maximize.gif S.B.V Excelsior v NAC Breda (18:45 GMT) 4.33 3.8 1.91 101.75 %
maximize.gif FC Twente v RKC Waalwijk (19:45 GMT) 1.25 6.8 16 100.96 %
Sunday 22 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Vitesse v NEC (11:30 GMT) 1.68 4.2 5.8 100.57 %
maximize.gif AZ Alkmaar v Ajax (13:30 GMT) 2.62 3.65 2.86 100.46 %
maximize.gif FC Groningen v Heracles Almelo (13:30 GMT) 1.73 4 5.5 100.99 %
maximize.gif VVV-Venlo v Feyenoord (13:30 GMT) 7.6 4.7 1.53 99.65 %
maximize.gif FC Utrecht v PSV Eindhoven (15:30 GMT) 6.9 4.5 1.51 102.94 %

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 20-22 January Ahead of us is first Eredivisie round after winter break. Probably you know that I follow Scottish Premier League more detailed than others contests. I'll work with this league as well now. I'll seek to contribute as much as with my engagement here, but also expect help from people from the Netherlands (or those who follow this league)... :ok To begin with, I'll put some news which marked this break. Coaching job>> *PSV Eindhoven boss Fred Rutten will leave the Philips Stadion when his contract expires at the end of the season. *Twente have confirmed they have dismissed head coach Co Adriaanse with immediate effect. Former English boss Steve McClaren replaced him (McClaren previously led Twente in 2009-10 and guided the club to the only Eredivisie title in their history). *Ronald Koeman has expressed his delight after agreeing to a deal to stay on as Feyenoord coach until the end of next season. Transfers>> AZ - Wernbloom (regular mf, 2g) moved to CSKA Moscow (3M). Feyenoord - Biseswar (back up fw) moved to Kayseri. Vitesse - van Aanholt (df) arrived on loan from Chelsea Reserve, Reis (fw, ex PSV) arrived as free player and Havenaar (fw, 17g) arrived from Japan... Groningen - Holla (back up mf) moved to VVV on loan. Den Haag - Höcher (back up fw) moved to Willem on loan. Heracles - Jason (df) arrived from Pacos Fereira as free player. Utrecht - Schepers (fw, 2g) arrived from Cambuur. Vorstermans (back up df) moved to VVV on loan. Lensky (back up mf) left the team. De Graafschap - Jansen (fw, 10g) arrived from Veendam, duo Badibanga (fw) and Garcia-Calvete (mf) came on loan from Anderlecht. VVV - Holla (mf) arrived on loan from Groningen, Vostermans (df) arrived on loan from Utrecht and Leiwakabessy (df) arrived from Anorthosis. Musa (key fw, 3g) moved to CSKA Moscow (5M). Excelsior - Kalisse (fw) arrived as free player, Schenkeveld (df) arrived from Feyenoord on loan and Janga (fw, 1g) arrived on loan from Willem. go on punters... :cigar:cigar

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 20-22 January AZ v Ajax Sunday 13.30 Quite like the look of Ajax at 2.86 I saw a lot of the re-arranged Dutch cup game yesterday (Thursday) which AZ won 3-2. I just think Ajax might be extra motivated for this match, which is ultimately more important to both sides than the cup tie. The two cities are quite close together, and with this and the recent incident in the first cup game (when an Ajax fan fought with the AZ goalkeeper and the keeper was sent off) I think this will be a tough contest. AZ have won all eight of their home games so far this season, but I've just got a feeling they might fail this time against the team with best away record in the division.

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 20-22 January I also like Ajax's chances to win this. Certainly more quality in the team. But my main pick is Vitesse. A team with a great potential, some young players hungry to prove themselves and a good home record this season. On the other hand NEC is unconvincing, especially away from home. Vitesse HW, Vitesse HT/FT

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 20-22 January Sport Football (Holland) Event VVV Venlo - Feyenoord Selection Over 3 goals Strength 9/10 Date 22/01/2012 Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 1.97 Reasoning Venlo have sold striker Musa to CSKA Moscow this winter for a recorded fee of 5 million euros. They have also brought in a couple of players, midfielder Berghuis from Twente, Leiwakabessy from Anorthosis, Holla from Groningen and Vorstermans from Utrecht, and pretty much all of them are expected to start for the hosts today. Feyenoord pretty much keep an unchanged line-up from the first part of the season. Top goalscorer Guidetti will be up-front, from their website I couldn't find striker Cisse in the starting line-up, but Schaken, Cabral and Bakkal are all quality players up-front. VVV Venlo is usually able to give a good fight at home against any opponent, Feyenoord come with only the win in their mind and should be able to score goals here. An open game and over on my mind.

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 20-22 January VVV - Feyenoord First match of this year for both of these teams. Feyenoord is looking to have a more qualitative season than it had in the previous ones and showed so much strength in the first part. VVV is the same poor team, but with more strength at home than it had. I think over 3 goals is a great option as these teams have shown this type of result in their friendlies: VVV showed a very weak defensive while Feyenoord made 3-3 with Basel and won 4-2 to a team from 3rd league. over 3 goals @ 2.01 with Pinnacles Sports AZ vs Ajax I think this time will be much different than the Cup game and Ajax will look to get all the points and also will succeed. AZ has 8 wins at home adn the opponent is very motivated now. The match from the cup had no supporters and was a strange one, looked more like a training game. Ajax surely noted their weak points and of the opponent's also. I go for the element of surprise as these teams scored a lot of goals in that match, 5 and now, knowing so much one about the other, will find hard to unpack the defenses again! under 3 goals @ 1.97 with Canbet

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 20-22 January

AZ vs Ajax I think this time will be much different than the Cup game and Ajax will look to get all the points and also will succeed. AZ has 8 wins at home adn the opponent is very motivated now. The match from the cup had no supporters and was a strange one, looked more like a training game.
Actually there were qutie a few supporters there - but they were all children as I believe adults (or perhaps adult males) were banned because of the incident in the first game. I didn't think it was like a training game - it was a hard-fought contest.

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 20-22 January

AZ v Ajax Sunday 13.30 Quite like the look of Ajax at 2.86 I saw a lot of the re-arranged Dutch cup game yesterday (Thursday) which AZ won 3-2. I just think Ajax might be extra motivated for this match, which is ultimately more important to both sides than the cup tie. The two cities are quite close together, and with this and the recent incident in the first cup game (when an Ajax fan fought with the AZ goalkeeper and the keeper was sent off) I think this will be a tough contest. AZ have won all eight of their home games so far this season, but I've just got a feeling they might fail this time against the team with best away record in the division.
Result: AZ 1 Ajax 1 An entertaining and hard-fought game that was hard to read, I thought. A draw was a fair result to me, as AZ seemed better in the first half and Ajax in the second. The away in bet lost, but there was a little value in backing Ajax (as they were the longer odds outsiders - i.e. you could have backed them on the +0.5 handicap).