Weekend > Championship > 25 Feb

Spooner

I have to say that Watford look a great price at home to a southampton team that has no right being odds on in places away from home to anybody in the division with their inconsistent form of recent months. If you forgive Watford the defeat against palace in the last game 7/4 looks massive to me Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Wonderful start. Teach me to be a homer lol Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Re: Weekend > Championship > 25 Feb

Blackpool both to score is the most reasonable choice this week. They score pretty easy, have a good offensive potential, but they also concede too easy. On the other hand, they may bounce back from the loss by WH, so I don't exclude an away win. AW @2,4 BTS @1,7
Great! Thank you Blackpool.

Re: Weekend > Championship > 25 Feb Both teams had goals disallowed and we should have had a PEN late in the first half for a blatant hand ball. Overrall was a good performance.... hopefully should have a few players back as our next game isn't until next Saturday against Boro. Gives them plenty of time to come back in to the fray, and another home game is at least a bit of positive news... Also credit to David Norris for forcing his comeback :clap And credit again to the playing staff who turned up yesterday at the box office to help sell tickets for today's game :clap