Stake Offered for 4 Players over 1 Week

Burnley Joe

Stake Offer I have offering to stake 4 players over 7 days in any games which they normally play, so the player has the choice to play which games they are more comfotable with It will be about $75 each It will start Wednesday/Thursday next week Details Full stakeback of $75 to investor, then any winnings above 40/40 split, 20% will then be reinvested and you will start again. Example You win $175 $75 back to Investors $100 left $40 each and $20 left to play any game of your choice and we start again 40/40 and 20% in to the pot Payments I will ship the money to you on Stars or Netteller Once you have completed your stake, all monies to be returned to investors in 72 hours Players If you are interested, please add your names and give examples of where you would play, it does not have to last the whole week, but that is the maximum it could go on for Example $11 Paddys Pantsdown $11 Sunday Bollox on Stars You know what i mean! Any questions please ask and lets make some dosh! Do well and basically your freerolling with sponsorship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Stake Offered for 4 Players over 1 Week Joe, i would like to be considered for this, but does it have to be played on a weds/thurs? would prefer the Sunday,the games being the bigger $55 @ 8pm and the bigger $11 @ 7pm. a very generous staking offer you are putting up and i hope there will be a lot more interested.

Re: Stake Offered for 4 Players over 1 Week I'd be up for this not sure how much I could play but I'd just load as many $4.50 180s non turbo as I can in the session 16?? couldn't play every day but a few times throughout the week. Am a decent winner in these games havn't played much on stars recently but here our my stats anyway http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/woodiejr/poker/results/EAE857EDA2234C05A3BF20E97C53D591.html?t=2

Re: Stake Offered for 4 Players over 1 Week Would appreciate a chance too :ok 8th Feb Paddy $5.50 bounty 8th or 9th Feb Paddy $5.50 $4k Freezeout 9th Feb Paddy $11 bounty 5th Feb Stars The bigger $8.80 ($32k gtd) 5th Feb Stars Sunday Storm $11 ($200k gtd) 5th Feb Stars The bigger $11 ($100k gtd) 5th Feb Stars The bigger $22 ($50k gtd) Total $74.80

Re: Stake Offered for 4 Players over 1 Week

Very generous Joe and a great venture, wish you & those chosen the very best of luck, but I'm not currently happy with my own game so will just follow progress with interest. Gl all.
What Bart said!! Not running so good at mo, so don't want to risk your cash Joe. Good luck with it :ok

Re: Stake Offered for 4 Players over 1 Week Late entry for consideration Thursday 2nd - Paddy Pantsdown $200 added - $2.20 Thursday 2nd - Paddy Pantsdown $100 added - $1.10 Friday 3rd - Paddy Pantsdown FR - $0 Friday 3rd - Paddy $2K added - $11 Friday 3rd - Boylesports $1k added, $22 Saturday 4th PKR Open - $22 Saturday 4th PKR $500 FR - $0 Sunday 5th - Stars Sunday Storm, $11 Sunday 5th - Stars Sunday Bigger $11 total $80.30 gl with it Joe

Re: Stake Offered for 4 Players over 1 Week Hi Guys Thanks for all the interest in the thread and please dont feel disheartened if you have not been picked, as i said if we can get this going we will be running a few more So without further adu, The four players that we have decided to pick for this venture are Rivrd Samba Ooblio Adetrick Guysif you could start an individual Thread Titled Staked Scheme and your name, then in the thread add the usual

• Name:
  • Staked: $80
  • Event/Tournament: Listed below
  • Offer: As per BJs Stake Offer
  • Date of Event/Tournament: Start Thursday 2nd or Friday 3rd Feb 2012 for 7 days (maybe 10 days maximum if you want to just play the Sunday events)

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I -------------- agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Then can you list the games which you intend to play in your threads so that we can keep any eye on your games and rail Can you let me know your PokerStars names and location and funds will be moved later today/early Thursday or if need be Neteller and PM me your details Good luck guys