Italy - Serie A - 14-16 January

Re: Italy - Serie A - 14-16 January Pellissier to score anytime @ 2.75 bet365, stake 3/10 Not much to say, Pellissier looking to get his 100th goal for Chievo, he has been following this record for quite some time. Palermo is not a strong team on the road, they concede and today could be "Sergio Day". :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Italy - Serie A - 14-16 January Cesena - Novara - Italy Serie A, 15:00 CET - Over 2.25, 2.04, Sbobet, 3/10 Big relegation fight today in Cesena. Both sides are desperately looking for 3 points. Both are already six points behind the first non-relegation spot. This is the main factor for this pick cause the today's loser won´t have any realistic chance to avoid relegation. But the gap of six points is so big that the fear of losing doesn´t matter as a draw is too less for both, they need to snatch all three points. They need to play an offensive game they cannot just focus on defence and try to held it goalless as long as possible as usual in such kind of games in Italy. Cesena is without doubt a defensive-minded team with huge problems in offence, they scored only nine times so far. But Novara is usually playing more offensive, only once one of their games finished under 1.5 goals this season - they conceded at least one goal in every encounter. Another nice information for an over pick: Novara signed Napoli striker Maresca who didn´t play much at Napoli but already scored 10 times for Catania two years ago. One defender of Cesena is suspended, too Note: 888sport.com offers odds of 2.37 for Over 2.5 which is great value for those who have an account there.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 14-16 January

Cesena - Novara - Italy Serie A' date= 15:00 CET - Over 2.25, 2.04, Sbobet, 3/10 Big relegation fight today in Cesena. Both sides are desperately looking for 3 points. Both are already six points behind the first non-relegation spot. This is the main factor for this pick cause the today's loser won´t have any realistic chance to avoid relegation. But the gap of six points is so big that the fear of losing doesn´t matter as a draw is too less for both, they need to snatch all three points. They need to play an offensive game they cannot just focus on defence and try to held it goalless as long as possible as usual in such kind of games in Italy. Cesena is without doubt a defensive-minded team with huge problems in offence, they scored only nine times so far. But Novara is usually playing more offensive, only once one of their games finished under 1.5 goals this season - they conceded at least one goal in every encounter. Another nice information for an over pick: Novara signed Napoli striker Maresca who didn´t play much at Napoli but already scored 10 times for Catania two years ago. One defender of Cesena is suspended, too Note: 888sport.com offers odds of 2.37 for Over 2.5 which is great value for those who have an account there.
I smell advertisement in this post. I ll go under just for that feeling. Plus, I see this game to be a draw and possible 1:1.

Another for me: Genoa vs. Udinese In sum, I think Udinese will recover defensively in this one. There are slight issues over CB's and CM's but I think they should cope in this match. The return of key players in key positions will certainly help. I think they can cope with what Genoa offer offensively. In turn, the home side have their own issues defensively so with a little hustle Udinese can definitely create and score in this one. I'm taking full draw cover because the away side haven't been as clinical recently. Udinese DNB - 1.925 - 4 points - Bet365 I'm mulling over Atalanta +0.5 and Over 2 goals in Chievo-Palermo. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
I would've loved to follow you on that one as it seems like great value, but the price has now drifted to 1.74 on Betfair so I'm not sure if it's worth it now...

