England > Midweek > Championship > Tues 7th Feb

staffy

Re: England > Midweek > Championship > Tues 7th Feb I'd be concerned as to whether this game will be on tbh. Saturday's game against Southampton was played under poor conditions. As more freezing conditions are predicted and plenty of white cloud + the fact this game is only a few days later, wouldn't surprise me if the game is called off.

Re: England > Midweek > Championship > Tues 7th Feb Birmingham vs Portsmouth If this is going to be played I think will definitely see unders on this one! The home side was a clear 1-0 side all this season, while Pompey a 0-1 side on away games. Things changed a little bit lately, but I do not imagine a goals galore tonight. Ricardo Rocha is coming in the defensive of Pompey together with Pearce and Ben Haim, plus midfielder Ward and striker Kitson. But defender Aaron Mokoena, srtiekr Luke Varney and midfielder David Norris are out. Birmingham seems to have Zigic out, anyway he will face a late fitness test. Pompey has one of the weakest attacks in this League on away games, while the Blues have the best defensive with just 6 goals conceded at home turf. under 2.5 goals @ 1.91 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: England > Midweek > Championship > Tues 7th Feb

Birmingham vs Portsmouth If this is going to be played I think will definitely see unders on this one! The home side was a clear 1-0 side all this season, while Pompey a 0-1 side on away games. Things changed a little bit lately, but I do not imagine a goals galore tonight. Ricardo Rocha is coming in the defensive of Pompey together with Pearce and Ben Haim, plus midfielder Ward and striker Kitson. But defender Aaron Mokoena, srtiekr Luke Varney and midfielder David Norris are out. Birmingham seems to have Zigic out, anyway he will face a late fitness test. Pompey has one of the weakest attacks in this League on away games, while the Blues have the best defensive with just 6 goals conceded at home turf. under 2.5 goals @ 1.91 with Pinnacle Sports
City are unsurprisingly odds-on favourites to triumph on Tuesday.And with Pompey winning just twice on their travels all season But Michael Appleton’s men are made of stern stuff and a 3-0 victory at Peterborough in their last outing might just point to an upset. Birmingham never lost at home! So is this the first time?they play a lot of matches in januari and Zigic maybe won't play. Pompey wins (because the whole world plays Birmingham and the odds are too high for Birmingham! That 's not normal.the bookies want that you put your money on Birmingham.:cigar

Re: England > Midweek > Championship > Tues 7th Feb One of the coldest moments in my life was at a Birmingham v Millwall midweek game back in the mid 80's. Temperatures were the same if not lower, than those at the moment and the game was dire. St.Andrews is like an ice box in these conditions as was seen in their rather uneventful Southampton game at the weekend. Given the conditions and Portsmouths tight defence record of late, I wouldn't be at all surprised if this ends 0-0.

Re: England > Midweek > Championship > Tues 7th Feb

One of the coldest moments in my life was at a Birmingham v Millwall midweek game back in the mid 80's. Temperatures were the same if not lower' date=' than those at the moment and the game was dire. St.Andrews is like an ice box in these conditions as was seen in their rather uneventful Southampton game at the weekend. Given the conditions and Portsmouths tight defence record of late, I wouldn't be at all surprised if this ends 0-0.[/quote'] So pompey DoNotBeat :cigar

Re: England > Midweek > Championship > Tues 7th Feb Ben' I don't think Pompey DNB would ever have been a wise one on this. I'm having a few weeks off but had I bet it I'd had gone £5 on the 0-0 and then put a lay bet against that score line at around the 80th minute for split profit whatever the outcome, as Bham have scored so many late goals this season and did so tonight yet again in the 86th minute. Comforting to see the game had only one booking, match report on the radio said both sides played a totally committed game which made for an enjoyable match due to it being "without Premier League cheats." Echoes my sentiments as to why I have minimal interest in the Prem.

cheating

Comforting to see the game had only one booking' date=' match report on the radio said both sides played a totally committed game which made for an enjoyable match due to it being "without Premier League cheats." Echoes my sentiments as to why I have minimal interest in the Prem.[/quote'] Isn't that so that every match can be cheated? Where there is money involved. You 'll never be sure iff there is be cheated or not. i've played football in a lower division in Belgium and when there are players at the end of there footballcarier , they can be influenced. You 'll never know when the keeper and his defense are approximated. Who's gonna say to you which player has bet on his own club? :\ There are a lot of people that gambled several matches in the week-end, and they have all there matches wright , except 1 match on monday. And then you can coun't ,9 out on 10, it will not be the favorites who's gonna win. i'm sorry for my negativism,but Isn't there manipulation in horse racing, tennis ,cycling and son on... :$