Tennis: 19th-26th February

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really pleased for Jurgen. Only learned recently about all the back trouble he had last year and it explains why his form dipped so dramatically. To win this week with a broken toe (he tripped over his bed when he arrived in Memphis last Thursday) and beat Isner and Raonic is pretty impressive. Hopefully more to come.

Re: Tennis: 19th-26th February

ATP Buenos Aires Final David Ferrer vs Nicolas Almagro Ferrer win 2-0 @1.80 Bwin[7/10] H2H it reads Ferrer 8-1 & see a very similar outcome tonight.Ferrer seem like he's been in 2nd gear all week but this showed his true form by destroying David Nalbandian in the semi-final 6-1,6-4.Almagro has started 2012 in very good form & took down ATP Sao Paulo. However,tonight I can only see one outcome,a comfortable straight sets win for Ferrer. :@ ATP Memphis Final Milos Raonic vs Jurgen Melzer Melzer [email protected] >Bet365[5/10] Been watching alot of this tournament this week & have to say Melzer is much closer to Raonic than the odds suggest.Both players are in decent form.Raonic has just won San Jose a week ago & won his last 8 matched indoors,without dropping a set :eek.Melzer has played very well this week & notably knocked out the inform John Isner in the Quarter Finals 6-3,7-6. I see a similar game to that in todays final. What impressed me with Melzer was his ability to be able to get back so many of Isner's serves,which I believe he will do the same to Raonic. Raonic odds are based on his recent run but this is by far the best opponent he has met in the past 8 games.Close game but Melzer to win this :clap
1 win & 1 loss tonight.