to winning ways tomorrow and as they conceded just 8 goals at home this season - and just one this year (against a strong Shrewsbury side) I am finding value in this bet at these odds. Besides, Dag and Red scored the fewest goals away from home and I think they will find it difficult to break up hosts defense tomorrow.

Re: Midweek > League 2 > March 5th/6th

Southend vs Crawley Town Do not know why the odds are dropping for Crawley, but I will definitely go for the Shimpers as they are looking pretty solid on home ground!
"Paul Sturrock must decide whether to recall Liam Dickinson, Kane Ferdinand, Ryan Hall or Bilel Mohsni for Southend's crunch clash. The quartet were omitted from Sturrock's matchday squad for Saturday's 2-0 triumph at Burton and it remains to be seen whether they will come into contention on Monday. Dickinson, Ferdinand and Hall were punished for breaching club discipline procedures in the team hotel the night before last weekend's defeat at Morecambe, while the conduct of winger Mohsni was also once again in the spotlight following his behaviour at the Globe Arena. Mohsni returned to France last week due to a family matter while he also claimed to be nursing a toe problem. Sturrock could opt to keep faith with the same XI who triumphed at the Pirelli Stadium, ending a run of back-to-back defeats. Goalkeeper Glenn Morris (thigh) and midfielder Jean-Paul Kalala (knee) will again miss out, meaning loan signing Cameron Belford and Anthony Grant will continue as will Lee Hills following his weekend his debut at left-back. Meanwhile, Kyle McFadzean is doubtful for Crawley's trip. The defender limped out of Saturday's 1-0 home defeat by Torquay with a knee injury. Warren Cummings replaced McFadzean for his debut after joining on loan from Bournemouth on Friday, but Claude Davis could step in at Roots Hall after missing out against the Gulls following a long trip home from international duty with Jamaica. Colchester loanee Lloyd James continues at right-back with David Hunt still recovering from the broken foot he suffered against Stoke in the FA Cup. Scott Shearer is still out with a knee injury so Rene Gilmartin keeps his place in goal. Striker Karl Hawley is pushing to return to the squad after missing out on Saturday." http://www.teamtalk.com/match/preview/978/7569006/Southend-v-Crawley-preview

Re: Midweek > League 2 > March 5th/6th SHREWSBURY 0,-0.5 @ 1.775...bet 366...stakes 3/10....Shrewsbury are unbeaten at home winning 12 and drawing 3 scoring 25 and conceding 8...Oxford are ok on the road with 6-5-5 and +2 on the goal difference...they are unbeaten in 7 and beat Swindon 2-0 on Saturday with 10 men.I tipped Swindon and they had 20 shots on goal to Oxford's 4.Of course Constable was sent off after 11 minutes and he will be missing for the away side tomorrow night.They had to play 80 minutes with 10 men and they put in a mighty effort to beat their rivals.Apart from their main striker they will also miss 6 more and I think that these absences coupled with their Saturday exertions may hand the advantage to the home side.....the Shrews have a good array of attacking talent at their disposal and I hope they can keep their good home record going....

4pts Southend v Crawley - over 11 corners @ 2.05 Bet365 It has to be said I haven't been that successful in my corner markets bet recently. I lost out by one on the Crawley match last week. However this game fits into my selection criteria so I will push on with another play. Southend have gone over this line 3 out of their last 6 home games. Managing 10,11,6,5,9 and 6 themselves. They nearly covered the line on their own in the last 2 home games, and have gone over 2 out of the last 3 with the other match having 11. Crawley have only gone over this line once in their last 6 away games. However they have contributed 7,5,11,8,3 and 6 corners in these matches. In Crawley we have an away side who should contribute largely to this line If we have an average corner count from both sides then we will see this come in. At odds above evens I have got to have a play.
10 corners = Loss We didn't get a corner until the 29th minute which was a bit of a killer. We then got 7 before the 60th minute and it was looking good. However the sending off killed the game a bit and we only got 3 more in the final 30 minutes.

Re: Midweek > League 2 > March 5th/6th Bristol Rovers looked very good priced to me. They are a good footballing side and looking forward to playing on Northamptoms good pitch for slick passing. Rovers are on relatively good form and seem to have sorted out defensive problems by keeping 4 clean sheets in the last 4 games. Northampton are bottom of league with very poor home record. No major injury concerns for both sides. Rovers Win!

Swindon to win to nil @ 2.37 with BlueSq.
Swindon 4 Dag&Red 0. Bet won! Sending off for visitors probably helped the matters but Dag&Red didn't even have a shot on target. Still wish them luck in relegation battle as they're an absolutely pleasant club.