Re: Italy - Serie A - 14-16 January Fiorentina vs Lecce – Lecce over 0.5 goals 1.91 at Coral (1.5 units) Given that Lecce have scored one or more against Parma, Napoli, Lazio and Inter in recent weeks I don’t think its too unrealistic to expect Lecce to score again here. Under Cosmi, they do play nice attacking football and have some pretty decent players going forward in Cuadrado, Muriel and the experienced Di Michele. Due to defensive injuries Leece will also be forced to go 3 at the back, and putting another body in midfield which again makes them look slightly more attacking. In the two matches following the winter break Fiorentina have been experimenting with a back 5 (3 CB’s & 2 wing backs). It didn’t look too bad against Novara but they are a poor attacking side and in midweek against Roma the back line was exposed a bit more. There were a number of mistakes by younger players in that match, but as two of these Nastasic and Salifu are both starting this match, there is potential for mistakes to creep in again. Nastasic particularly struggled against Borini’s directness and running in the Roma game and these are qualities that both Muriel and Cuadrado offer for Lecce and so I feel the young Serb is in for another difficult match, especially the left wing back is Vargas and I’m not convinced how much he’ll be tracking back to help. With Mesbah out for Lecce, you would certainly imagine most of their attacks will come down that right hand side and this could prove fruitful :hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 14-16 January Cesena vs Novara – Cesena to win 2.05 at Victor Chandler (1.5 units) Going to have to write this one up quickly, but in general I think that Cesena are the better team and recent result don’t offer a true reflection of how they have been performing recently, and against a weaker team like Novara I think things should even themselves out. Since the win against Palermo, they have face Inter and were unfortunate to lose by one set piece goal having match them for most of the game. Against Atalanta they took the lead, and against Udinese last weekend they were really impressive before the sending off of Lauro, scoring once and creating a few other great opportunities against what is generally a fantastic Udinese defence. Cesena now have a very set and solid formation, the defence is very good aerially and the midfield will battle and they have a little bit of creativity and drive and they are always willing to take long range shots which has paid off for them a few times this season. Mutu is still a decent player and will give poorer teams like Novara the run around and Eder should be getting some more confidence back having scored his first goal for the club vs Udinese after his big money move. What I’ve seen of Novara this season, particularly on the road has been poor, which is why they have picked up only 2 points away all season, with another 6 losses. :hope

I would've loved to follow you on that one as it seems like great value' date=' but the price has now drifted to 1.74 on Betfair so I'm not sure if it's worth it now...[/quote'] Decided to take it anyway @ 1.76 with Betfair. I just don't see Genoa winning this one at all considering they've shipped 9 goals and only scored once in their past 2 games. Udinese have the best defense in the league and aren't shabby up-front so I don't see them losing this one at all as they've only lost twice all season, @ Napoli & @ Parma while Genoa have lost at home twice this season against Milan & Inter. Udinese DNB @ 1.76 (3 Units)

Re: Italy - Serie A - 14-16 January I am 27 years old and I live in Czech Republic. I'm interested in different kinds of sports, but I specialize in selecting football leaguese specially the German, Italian and French. Also I have excellent results in selecting American sports, especially hockey NHL. My types can be viewed on the website: http://www.bettingexpert.com/users/boxibg My yield from 1607 picks is 6.9% Persons interested in my carefully selected types should put money into an account in Skrill (Moneybookers) [ [email protected] ] stating in an e-mail address to which statements wait for a week sent types. Signup includes 2-3 types of carefully selected each day. The cost of subscription is 25 euros or 35 dollars per week. I give sports betting a few hours before the start of matches. Today I offer exceptional types for free. Just send an email: [email protected] message in the title “FREE”

Decided to take it anyway @ 1.76 with Betfair. I just don't see Genoa winning this one at all considering they've shipped 9 goals and only scored once in their past 2 games. Udinese have the best defense in the league and aren't shabby up-front so I don't see them losing this one at all as they've only lost twice all season, @ Napoli & @ Parma while Genoa have lost at home twice this season against Milan & Inter. Udinese DNB @ 1.76 (3 Units)
:( Damn Frey! Great saves by him (by both Keepers actually).

