Betfair - Do they actually want customers?

Constant disregards for their customers.... If you say you will be up and running by 1000.... BE READY FOR 1000!!! At worse be up to an hour late..... It's not as if this maintenence wasn't planned and you should have had a good idea of how long it would take..... Take this scheduled time an add an hour for **** ups! TO GO FROM 1000 TO 1400 in one hit is completley unacceptable!!!! I've got bets on there that need laying off for this avos racing!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong - without Betfair I wouldn't have been able to turn a profit over the years but their technical support is an absolute joke!! My cash is tied up with them and it really isn't fair!! Do this stuff at night as soon as the football is over. Or do it on a night where there isn't football and start it as soon as the Racing finishes!! I admire Betfair and am greatful for them but if there was an alternitive with the same liquidity, people would be moving!!:(

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.