Re: Italy - Serie A - 14-16 January It was quite a rousing performance by Genoa after HT. They exploded the match and although I could have escaped with a push Udinese were never really worth a win in the second half. As for Fiorentina - the less said the better. It was a very underwhelming performance and Ljajic again was guilty of missing chances a striker has to put away. I don't think I can back them to score until they get a proper striker now. A dire day for me, at least it was better for others here.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 14-16 January 3pts - AC Milan v Internazionale - Home win - 11/10 Various AC Milan currently sit at the top of Serie A, impressive of late and consistent. They have scored 2 goals in each of their last 6 games, have only conceded 4 goals at home this year and scored 21 in 8 games. To break that down they've scored an average of 2.6 goals and only conceded an average of 0.5 goals. Pretty impressive and obviously a massive contribution to their league position. They are also unbeaten and whilst they face a strong team in Inter, I always love to back top of the league teams at evens or better. It's likely that Wesley Sneijder will be back in the squad but as good as he is, there are clear questions whether he will be match fit and this isn't a game for passengers. Ibrahimovich has decided that he can be bothered playing at the moment, this is great news for the bet, he has scored in the last six Serie A for Milan and these goals can help to seal the points today. It's likely to have a fair few goals in this game, Inter were poor at the start of the season and haven't lost away since Ranieri took over. That said, I believe that Inter's recent run is a little misleading, over the season they've struggled against the better teams and the last three wins have been against teams placed 15th or lower in the league. The most recent away win was 1-0 against Cesena who are awful offensively but have an OK defence, to me this shows that Inter can struggle against defensively sound teams, like AC Milan. Inter will come into this game and feel they can get something out of it, possibly 'expect' something out of it based on their recent form, potentially this mindset could be their downfall as they could get very frustrated quickly against a well organised AC. Expecting goals at both ends, over 2.5 might be worth a punt but verdict for me is a home win for AC Milan

Roma - over 1.5 team goals 2.63 at Stan James (1.5 units) VOID Lazio vs Atalanta – over 2.5 goals 2.2 at Stan James (1.5 units) :\ Fiorentina vs Lecce – Lecce over 0.5 goals 1.91 at Coral (1.5 units) :ok Cesena vs Novara – Cesena to win 2.05 at Victor Chandler (1.5 units) :ok
Not bad, 2 winners, 1 loss and a void. Shame the conditions got the better of the pitch at Catania, as from what I've read Roma were the better side in the first half and may have been able to go on and get more goals. +1.44 units

Re: Italy - Serie A - 14-16 January Milan: 32 Abbiati; 20 Abate, 13 Nesta, 33 Thiago Silva, 19 Zambrotta; 27 Boateng, 4 Van Bommel, 22 Nocerino; 28 Emanuelsson; 7 Pato, 11 Ibrahimovic. Inter: 1 Julio Cesar; 13 Maicon, 6 Lucio, 25 Samuel, 55 Nagatomo; 4 Zanetti, 8 Thiago Motta, 19 Cambiasso, 11 Alvarez; 22 Milito, 7 Pazzini. Wise 11 choise by Allegri. I prefer Urby for old Ambrosini. Boateng will be in midfield trio , Urby will get trequartista role. It seems Ranieri isn't going to change his new 4-4-2 with Inter for Sneijder. PS : Great job Dylan :ok

Chievo 1:0 Palermo Home team play a very good under coach Di Carlo, especially in Verona where they've only one loss in eight games. On the other hand, Palermo still don't have win out of Sicily. Chievo is in better shape and on wings of the going into the next stage of Cup after win in Udine. Their trademark is a strong defense, attack is a little weaker, but everyone expects Pellissier to scored its 100 goal today. Mutti (new coach) not changed much situation in Palermo and he have several missings: Hernandez, Zahavi, Pisano, Acquah (three first team players) with Miccoli (topscorer) is in doubt. I give 50% chance to Chievo so this is worth to try... 1 @2.15 William Hill 2/10 :clap
+2,3 :cigar:cigar

Re: Italy - Serie A - 14-16 January AC Milan - Inter : Will Kevin Prince Boateng get a yellow card? Yes 2.90 Betsson 6/10 Player must start the match for bets to stand. In the previous match, away in Bergamo Milan has won 2-0 KPB scored goal and received card, and had the most fouls commited (5).

Re: Italy - Serie A - 14-16 January Milan are unbeaten at last 12 games and scored 32 goals(!) If Inter didn't have a five games winning streaks probably odds would have been below @1.90 for ACM. Inter have won against who ? Struggling Mihajlovic's Fiorentina (They are still struggling anyway) Cesena , Parma , Lecce and Malesani's struggling Genoa. Three of them are relegation candidates. Milan haven't changed formation about the ages (with Allegri and even before Allegri , 4-3-1-2) That's a big advantage. Inter midfield and defense have no fast legs anymore (Zanetti, Cambiasso aren't the same players from Mourinho era) Maicon and Julio Cesar have injuries and especially Julio Cesar will play with injections. Pato have rejected PSG and Berlusconi supported his decision. Surely Pato will be better and will try his best against Inter. Zlatan is on fire , he had scored 7 goals at his last 6 games. Juventus have dropped two points today and if Milan wins the Derby della Madonnina that will be double victory for the Rossoneri. Milan -0.5 @2.13 Sbo 3 Units Good luck!

Inter have won against who ? Struggling Mihajlovic's Fiorentina (They are still struggling anyway) Cesena , Parma , Lecce and Malesani's struggling Genoa. Three of them are relegation candidates.
What about Milan? They had penalty against Genoa, Siena, Bologna, Atalanta and won vs own goal with own goal.
Inter midfield and defense have no fast legs anymore (Zanetti, Cambiasso aren't the same players from Mourinho era)
But Alvarez and Millito play a very good.
Maicon and Julio Cesar have injuries and especially Julio Cesar will play with injections.
On other hand, Thiago Silva and Seedorf are not completely ready. And Sneijder will play some part tonight for Inter.
Pato have rejected PSG and Berlusconi supported his decision. Surely Pato will be better and will try his best against Inter.
He married the daughter of Silvio Berlusconi, but neither he nor Robinho are not in good shape. There was not a draw in the last 17 derbies, and since there is no home pitch advantage I think that value is on Inter win. Inter @4.14 pinnacle 0.5/10

Re: Italy - Serie A - 14-16 January Milan played bad against Genoa and Bologna , even deserved to loose against Bologna. But other 10 games? Alvarez and Milito are good , especially Milito was fantastic against Parma but he will play against Nesta & Silva instead Serie B level defenders. Seedorf has flu , Silva isn't 100 fit that's true. Marriage is not only the reason of his transfer. Pato is young and nobody wanted that Pato leave as Kaka leaved in the past. Pato played good against Atalanta. He were unlucky not to find a goal. Milan are above Serie A level , there are two quality teams in Serie A that I can pick as World Class teams. Milan and Napoli. Not even Juventus. I don't think even Inter will finish in top 3 this season. Milan had penalty kicks because Zlatan is too active in penalty area and forcing defenders to make mistakes.

Cesena - Novara - Italy Serie A' date= 15:00 CET - Over 2.25, 2.04, Sbobet, 3/10 Big relegation fight today in Cesena. Both sides are desperately looking for 3 points. Both are already six points behind the first non-relegation spot. This is the main factor for this pick cause the today's loser won´t have any realistic chance to avoid relegation. But the gap of six points is so big that the fear of losing doesn´t matter as a draw is too less for both, they need to snatch all three points. They need to play an offensive game they cannot just focus on defence and try to held it goalless as long as possible as usual in such kind of games in Italy. Cesena is without doubt a defensive-minded team with huge problems in offence, they scored only nine times so far. But Novara is usually playing more offensive, only once one of their games finished under 1.5 goals this season - they conceded at least one goal in every encounter. Another nice information for an over pick: Novara signed Napoli striker Maresca who didn´t play much at Napoli but already scored 10 times for Catania two years ago. One defender of Cesena is suspended, too Note: 888sport.com offers odds of 2.37 for Over 2.5 which is great value for those who have an account there.
I smell advertisement in this post. I ll go under just for that feeling. Plus' date=' I see this game to be a draw and possible 1:1.[/quote'] And I smelt money in this pick! Cesena - Novara FT 3-1!

Re: Italy - Serie A - 14-16 January Yep, Lavezzi is out again, but Pandev can good replace him... On the other hand, Bologna have more problems: Loria (injured) and Portanova (suspended) are out from defense line, while Kone (regular mf) and Diamanti (playmaker) are missing too. Napoli should win this, but odds not for me... maybe tomorrow when I've more news. cheers folks :cheers